PDA

View Full Version : Mom has returned......Talk PSO

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

goldbrease
01-05-2005, 05:27 PM
*gives dark a noogy*
dark! long time no see!
hows the chef industry?

vysethelegend
01-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Armion, OKZ, Thanks a lot

Redneck Dragon
01-05-2005, 06:28 PM
{a flashback from bad fur day} woo i feel funny...oooooo cheerwine*chugs tha bottle* :shock: uups forgot me+red food colorin = chaos....help me

jeffy
01-05-2005, 06:54 PM
I hope I can even get on Momma Bear, I'm kinda tired from school, it actually felt like time was going backward. :lol: If I can't, I guess I'll see you Friday.

^XGP15A2^
01-05-2005, 07:07 PM
hey mom.....

did you miss me?

cuz i missed me....

Supersayajin_Pito
01-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Adri, gosh, fine!!! I chocked on the bloody "Pit"!!! Lol, but whatever they're called. But one thing :idea: , would that make them "Pit Cherries"? :? :? :?

I can get on Friday if I'm lucky. Lol, with my brother keeping in Karate until 10:00 P.M. when the school/dojo is supposed to close at 6:30 P.M. is kind of annoying. Otherwise, I'll be on Saturday if anyone wants to play. And, I will be playing with my HUmar (currently 26ish), I need to Level him to cath him up to my RAcast (currently 63ish).

adri
01-06-2005, 04:41 AM
Pito-> lol funny. i am not sure but nice idea.

Meow !!!

nekosama
01-06-2005, 09:17 AM
purple!!

::runs and hides::

Momonpso
01-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Adri, yes, I checked it out, pretty cool :) *hugs*

DM, sure, a lot of people are still online. :)

Darktheory, hey there, welcome back! Good to see you. It sounds like you've been busy. Hope you aren't ignoring your video games lol.

Jeffy, well I guess it will be Friday :P I played with Faith for a bit last night and then with Tonks. Other than that it was a pretty quiet night. Not too many on.

XGP, lol welcome back. I am assuming you mean you missed posting on the boards :P

Pika, cool! Hope to see you there.

Neko, where?!?!? Ummmmm .......cork!

Lunacara
01-06-2005, 12:54 PM
*comes in the front door*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My holidays were great and i managed to add 20 chapters to my story the other day in the fan fiction, other than that, my holiday was great!

how was your christmas?

forestguardian
01-06-2005, 03:09 PM
hehe runescapes OK but rok is just that much better...

biggestshad0wfan
01-06-2005, 03:33 PM
u people play runescape too? cool

Lunacara
01-06-2005, 03:49 PM

im playting it right now. im jumping back and fourth between the pages.

im lvl 70, on the high end

adri
01-07-2005, 05:49 AM
Di-> if u can take a look at the RP thread at lest once a week. with all the players i am getting now. it may make for a rather great fan fic to read.

Meow !!!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-07-2005, 07:01 AM
Speaking of RP, what happened to the one here?

[Dives into multiple pages of "dead" threads]

Momonpso
01-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Luna, Happy New Year to you too. :D Yes I read your fan fic yesterday....very good...tho very long. Christmas was good, too much food of course but good. How was yours?

Adri, LOL I'm sure it would :)

Pika, did you have a good hunt?

biggestshad0wfan
01-07-2005, 10:59 AM

im playting it right now. im jumping back and fourth between the pages.

im lvl 70, on the high end lol i been playing for a while andim only lever 8 ( i dont play much)

sprite
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Hiya everyone,

Just when you thought you were rid of me im back! lol

Any way maybe i will see someone on PSO EP3

Have also been playing "Under the sun" by Capcom - ignore those lying reviews its cool lol

Supersayajin_Pito
01-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Ma, no. Doorbell rang before I could hunt. Carpool and all. XD

DM Dyne
01-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Mom, not really, my brother said there's only 100-200 people playing on US servers still, only servers still massively populated is Japan, but then again, maybe he's playing at the wrong time? :P

Momonpso
01-08-2005, 09:47 AM
BSF, I tried playing Runescape a LONGGGGG time ago, but could never really get into it. I wonder if my character is still there, lol.

Sprite, now why would we want to get rid of you :P *hugs* GUG is planning on a Eps 3 meeting next Sat. night if you care to join. Of course....it would mean a very late night for you lol

Pika, darn car pool....

DM, no that sounds about right. To me thats a lot of people, after all, you can only play with 3 other people at one time. :P

vysethelegend
01-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Pika, Hey, can you give me directions to that Game Force, I need to go there, I just cant take it playing offline anymore, or do you want me to call and stop procastinating?

Everyone, Hey, since my grandparents went back to China for 3 months, I probaly wont post here everyday, because I'll be doing the laundry and stuff now, well at least it'll get rid of my lazyness for awhile :lol:

DM Dyne
01-08-2005, 11:09 AM
well I can't even play online so... :P!!

DM Dyne
01-08-2005, 12:57 PM
yay... I'll be a smurf starting monday!!! :D

jeffy
01-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Momma Bear: It was nice seeing you last night, even though it was only for an hour or so, darn lag. *shakes fist at phone cord* Anyway, I'll be on tonight for sure, lag or no lag. So, how did you like the Sange & Yasha? I hate to admit it but I haven't been using it, I'm concentrating on my other characters and they're either too weak or can't equip it.

Sprite: I don't think I've heard of that game, or have I? It does sound familar...Anyway, I don't think I've listened to a review, I'm too stubborn to let people tell me what to do. :lol:

vysethelegend
01-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Pika, Never mind, the Game Force didnt have it, I checked Super Target and they dont have it either, so instead, I got some Cider and a Guns N' Roses CD instead

DM Dyne
01-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Mom, I wish I could play online, it'd be nice to take my HuCaseal and :):):):) & pillage VH with a good crew, what I've always wanted to do though was play challenge, never been able to play challenge

Momonpso
01-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Vyse, lol, OK, laundry first...posting second.

DM, ummmm Smurf? Or should I not ask? Challenge mode is fun and challenging lol. I really need to get further along in that mode. Well one of these days I'm sure you will get online. :)

Jeffy, the S and Y was very nice indeed :D I will be borrowing it from you again in the future. Oh and we need to do some more Temple runs on Ult., Tonks would like a Twin Brand now. It was nice seeing you again last night, sorry I couldn't stay longer.

DM Dyne
01-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Mom, smurf as in, Deputy in the Sheriffs Department!! :D!!!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Ma, gr carpooling... Though I got my HUmar to Level 28 and kicked the craap out of Gal Gryphon. :lol:

Vyse, Guns 'n' Roses? Nah, Kodo for me.

adri
01-10-2005, 07:29 AM
i'm back now. finaly done with my yearly 48 hour over night visit to the hell i call UMC clinic. lol anyways laterz

Meow !!!

jeffy
01-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Momma Bear: Now Tonks wants one? When will I get a little "me" time? :lol: Anyway, I guess I'll help him, I need to get Willow to lvl 150 for no reason whatsoever. Speaking of Tonks, he didn't know I was Canadian, he ask me the other night if I was. He thought I was just going to college in Canada. :lol:

Momonpso
01-10-2005, 11:16 AM
DM, ohhhhh, ok. So you are Deputy DM :lol:

Pika, cool! Sorry I couldn't join you last night, Sunday night is always an early night for me. :P

Adri, YUCK! 48 hours? Glad your back. :)

Jeffy, yes it seems like everyone wants one of those things lol. I bet Sergio is going to be next. Hmmmm well, you don't talk like a regular Canadian, eh? But level 150 sounds good to me...I should try to get Diana to 150 too.

jeffy
01-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Momma Bear: :lol: I guess I don't talk like a regular Canadian but then again, I've always been different. Ok, I better get going, I'm gonna do a little S-Red arms hunt, kinda need them for Claire.

Lunacara
01-10-2005, 01:18 PM
i hate weather reports

they keep saying that it is supposed to get really cold about two days before it should get cold but it doesnt get cold, they keep pushing the "cold" days further and further back. i hate that

BuzzTron_451
01-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Same goes for the rain. They say their technology is 'advanced,' but it really isn't...

vysethelegend
01-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Mom, Ya, and cooking...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg........I've been very scarred too (To tell the truth) because its all dark in the house, I am always scarred....but at least my moms friends is home today

Pika, *Does not know what Kodos is* But doesnt really matter, I like more of the classic rock (A little too much screaming rock nowadays)

Supersayajin_Pito
01-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Ma, it's okay. But I tink you missed Rayvern.

Vyse, Kodo is a drumming band, not 100% if they're Chinese or Japanese, but imagine an Asian Blue Man Group-Stomp combination. :lol:

Redneck Dragon
01-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Same goes for the rain. They say their technology is 'advanced,' but it really isn't...
my reports r accurate and i use my sleep paterns and pains,its realy sad

Maelstrom
01-11-2005, 01:16 AM
mom, out of curiosity... is there normally a delay in receiving private messages?
cause i JUST received one from adri, and it was dated march 31st...

adri
01-11-2005, 04:44 AM
Di-> it was due to my yearly medical issue that i go infor a T-cell count, viral alert test, & about 15 other tests.

Mael-> no its cuz i mailed in on march 31st. but u did not look in ur GC PSO forums mailbox till today. remeber the GC PSO Forums are on a diff site. the accounts are linked but the mailbox is not.

just try this url to get the pm i sent u telling u about it.. http://boards.sega.com/pso

Meow !!!

Maelstrom
01-11-2005, 08:21 AM
actually adri, until i got the video function installed in my puter, i went there a lot through my gc to check for updates before i would log in to play. and i have messages from ppl that i received and read in october; and im not the sort of person who would intentionally ignore a pm unless its one of those annoying repeated one-worders from a specific someone...

Momonpso
01-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Jeffy, yep, different in a great way! :) Good luck on your hunt.

Luna, hmmm, you want reallly cold weather?

BuzzTron, yep, the beat weather forecast is to poke your head out the door and see what its like. Always remember, red sky in morning, sailors take warning, red sky at night, sailors delight.

Vyse, Cooking is fun! I love to throw things together and see what I get lol. Well, being alone isn't anything to be afraid of. It should be a time of reflection and personal satisfaction. Turn on some lights, pick up a good book (or a great video game like PSO) and enjoy yourself!

Pika, yes, he mailed me right before I left. So at least we said a hi and bye lol.

Mael, no, normaly there is no delay, or at least not that much of a delay.

Adri, yes I figured that. It must be tough.

adri
01-11-2005, 04:37 PM
Di-> the reson i do it tho is for the small idea that someday a kids life can be saved by the work they do with the results they get from my tests. heh its a dream but its a noble one if any. i know its a small lil dream but its well worth it in any time or manner.

Mael-> no clue. but the post was sent on march 31 ur last post on the GC forums was the 25th of march. (I think, i lokked a few mins ago.) i have no clue why tho. neko said he had the same issue with a PM i sent him from the time i was in japan.

Meow !!!

JoshuaZero
01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Hello! *hugs random peoples* I haven't been here in a while, so I am popping in to say hello and ask what is up?

Supersayajin_Pito
01-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Noting much at teh moment for me. Hard to type with a pne in my hnds.

jeffy
01-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Momma Bear: I'm just trying to steer clear of the Stereotypical Canadian. :lol: Anyway, maybe if you're on, we could do that quest...if I can actually connect. I've tried so many times earlier and nothing, I'm gonna try again soon.

Adri: I'm glad you're back too, it must've been annoying to be in one place for 48 hours. It must be worth it though, it just might save a life or several lives. This is what I like about you so don't ever change.

vysethelegend
01-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Pika, Oh ok, but since its drumming....I PROBALY might get into them...or is the drumming band only in Asia?

Mom, Well, cooking is just part of it, I dont have to cook all the time, because my mom brings food home for me to eat, I dont wanna turn on too much lights because of the bill and stuff, and I guess I can take out a book to read during the weekdays, because I cannot play video games Mondays-Thursday (Unless if I dont have school because of a snowday or something, but excluding me being sick, because I'll have to be in bed or something) well anyway, I have only been reading at school since I got new freedom with my mom (The story of my dad I wont get into) well anyway I have a lot more freedom here, but I guess I should finish my Halo book I have been reading for like 5 months, nowadays I just turn on my music really loud and focus on that music and dont think of anything else

adri
01-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Jeffy-> i can not change. the past makes & molds a person into a shape that they become. if u try to change who u are u are trying to change the past. that can not happen. u can only change the pserson u want to be.

Meow !!!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-12-2005, 06:55 AM
It's not just drumming, you need to see the Blue Man Group part of Kodo in a movie called "Zatoichi". As for the stomp part, buy their CD. "The Best of Kodo". There are two disks. Get one to see how it is, then buy the other one if you like.

[Mad TV Ms. Swan voice]

You like?

nekosama
01-12-2005, 07:45 AM
ring around the rosie
a pocket full of posies
ashes to ashes
we all fall down

think about it...

rain, rain go away
come again another day...

its kind of ironic really...

Momonpso
01-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Adri, yes, dreams are what keep people going. I think you are very brave. :)

Josh, hello *hugs back* Not much is new around here lol.

Pika, a what in your hands? A pain?

Jeffy, I would love to try that new quest with you. Will you be on tonight? I tried it a couple times yesterday and it is fun. (tho I don't want to try it on Ult any time soon :P )

Vyse, well thats cool. I usually like to read with the house all quiet, makes it easier for me to get into the book. But I know my son can read with the TV on, music playing, and a video game on hold while looking for a party lol.

Neko, I once heard what ring around the rosies was all about and now I can't remember. Darn you! Now I have to look it up :P

nekosama
01-12-2005, 10:30 AM
heh, ill go ahead and tell you that it refers to an epidemic of Black Plague that swept across england centuries ago.

"ring around the rosie" the rosie is the sores that appear on the persons body, the ring is the concentration of blood around the sore so that more white blood cells are present to fight the infection (you can see this ring around any wound and is a sign that its infected)

"a pocket full of posies" people would carry posies in their pockets because they believed it would procted them from the plague

"ashes to ashes" im not quite certain but if i remember correctly the corpses of ppl who died of it were burned in the hopes that it would stop (or at least slow down) the spread of the virus

"we all fall down" simply put, whenever the plague came to a village, it was completely wiped out. everyone died, or as the children saw it, "fell down"

theres the history of it, but the significance of the childrens rhyme isnt so much its history as it is the rhyme itself. which is why i also mentioned "rain, rain go away..."

when you can grasp its significance, you can also grasp its irony. you also might be a little worried if you havent heard the new generation of children sing this rhyme. i know i havent, but i might just not be looking in the right places

vysethelegend
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Pika, Ok, as soon as I get every CD I want (Right now, I really want System of a Down, Guns N' Roses in concert on DVD, AC/DC in Concert on DVD, and a lot of others...)

Mom, I cant read with ANY noise on, I need silence, I need slience for almost anything, to concentrate on my work, to sleep, and to read, if something or someone is making noises, it annoys me

Supersayajin_Pito
01-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Ma, lol. A pen. Homework and computer at same time. I need research materials. :P

Vyse, they're a good band (or whatever).

JoshuaZero
01-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Pika, Ok, as soon as I get every CD I want (Right now, I really want System of a Down, Guns N' Roses in concert on DVD, AC/DC in Concert on DVD, and a lot of others...)

Mom, I cant read with ANY noise on, I need silence, I need slience for almost anything, to concentrate on my work, to sleep, and to read, if something or someone is making noises, it annoys me

see if I had that problem, I would have to break my own hands. I am constantly fidgeting, and tapping lol.

vysethelegend
01-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Pika, So...your point? anyway like I said, when I get all the things I currently want I'll get it first, if I cant find those things, I'll get that thing, if I cant find anything I want....then I'll just save up money and things...

Joshua, Yep, I always close my door and cover my body and head with my blanket (I leave a little hole open on the side of my blanket so that I dont suffocate, but usually either my mom looks in the room and uncovers my head, or I just put it off my head while I fall asleep)

adri
01-13-2005, 04:05 AM
Di-> well i am in a better mood today. i spent a few hours working on the forums that me & a friend are making. we been working on it for about a week or so. i just added alot of stuff & made nekosama our 1st site mod. heh. i think i shocked him with the PM. lol he had no idea abour me doing it lol. but anyways i was hoping to get the all powerfull & wise "Momonpso" to join our site lol. its in the same phpbb style as this site but with much more as the hands of the users. if u want to take a look just clock the URL below. *huggles*

Neko-> how did u notice that u was a mod? was it the name in bold print on the bottom of the page? (i use the x-box theme so its neon blue lol) or was itur ame on the mod slots of the forums? heh i know i PMd u with the news too but i am sure u seen the name 1st. well i trust u a great deal so i knew u would be one the best ppl for the job. heh. anyways if u want to change the forums u mod just Pm me with the ones u wish to mod & the ones u do not want to mod. i will change it as soon as i can.

Sprite-> u might like the Hooligains Forum also. we have servral old school forums like, NES< SNES, Genisis, PSone, & a few others. i would love to have an old school concole buff like urself posting in these areas with us. if u want to take a look at the URL posted below.

Hooligains Forum site...
http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=keniption

Meow !!!

nekosama
01-13-2005, 07:59 AM
adri, actually whenever i post the first thing i do is check PMs lol. anyway thanks for having such faith in me, i hope i wont let you down.

moms, you have to come check it out (you dont have a choice lol), its really cool. it does still feel kind of barren though since there havent been many posts yet and most of the ones that are there are adris, bluerouges, and mine. all the more reason to join!

Neo SilverHarvest
01-13-2005, 09:51 AM
*sings in Michael Jackson accent* Look at me, I'm peter Pan Shaamoanaa!!

Momonpso
01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Neko, thats it! You're right, now I remember. Thanks, now I dont have to look it up.

Pika, Ohhhhh ok :P

Adri, glad you are feeling better. :) I gave your site a quick look and I will go back later to sign up. Looks good so far. :D

Silver, ummmm, ok?

Neo SilverHarvest
01-13-2005, 10:07 AM
:lol:

what did happen to robot
01-13-2005, 02:54 PM
if you pso for a long time does make u a nerd think about that i dont think it does by the way but my twin brother has three characters on my memory card does and he never plays thanx for telling me mom or any one else :D

adri
01-13-2005, 03:05 PM
thanks for joining Di. i hope u post there & enjoy ur time there. let me know what u think of it kk?

Meow !!!

FutureTrunks350
01-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Josh is back! Yay! Haven't you noticed these boards are kinda dead.

JoshuaZero
01-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Josh is back! Yay! Haven't you noticed these boards are kinda dead.

wow I feel special :D . The boards aren't dead, they are just hybernating.

adri
01-14-2005, 05:05 AM
well its nice somtimes to have a quite forums. it cuts down on the fools that spamm here.

Meow !!!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-14-2005, 06:56 AM
Hey, has anyone ever watched Samurai X or the Rurouni Kenshin Movie?

nekosama
01-14-2005, 07:24 AM
ive got the OAV/OVA series. after watching that i couldnt stand the kenshin TV series...

jeffy
01-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Momma Bear: That was weird night on Wednesday huh? All those rares just popping up out of nowhere, I guess PSO misses me. :lol: I haven't been playing it lately, too busy with stuff. Oh, I won't be on tonight, I'm busy with Metroid Prime 2, so I'll be kinda busy. Don't worry though, I'll be on for the ep.3 event on Saturday.

Adri: Ok, you lost me... :lol: jk, I got what you were saying. I wonder if that holds true for me...I've changed so much since I was young, always angry and anti-social, now I'm talkative and more out-going, when did that change happen anyway?

Momonpso
01-14-2005, 11:19 AM
Robot, a nerd???? Heavens no!!!! If you play PSO a lot it just means you have good taste in video games lol.

Adri, OK :) ONe of these days I will have more time to spend there....I hope. -_-

Jeffy, that was pretty cool! I think that quest seems to be charmed. I played it a couple times yesterday and a couple more rare monsters popped up. So no PSO tonight? OK be that way :P But I will see you tomorrow night and if you haven't checked GUG lately, you might want to. SGN has something special planned for next week lol.

Lunacara
01-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Robot, a nerd???? Heavens no!!!! If you play PSO a lot it just means you have good taste in video games lol.

:D Can't argue with that!

what did happen to robot
01-14-2005, 02:42 PM
good i dont wanna be a nerd

forestguardian
01-14-2005, 03:10 PM
who cares anyway? what is a nerd? what is cool?
I think there are only three kinds of people. the nerve rackers, the discracfull perverts, and the kind you would like to spend time with.

jeffy
01-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Well...If I got some time to kill, I'll jump on and bug you guys. Just keep an eye out for me ok? :wink: Ahh, yes, I was just at the GUG forums. That SGN, he's makes the funniest events and topics too. :D

adri
01-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Jeffy-> i think u just seen the real reson in the thiery.

Di-> no prob. btw i like the avatar u have (on hooligans). its aeris from ffv advent children right?

Neko-> u should get the box set of the 3x3 eyes. thats a great anime & its one that alot of ppl want to see a 3rd movie for it.

Meow !!!

Redneck Dragon
01-14-2005, 08:04 PM
who cares anyway? what is a nerd? what is cool?
I think there are only three kinds of people. the nerve rackers, the discracfull perverts, and the kind you would like to spend time with. i disagree cous i be nun of them

Supersayajin_Pito
01-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Neko, I don't like the series. I said movies, not series, lol.

nekosama
01-15-2005, 04:19 AM
adri, 3x3 eyes is something ive been wanting to see for a long time now. its on my list of "things to buy when i get a job"

pito, i know. i was just commenting on the fact that after watching the oavs i cant stand the series anymore

forest, i know you mean well, but you should know that you cant label people so easily. in the end all it does is breed resentment

adri
01-15-2005, 07:00 AM
Neko-> 3x3 is worth the 40$s to buy it. both movies are great & i hope the talk of a 3rd is ture. also if u want to add aa great aime to ur list. try FF7 advent children. its said to someout this late year. i have the JP version. its great but i want the US one more. heh my JP is very weak & i can get lost when they talk fast. (they do that alot in the movie too.)

Meow !!!

nekosama
01-15-2005, 07:36 AM
heh, your JP is probably stronger than mine. i can semi-communicate with JPs on pso, but i cant come close to following movie dialogue. so i always watch anime with subtitles cause i hate english voice actors (theres very few dubbed anime i can stand)

Momonpso
01-15-2005, 10:17 AM
Jeffy, well as it turns out I wasn't able to get on GC last night after all. My son ran off with the GC again lol. But I told him I need it back tonight because of the Eps3 thing. Grrr I want to get all 10,000 monsters in Max Attack! Maybe I will go pick him up early and try to play some Eps1&2 this afternoon. Yep, SGN is the coolest lol. So are you doing anything special next week for the big day?

Adri, thanks but I can't take credit for it. I got the avatar from the selection on Hooligans lol.

Redneck, you mean to say that you are not someone that people want to spend time with? :P

sprite
01-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Good evening to all ;)

I apologise Adri i have not checked this site for a while and i missed your post, i will check your site ASAP :)

I just finished watching the Avengers (movie) - which is great lol

Momonpso:
In case you were wondering why ii have not been on XBOX, its on loan to one of my friends, along with all my games / controllers / other accessories lol., i have been recieving complaints about me quitting online lol, but i am still here!!!

Nekosama:
Interesting that you are investigating historic epidemics in foreign countries, it may interest you to know that there are in fact versions of the song you mentioned, and a dance too i believe. Although it has been some time since i was taught about the black death.

Oh and i agree with you regarding dubbing - i refuse to listen to the english audio of any foreign films, i much prefer to listen to them in the language of origin. Mainly bacause the voices chosen to replace those of the original characters are coloured through the interpretation of the character by a third party (even with the best intentions). You could say that i am a purist, i just enjoy seeing films as the director intended.

nekosama
01-15-2005, 08:24 PM
yes i know about the dance. or at least a dance, i used to do it all the time when i was a kid. basically we'd get in a circle around a tree or a bush or anything else we could find. then we all held hands and moved around it in a circle while singing the song. on the last line we let go of each other and fell to the ground. we'd laugh for a bit and then get up and do it again. and again. and again. we never knew why we did it tho, i cant remember anyone ever teaching us the dance, we just kind of did it. the irony i mentioned was that we were all christian kids of christian parrents, so they just thought it was cute. whereas an occultist might have recognized such behavior. all in all, its kinda got me worried that fewer and fewer kids do this nowadays, but i wont go into that here as it falls under the category of "Things Best Not Talked About in Public"

and as for dubbing, thats my point EXACTLY!

adri
01-16-2005, 06:17 AM
Neko-> try Pineer enertainment. they do a good job with the english actors. also if u want to know a fun lil fact about the JP voice actors from ranmia 1/2 show. all the female chrs made a real band called Daju. they have put out a CD, if u want i will get the name of it from my friend. he inported it & its a great CD. also ODV dose a great job with dubbing.

Sprite. i seen that u had joined. thanks & plz post all u would like. If u have a question just ask me, keniption, or neko. we are the mods lol so ask away.

Di-> heh i never looked in the gallery. lol i just turned it on & set it up so that u would let the users pic one from the site if they could not find one on their own PCs. nice choise tho. it fits u & its a pic of the most known about chr in final fantasy history. did u ever play FF7? if not rent it or buy it for 15$. it is the best RPG ever made. (its for ps1 tho.) it even has a DVD CGI movie coming out soon. if u need more info just ask i will give u a link to the movie site.

Meow !!!

Momonpso
01-16-2005, 10:03 AM
Sprite, well its good to know you are still around lol. When you get your XBox back, we have to try that PSO set up again. That was just too cool!

Neko, yes, I'm the same way. I much prefer to read sub titles than to hear dubbed in voices. It even annoys me when I see a Spanish channel showing an American film with dubbed in Spanish voices.

Adri, my son LOVES FF7! I think I tried playing it a long time ago but never had the time then to get into it. One of these days maybe I will give it another shot.

So has everyone been trying out the new (old) quest on PSO? Max Attack is a lot of fun, so if you haven't tried it yet...do it! I have close to 5000 kills so I am almost half way to the 10000 needed. :D

vysethelegend
01-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Everyone, Hey everyone, just dropped by to say hi, actually been pretty busy, homework, and all those chores....

Neko, OH YAY, You like Anime...well anyway I just wanted to ask you what are some good anime to watch?

Maelstrom
01-16-2005, 02:01 PM
hey mom, is it possible for u to check and see if i was temporarily banned? and if i was, what it was for? i couldnt post or sign in for almost a week...

dragonblue
01-16-2005, 10:12 PM
Manny-> yes the rope was needed. cuz u are gonna have to beg Di to give u some slak so u can move away from the PC. not befole u say 3 lil words tho. heh

Di-> not till he says it kk?
Meow !!!
3 lil words.....hmmmmm
*comtemplates this*

Mom- Thanks for PMing adri for me. n.n

JoshuaZero
01-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Holy crap Blue, you are alive!

nekosama
01-17-2005, 03:25 AM
adri, if you could get the name for me thatd be great. ill see if i can find it, or if not try to dl some of it from kazaa. also as far as anime dubs, when i get a DVD i always watch at least one episode dubbed just to see if they do a good job or not. youre right tho, Pioneer and ADV tend to have the best dubbing. Personally i think ADV is a little better with their directing, but i kinda get tired of hearing the same actors over and over. for instance, the guy who played Shinji in Evangelion was also Maki in Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040, Mars in Fire Emblem, the main character guy (i cant remember his name) in Martian Successor Nadesico, and several others i either havent seen or cant remember off hand. you get the idea tho

and... FF7 the best!?!?!?! waaaaaaaaaaaah i thought i knew you adri... lol just kidding, i knew you liked that one. dont get me wrong its a good game and i highly recomend it, but i hardly think its the best. its not even in my top 5 rpgs, but everyone has there own preferances and i wouldnt even dream of telling you what you should or shouldnt like

vyse, well what kinds of stories do you like? anime is a very broad medium and you can find just about any type of story you can imagine in it. some personal recomendations (the ones i mentioned above are good too) are The Vision of Escaflowne, Full Metal Panic, and Cowboy Bebop for TV series. Ruroni Kenshin (Samurai X in the US), Record of Lodoss War, Arjuna, and Tenshi Muyo for OAVs. Macross Plus, Princess Mononoke, Vampire Hunter D (both the original and Bloodlust), and Ah! My Goddess! for movies. hope that helps a bit. if you want my opinion on a particular anime you can ask, but i cant guarantee ill have seen it. lately ive been pretty picky with what ill actually watch

mom, it was good to talk to you, at least for a litle bit. good luck on getting to 10,000!

blue, dont contemplate too hard, you might hurt yourself. or you might get hurt by someone else lol

adri
01-17-2005, 05:30 AM
Neko-> *changes neko's sig to say.. "ff7 is my favorite game!" lol jk neko. but i love ff7 due to the fact that it was the 1st RPG & ps1 game i ever played. i now have played every ff game ever made & am a huge fan of RPG. i owe that all to a lil game that made me cry when aeris died. i know its crapy with grafix & lame chr creation models. but the storyline is what made ff7 my fave.

Manny-> yes 3 words... so whats the magic phrase?

Di-> well if u get back into ff7 i can get u the URL to watch the FF7 movie trailer. maybe ur son would like to see it too.

Meow !!!

nekosama
01-17-2005, 05:49 AM
adri, how did i know that ff7 was your first rpg? i must be psychic...

actually 99.9% of the people i know who hail FF7 as the greatest are people who had never played an rpg before. personally, ive been playing rpgs since the NES. i practically learned to read from the original Dragon Warrior (first ever console rpg, and the first game i can remember getting) and then spent years running around in the original Final Fantasy making up my own stories while i leveled up my party

ah good times. but yeah FF7 had a good story and some good characters, and for its time it even had pretty good graphics. the models for running around on the maps werent great, but the in-battle and FMV graphics were first rate

my personal favorite rpg is Xenogears. yeah the pacing can be slow at times and the character sprites are horribly pixelated, but its got the best storyline and character development ive ever seen in an rpg. it also makes alot of philosophical points as well as dealing with the human mind and heart. to this day i learn something new from it every time i play it.

sadly, the prequel game Xenosaga for the PS2 left alot to be desired...

Momonpso
01-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Vyse, well I hope you have a little time to play PSO :P

Mael, I answered your question in the soup kitchen since I read that first lol. You haven't done anything wrong...you are a good girl. Its your ISP thats being bad.

Dragon, no problem, good to see you back. :)

Neko, FUSHIA! :P Yes it was nice chatting for a little bit. When am I going to see you actually playing online tho? Oh and thanks, over 6000 so almost there :)

Adri, OK thanks. I think my son probably agrees with you on FF7. In fact I think thats the one that got him hooked on the whole FF series.

nekosama
01-17-2005, 02:03 PM
mom, PERIWINKLE HA HA!! anyways, if you really want to see me asap youll probably have to stay up untill 2 am tomorrow morning. ill be on then for sure cause im meeting adri and hopefully blue as well.

blue, you hear that? you have to get on pso at midnight (you and adris time, not mine lol) tonight because adri will be waiting for you! in case you dont get this im gonna pm you as well.

vysethelegend
01-17-2005, 05:49 PM
Neko, Well, I like action, like Princess Mononoke (Very good movie..) and yeah...since I am very broke (Just me..not my family..) I have only been watching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, but it gets very boring, I have been watching Full Metal Alchemist and Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell..

FutureTrunks350
01-17-2005, 05:57 PM
Wow I should start posting here more. Adri was sadly right...

"You can try to quit PSO, but it keeps sucking you in."

I want to play PSO again to see alot of my friends from this board again.

JoshuaZero
01-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Wow I should start posting here more. Adri was sadly right...

"You can try to quit PSO, but it keeps sucking you in."

I want to play PSO again to see alot of my friends from this board again.

Amen to that... I think next weekend I will ask my mom to let me reactivate the account.

jeffy
01-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Momma Bear: It was nice talking to you last night, too bad we didn't get to do Max Attack again. After you left, I helped Tonks look for a Guard Wave, he's was kinda looking in the wrong place but I got him on track again. :D I'm kinda glad I got a Redria too or I would've been able to help him. So...what's up?

Adri: So anyway...how you doing anyway? (this is all I can think of saying because I'm half asleep here :lol:)

Joshua & FT: It's about freaking time you guys come back, I need more people to bug. :wink:

adri
01-18-2005, 06:27 AM
Neko-> well i am one that also liked Vagrent Story. it was one the best games for Anime cut secnes & a great #d battle system that was again used in chois legion. lol but its not my ff7.

Di-> look on hooligans in the anime section & u will see a thread about the ff7 movie. it has the link to the offical URL.

Jeffy-> i'm fine. working on hooligans alot more that i have a PC. take a look some time & post more with ur new account.

Meow !!!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-18-2005, 06:58 AM
No one sees me on PSO until early weekends... :(

I'm finally starting ot bump into more rares. I was doing V-Hard Mines run offline, and I stumbled across two VISKS, one DRAGON SLAYER, FLOWEN'S SWORD, and LAST SURVIVOR, and managed to find a pair of S-Beat's Arms. Does anyone know the Max Grind of S-BEAT'S BLADES?

bluerouge106
01-18-2005, 07:04 AM
The FF7 official trailer link is actually under Playstation 2 forum on the Hooligan boards

http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=keniption

Momonpso
01-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Neko, 2AM?!?!? Are you crazy?!?!? LOL I get up every day at 6AM so I am not about to play at that time of the morning:P

Future, thats right...PSO is calling you...."play me,play me...."

Jeffy, yes, Sundays are always an early night for me. Glad you were able to help Tonks out. Hope to see you tomorrow night. I would go on this afternoon but XBox is gathering dust lol.

Adri, OK I will do that :) Meow!

Pika, wow, nice haul! The S Beat blades grind to +15

Bluerouge, thanks for the link :D

dragonblue
01-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Joshua- lol Ya I'm alive. How are you?

Neko- Don't worry I can take care of myself.....I tend to push my limits if you know what I mean.

adri- I LOVE YOU

Mom- good to be back....I have some rather interesting stories about dallas....like just the trip there....wooo....that was something...funny what can happen when you stuck driving in a van for 10 hours...O.o

nekosama
01-18-2005, 10:10 AM
mom, well you didnt miss anyting last night. i sat in altair 7 untill 3:30 and no one showed up. oh well, maybe next time. oh, and i might be on at a more decent hour as well tonight if im not busy with my duties on Hooligans

blue, i know you can, but its my perogitave to be concerned for whoever i feel like

DM Dyne
01-18-2005, 11:00 AM
somehow, kids got to my memory cards, wiped out my secondary card... and corrupted my main 4 characters.... so I lost everything, for a second time w/o playing online :(

Supersayajin_Pito
01-18-2005, 03:38 PM
Ma, I used one Trigrinder, two Digrinders, and four Monogrinders and they only grinded to ten...

dragonblue
01-18-2005, 04:57 PM
I understand what you mean Neko. I share similar mannerisms.

adri
01-19-2005, 07:10 AM
Meow !!!

Momonpso
01-19-2005, 09:19 AM
Dragon, Texas is HUGE!!!!! Did you run into any cattle? lol

Neko, awwww all by your lonesome? Come and join us tonight for some Max Attack fun.

DM, :( How did they get a hold of your memory cards?

Pika, hmmm well according to PSO World its suppose to go to 15. :?

Adri, hi kitty....pretty kitty. *pets the kitty*

DM Dyne
01-19-2005, 10:00 AM
they had their own characters, son plays on his own :(

JustSoSurreal
01-19-2005, 02:24 PM
good evening

DM Dyne
01-19-2005, 02:28 PM
yo... almost done with class... why for is no one online between 8am and 5pm CST? :cry:

FutureTrunks350
01-19-2005, 04:08 PM
What's up everyone!?

My account is still active but I don't have a GC. I still have my PSO though!.

Jeffy and Joshua> Great to see you again!

Bluefire> Great to see you to! It's been awile since that night you know.

Adri> Vagrant Story is supposed to be in Final Fantasy XII or something.

jeffy
01-19-2005, 06:14 PM
Momma Bear: I hope I can get on tonight, kinda busy with stuff you know. If I do get on, it won't be for long.

Adri: Ok, I'll check it out soon, I only made one post and kinda disappeared huh? :lol:

FT: It's great to see you too. How have you been?

bluerouge106
01-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Moo >.>

Redneck Dragon
01-20-2005, 04:44 AM
mashpotatos and gravy.....ha ha ha...on no a rabid cow...save me from tha rabid cow save me

adri
01-20-2005, 05:06 AM
Di-> here is the link to the FF7 DVD site. just make sure u have an ok PC. it has alot to load there. also bluerouge106 is the other admin from hooligans (Keniption).

Blue-> wow thats a 1st. u posting on sega.com main forums?

JustSoSurreal-> i dont know if u have told ppl who u are but some may already know. anyways welcome to the forums here.

Jeffy-> its ok no prob the site is slowly getting more posets so u dont have to worry about much. but we do have aot more addons now since u last posted.

FT-> where u hear that at? & do u mean ashily? (main dude with the odd hair.)

Meow !!!

bluerouge106
01-20-2005, 05:20 AM
I posted a few times but you never noticed :P Also I used to post here before pso boards but no one i know is around anymore.

Momonpso
01-20-2005, 10:10 AM
DM, well I sometimes play in the afternoons from 3 to 5:30 EST :P

JustSo, Hi :) How are you doing?

Future, are you planning on getting a new GC in the future?

Jeffy, It was nice seeing you again last night. I was hoping to get in another Max Attack run with you but, oh well, it will have to wait till tomorrow I guess.

Bluerouge, lol, moo? I think you are in the wrong place for that :P However I guess we can consider this the "other" Moo thread.

Redneck, I LOVE mashed potatoes and gravy!

Adri, Link? I dont see a link... :? Oh and I knew about Blue being from Hooligans :wink:

DM Dyne
01-20-2005, 11:16 AM
whelp, here I am again... weeeeeee

JustSoSurreal
01-20-2005, 12:15 PM
I'm doing fine washing clothes taking out the trash dusting things off the average chore off day from SnS

btw I have stoped Lving online for awhile until I can get an exact idea of how bad things are

adeu until I send another message or something

nekosama
01-20-2005, 12:23 PM
just droping in to say hi to everybody

justsosurreal, nice to meet you! hope you enjoy your stay here

JustSoSurreal
01-20-2005, 12:26 PM
pleasures mine

Supersayajin_Pito
01-20-2005, 05:25 PM
I was browsing aroung Game FAQs on some MAG Guides, and it says I can't evolve or use a MAG Cell on certain MAGs, and a Nindan (I think) is one of those MAGs. Is there a confirmation on this?

jeffy
01-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Momma Bear: Happy Birthday, I hope it's a good one. :mrgreen: We can do Max attack tonight and get you to 10,000, i kina want to see what happens when you get 10,000. :D

Adri: I'll have to check it out later today then.

Pito: The only Mags that can't use Mag Cells are ep.1&2 rare mags like Rati or Deva and Mag Cell Mags like Chu Chu or Soniti. All other Mags can use them, if they have met certain requirements.

Momonpso
01-21-2005, 09:57 AM
DM, lol yep, here you are again. :P

JustSo, well things are ok online. You should check out grownupgamers.com. We have a group of legit players who like to play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Neko, Hi :) Will you be joining us tonight?

Pika, what Jeffy said, plus some mag cells can only be used on one particular mag, like the Panther Spirit can only be used on a Naga.

Jeffy, Thanks hun :D And a very Happy Birthday to you too. *hugs* I hope your day is very special. Looking forward to tonight. I now have 7900 points, soooo close. 4 more runs should do it. :D

dragonblue
01-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Mom- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! n.n
Now for me to find a cake suiting of your greatness.

Adri- *pets kitten*

biggestshad0wfan
01-21-2005, 02:01 PM
did i miss something? omg eek hi mom havent been around have i? miss me? yeah right anyhow almost my birthday cant wait i get online mom i get online yay!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Happy B-Day Ma!!! I'll give a Belated PSO Happy B-Day tomorrow.

Jeffy, wouldn't Nindan be considered a special type? Or is it just a Mind over other stats MAG?

forestguardian
01-21-2005, 06:02 PM
WHOA!?!?! your serious? my mom turned 50 today. thats cool ^_^ happy birthday mom! *hugs mom*

Momonpso
01-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Dragonblue, Thanks hun :D Sorry you couldn't make it last night, or did you come on after I left? Mmmmm cake!

BSF, YAY!!!! Let us know when you do get online :D

Pika, Thank you sweetie. It was good seeing you last night, even tho we didn't get a chance to play. :? As far as I know Nandin is just a regular mag and you should be able to use a mag cell on it as long as its stats meet the requirement for that particular mag cell.

Forest, Wow! Thats cool! Tell your mom Happy Birthday for me. It was Jeffys birthday too. Its funny but I have never met anyone that shared my birthday before and now theres 2 from the small world of PSO :P

dragonblue
01-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Mom- ya me too, although I thought we having something today. :/

Maelstrom
01-22-2005, 05:27 PM
>.>
<.<
::sneaks in with a cupcake with 5 candles on it::
happy belated birthday mom

sprite
01-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Momonpso:
I appologise i was unnaware it was your birthday, so many happy returns fo the day :), i hope your coping well with the snow!

Momonpso
01-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Dragon, well SGN made Momeffy days, a 2 day event, Friday and Saturday night. Unfortuantely I couldn't make it last night, had to play wife and mom to the snowed in family instead.

Mael, awwww thanks hun :D *blows out candles and eats the cupcake*

Sprite, thank you as well :) Yes I am coping lol. We ended up with 14 inches of snow. It just stopped snowing a few minutes ago. Now we still have the stronge blizzard type winds howling tho and its only 18 degrees F. Not sure what that is C. My son is hoping there will be no school tomorrow of course.

Maelstrom
01-23-2005, 10:52 AM
its still snowing here...
went out a few minutes ago to move my car so the landlord could plow the drive, and had to wade through a drift that came up to my hips. rest of it is up to my knees. the wind died down a bit, but its still -3f out there....
zipper to my coat froze to my lip at one point >.<

Supersayajin_Pito
01-23-2005, 03:05 PM
I like and hate a lot of snow at the same time. I like it because snow-days, and hate because of memories. My brother tossed me into the snow to wake me up in 1996-1997's Blizzard. Six feet of snow, completely covered and still in pajamas...

:x

jeffy
01-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Momma Bear: I hope Momeffy days was fun for you, too bad you couldn't make last night though. Then again, did you really want to? With all that FSODing, it wasn't the best night. It looks like I'm getting hit with a storm now, it looks like just started too. Yes! No school for me tomorrow. :lol: Anyway, I hope to see you Wednesday ok?

Pito: This is gonna sound really dumb of me but I actually had a mag that was a Nindan, it's just a common mag. So don't worry, you'll be able to use your mag cell once your mag hits lvl 100 or over and if you have the right Section ID. :wink:

Supersayajin_Pito
01-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Jeffy, thanks for the info. The person probably forgot to put "(DC)" in his title. Or, there's another MAG spelled like Nindan and the person probably meant to put that in.

Now, my question is, where do I get a Cell of MAG 502?

goldbrease
01-23-2005, 05:39 PM
oops sorry mom. happy belated bday.
whats with the points?

nekosama
01-23-2005, 10:57 PM
mom: happy birthday! ::hugs:: sorry i wasnt around for it, i was at a convention all weekend

jeffy
01-23-2005, 11:29 PM
Ahh, you must mean the Nidra then. That is a ep.1&2 mag if I'm not mistaken. Oh, a Cell of MAG 502 comes from a Jack O' Lantern.

Supersayajin_Pito
01-24-2005, 06:51 AM
Ack... Never managed a Jack 'o'... Had 7 cakes then sold them... >.<

Momonpso
01-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Mael, hope you're staying warm. :)

Pika, I have a couple extra Jack o Lanterns if you want one.

Jeffy, yes I guess I didn't miss too much, lol. Stay warm, stay indoors, eat some soup...gotta love snow days! My son is off from school today too. OK see you Weds night. :)

Gold, thanks :D The points are for the new Max Attack quest. You have to get to 10000 points (or kills) to get the title of Master.

goldbrease
01-24-2005, 11:40 AM
does anything special hapen when you do reach it?

biggestshad0wfan
01-24-2005, 01:53 PM
it was mms birthday! happy bday

zathura2
01-24-2005, 02:16 PM
*pokes everyone*

I'm bored, so I decided to drop in. :)

I also must express my jealousy for all the people who are having snow this winter. :evil: It's late Jan and we haven't even gotten an overnight flurry in NC. I'm beginning to wonder if it will snow at all this year, which is pretty bad, seeing as how we've had snow every year for as long as I can remember. I'd even be grateful for that inch of snow that melts away by 2p.m. lol.

FutureTrunks350
01-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Hello again everyone!

Zathura> How's it going?

Jeffy> I'm doing good.

Adri> Vagrant Story's world is supposed to tie in with FFXII

Mom> Happy belated birthday!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Ma, why would you have a spare Jack 'o'? Besides, I don't have a weapon/item to trade for it.

quashpdarkman
01-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Hiyas!

Yeah, it's been awhile since I've posted last. (Long story) Anyways, tonight I'll most likely be on a DC private server, so if any of you are interested, here's the link:

http://schtserv.funurl.com/

Very good server indeed. :)

I'll be off now,

byes

Momonpso
01-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Goldbrease, no one knows lol. Once you reach 10000 you get the title of Master hunter. Then when you do the quest again you get a cut scene in the ruins and something called Heart of (fill in ID like HUcaseal, HUmar, FOmarl etc whichever ID you used to get the 10000 kills) Don't know what it does. Plus every time you do the quest you get tickets (again, dont know what to do with them yet)

BBF, thank you hun :)

Zath, don't be bored, get back on PSO :P

Future, thank you :)

Pika, I have spare because I got a lot of them lol. I did that quest quite often :P Not as often as Tonks but I think I ended up with about 8 or 10 JoL's. I don't need anything to trade for it, it will be a gift.

Darkman, yes its been a while lol. Hope all is well with you.

adri
01-26-2005, 06:49 AM
Darkman-> lol i tought i as the only one on here that knew about that server. but lol ya its a good server. i know who made it. but there are 2 privite GC servers that DC & PC pso can play on. its ligial as long as the servers are free.

Di-> So sorry i missed ur birthday. i was off on a lil stress free break. (it worked.) i am back now tho. its still not to late to wish u a happy b-day? lol ....Happy b-day!!! hope it was fun. also about the link. i posted it but it removed it for some reson. let me repoet it soon. if u get on hooligans before i poet it. just look in the PS2 section on the FF7 thread.

Jeffy-> its ok i been gone too.

Neko-> lol ur becoming a nocturnal being huh? all the late night up chatting with me, manny, & jen? it happen. now u think u can do that for 5 years?

Meow !!!

jeffy
01-26-2005, 08:27 AM
Adri: Yea, I noticed. Oh, did you know it was my b-day on the same day as Momma Bear? Yep, it's true, we even had Momeffy days at the GUG, it was ok but Saturday was horrible, stupid AR punks going around FSODing people. Anyway, what's up? Oh, I made my second post at Hooligans. :D

Momma Bear: Hey there, what's up? I hope I can get on tonight, I didn't get much sleep last night so if I'm not around, I kinda fell asleep early ok?

Momonpso
01-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Adri, no its not too late, lol. Thanks hun. *hugs* Glad you had some nice stress free time. Yes I found the link at Hooligans and watched it, it looks cool, thanks.

Jeffy, lol OK. Well I hope you can make but I will understand if you don't. I feel the pressure of time upon me! Must play PSO!

goldbrease
01-26-2005, 12:14 PM
ow how i wish i could play online again. ow well.

Lunacara
01-26-2005, 01:29 PM
hey mom, sorry that i wasn't around for a while for i was busy studying for my english government exam (this is done by all grade 10's like me in BC at the exact same time). i stil have another three months of material to squeeze in my head before friday.

goldbrease: you arent the only one that wishes to play online. i cannot becuase i have bad internet connectin (i use dial-up) the telephone company won't upgrade our service thats cheap of them!
if i could get a better connection, i would not hesitate! :lol:

Supersayajin_Pito
01-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Anyone who wants to play PSO, I'll be on Saturday at around 6:00, assuming my brother won't need the phone line. I might not be using Pito, either.

Momonpso
01-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Goldbrease, sooooo do it :P

Luna, OK, hope you do well on your exam.

Pika, don't forget about the birthday bash ;)

Well I finally did it! I got to 10,000! Last night I did 2 Max Attacks and on the second one I reached the big 10,000! I am now Master HUcaseal Chassis Jane :D *does a little dance*

goldbrease
01-27-2005, 12:55 PM
i can't mom. i have no credit card.
and my parents whont let me pay them for it anymore. they have goten realy etchi about the internet like they used to be because my dad was stupid and when on ebay a bought a motor bike... and it was a camm 4k gone bye bye.
and congrats on your goal completion.

dragonblue
01-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Mom- Well I'm sorry I couldn't make it to either event. It's hard for me to make those times very often. I'll see what I can do next time we have an event. I might just stay home and not go out one weekend. XD

Supersayajin_Pito
01-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Deja's and Tonk's B-Days, right? I'll try to be there.

adri
01-28-2005, 04:18 AM
Di-> there are 3 diff trailers there. 2 are in JP one in english. the JP onse are longer & they have derect quotes from the movie. the sad thing is that my JP is a lil rusty & there is not sub titals, so with the faster talking parts i get lost a lil. but it seems to follow the game nicely. ur son will love it & he might even like the new chr they added in. heh btw twll ur son. this... "The Buster Sword rocks in advent children!" lol

Jeffy-> didnt know that. well how was the b-day? ok kool. post all u would like on hooligans. if u want u can even post some game reviews & stuff. just keep it away from the 18+ games kk?

Meow !!!

jeffy
01-28-2005, 08:38 AM
Momma Bear: Hey there, what's up? I couldn't make it to class today, my driver wasn't feeling well and couldn't find another one. Anyway, I think I found presents for Tonks and SGN and sice they aren't around, I think it's safe to tell you. I'm giving them a God/Battle each and a Red Weapon, a Red Handgun for SGN and a Red Saber for Tonks. I hope they like them. Oh, yea, Congrats again. :D

Adri: Actually, I'm well over 18+, so you just might see me posting there. :wink:

Momonpso
01-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Goldbrease, sorry to hear that :( Well maybe over the summer they will allow you to go online.

Dragonblue, thats ok, its understandable...but are you talking about the events that have passed or the events this week end? Cause tonight and tomorrow night we are meeting for another birthday bash. ;)

Pika, yep :D Good, I'll see you there and remind me to give you a pumpkin lol.

Adri, OK, I will tell my son. Yes, I saw the different trailers but I only watched the one in English since I know no Japanese :P

Jeffy, I am sure they will like those :D No classes huh? Did you look hard for another driver lol Looking forward to seeing you again tonight.

goldbrease
01-28-2005, 11:54 AM
well i'm off to grab something to eat. then to play xenogears.

FutureTrunks350
01-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey everyone! This InuYasha opening theme, My Will, is stuck in my head. I'm listening to the MP3 now. I might try to get on Saturday with my friend's GC. I wanna see how long I'll last in the FSOD war zone.

oblivionknight4
01-28-2005, 07:14 PM
hey everyone, i started playing PSO again. im lvl 100, got a twinkle star, and its pretty powerful

adri
01-29-2005, 06:01 AM
Di-> heh if u played the game u might want to watch the trailer that shows the face on the list. it shows a few chrs that u will remember. like Red XII, Yuffie, Berret, Tifa, Aeris, & a very special ending to it all with a chargeing into the skys to meet... Neo Bahomat. heh its a bad azz ending to the trailer that makes u curse at the FF7 Advent Children logo. u will want to see more.

Jeffy-> lol i wasent meaning that we had an over 18 section. i ment keep the post on an under 18 lvl. no hentai or nudity. lol i dont mind swearing or other stuff just no pics like that kk? also no necro pics. they makes for some questionable things too.

FT-> i like the Inyasha !st seson ending theme (Deep Forest) alot better. its not hard to find but its one the ones u WILL have to download from somewheres. its not on any soundtracks yet.

Meow !!!

Momonpso
01-29-2005, 09:46 AM
FT, lol, why go to the FSOD wars? Go to a nice ship and play the MaxAttack quest! Its way too much fun!

Oblivion, Oh cool! Welcome back to PSO!

Adri, OK, I will check it out when I have extra time. :) Thanks

Well I did the Max Attack quest one more time last night and got the Heart of HUcaseal. But it doesn't even show up in my inventory so now I have to figure out what to do next. :?

Supersayajin_Pito
01-29-2005, 10:08 AM
Ma, I didn't make it in time last night. I did say Happy B-Day to Tonks, though. I'll be on tonight, but I need to know what Time Zone Colorado is. All I know is that I'm two hours behind New York.

Momonpso
01-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Pika, you are Mountain time so for you the party starts at 5 pm, but just come whenever you can. Last night it was just me and SGN for almost an hour, lol. Then everyone else started turning up.

oblivionknight4
01-29-2005, 11:50 AM
FT, lol, why go to the FSOD wars? Go to a nice ship and play the MaxAttack quest! Its way too much fun!

Oblivion, Oh cool! Welcome back to PSO!

Adri, OK, I will check it out when I have extra time. :) Thanks

Well I did the Max Attack quest one more time last night and got the Heart of HUcaseal. But it doesn't even show up in my inventory so now I have to figure out what to do next. :?

thanks, it took me so long to get to 100

Supersayajin_Pito
01-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Ma, okies. But I messed around with some snapshots and I don't know how to post them. :?

---EDIT---

Pito made it to Offline Ultimate. After doing one test Forest run, I've found one KADLABOLG and one STAG CUTLERY. Bad thing, I need to do Forest again because I didn't talk to Principal Tyrell after beating Sil Dragon. Pito is now Level 70.

dragonblue
01-29-2005, 04:44 PM
Mom- eh...both...I think. I don't know anymore. XD

nekosama
01-29-2005, 10:22 PM
adri, can i do this for 5 years? dunno, depends how long i actually have things to do during the night. although the last couple days ive been sleeping all day AND all night cause im really sick, which is why i havent been on lately. as near as i can tell its a mix of bronchytis and strep throat. dont worry tho, i should be better in a day or 2. i do know how to take care of myself when im sick, but if im not better soon ill go see a doctor (btw, doctors are a last resort for me). anyway, talk to ya later, ciao!

jeffy
01-29-2005, 10:35 PM
Momma Bear: It was great seeing you earlier and everyone else for that matter. The only ones missing were Neko, Guns and Inferno I believe. Well, Tonks gave a B-day gift, a Cure/Freeze, it should go nicely with my FS. Ok, I better get going, see ya next month. :wink:

Adri: :lol: I am so dense at times. Ok, I will never do that sort of stuff anyway. oh, My B-day was ok, nothing too exciting, except for those punks running around with AR's last Saturday, we had to leave Altair because of them. I kinda wished you were on during Momeffy Days, you probably would've had fun. ok, I better go, stay safe. :D

adri
01-30-2005, 06:13 AM
Di-> ok hun np. btw if u want to know more about the heart of the classes just wait a few days & the event ender quest will be added. u can use the tickets there & get the side quests things to do with all the hearts. in the last MA2 torny. a JP kid got the most points & won an i-pod from sega. want to try & beat this one? he had like 5mil points on his HUnewy.

Jeffy-> ints ok np. but as for saturday. i could have came if i knew it was gonna be there. but then again i am a pure nocturnal person. i love the night so i play only at night or a rare late afternoon.

Neko-> heh 5 years of lil sleep can kill u if u are not carefull. ur mind will play tricks on u ^ make u almost go insane. heh i have seen it personaly. but there fear of sleep kept me lvl.

Meow !!!

nekosama
01-30-2005, 06:16 AM
yeah i know. but bear in mind that just cause im staying up all night doesnt mean i dont get enough sleep. usually i sleep from about 7 am to 2 or 3 pm

Momonpso
01-30-2005, 10:11 AM
Pika, well it looks like you figured out how to post your pics lol. By the way, if you forget to talk to the principal you don't have to do the area over again. You should be able to talk to him any time after you complete the level. I have done that many times :oops: I am always forgetting to go to him after a boss, turn off the game, turn it back on and find out an area didn't open, go to principal, talk, and area opens up.

Dragon, well at least you made it on last night. :D It was great seeing you again. Everyone was so surprised to see you there lol.

Neko, hope you are feeling better. Hmmm no wonder I never see you any more. You turned into a night owl. :shock:

Jeffy, yes it was fun, wasn't it? I am going to try to get on for a little more today since this is definitely my last day for quite a while. But if I don't see you....well at least I will continue posting on the boards lol

Adri, OK thanks. :) Well since I will not be online for all of February, I doubt I will be breaking any records lol. I would like to run it a couple more times before I go tho. Hmmm I wonder when the event ender quest will be on....I hope not in Feb. :(

Supersayajin_Pito
01-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Ma, I made it to the Caves, but the monsters gang up on me. Two hits or Ob Lillies... >.<

FutureTrunks350
01-30-2005, 07:18 PM
I wanna do Max Attack now!

I'm thinking about getting another PS2 (My first one broke) and buying Xenosaga Episode 1 and FF 8 and 9. I didn't like 7 that much.

I love the scene in FF8 where all the stundents are coming off the submarines for the SeeD tests.

nekosama
01-30-2005, 09:46 PM
mom, actually i am feeling abit better. still got the bronchytis, but i managed to knock out the strep. but yeah, ive taken to the night time as of late. i dont really play much anymore, but i might pick it up again at some point cause theres still a few things i need to do for kyrana. speaking of which, doesn anyone know a good place for a purplenum to hunt photon drops?

anyway, i saw the first page of this thread for the first time just now. seeing that yoleme posted here brought on another wave of nostalgia, memories of an age long past...

jeffy
01-31-2005, 08:17 AM
Momma Bear: I couldn't get on at all last night, it seems everyone needed to go online. :lol: If you can't on today, then I guess I'll see you in March. It's gonna feel weird without you on PSO. Well, I gotta head to class soon, I'll be back later.

Adri: Next time there's an event (Regardless of what it is), I'll let you know ok?

Neko: Photon Drops...I normally just go through Forest or Caves on any difficulty but then again, I'm not too sure. This is one of those questions even I can't answer. :lol:

adri
01-31-2005, 08:18 AM
Neko-> lol u know while i was reading ur post i was playing with some settings on XP & well i found scan disk lol. i'll tell u how to get to it later lol. also i been messing with d2 & my editor heh i have a lvl 70 assassin named Adriana, that is all red. trust me i do mean all red. every item on her is personalized & makes her a goddess. heh she can do well over 5,000-15,000 with a normal hit. lol want to fight my chr? anyways if u get urs working i can get u the editor & the 1.10 patch for it with out the lame 45 min DL time that battle net makes u wait throught. just keep me updated on it kk?

Di-> why will u be offline in Feb? i thing the fam quest ends on the 27th, not 100% sure tho.

ohh.. P.S. want to see a nice lil mind trip. look at the joined dates for me & neko. lol

Meow !!!

Supersayajin_Pito
01-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Neko, try Ultimate Forest runs. I've already found two Photon Drops on Ult today.

Momonpso
01-31-2005, 09:57 AM
Pika, yes Ult caves are tough. It seems to be a big jump from Forest to Caves on Ult as far as difficulty goes. Make good use of your freeze and confuse traps :D

FT, I love MAx Attack! Tonks and I did it 3 times yesterday afternoon so now I have 4 hearts of HUcaseal.

Neko, good, I'm glad you are feeling better :) Well I have missed you on PSO, actually we all miss you on PSO. :P When I get back on I would like to see you again.

Jeffy, well I was on in the afternoon with Tonks. And then Mew (Sprite) came on and joined us. I wont be able to get on today, sorry. So I guess we will have to wait till March. Work on MAx Attack and get your heart...thats an order! *hugs*

Adri, February is family time lol. Hmmmm I wonder if I will be back before the end. :? I would have loved to see the cut scene with other people, its soooo pretty.

So this is it...no more online play for me for at least 3 weeks, maybe more. But I will continue on the boards so you still have to behave yourselves lol. Come on people, get online and Max Attack! Get those 10000 points! Lets try to set some records here!

DM Dyne
01-31-2005, 11:08 AM
man... it'd be great if I could get online, maybe by the end of summer or something, then I'd be able to play with a few of you :)

mercutiov2
01-31-2005, 01:20 PM
hello every1,

i have good news. im online on pso III. now it would be cool if i could get pso I and II for gc as well. if anyone would like to met me online, i usually don't get a chance to go online till the weekends but i may be on a coupla days during the week, choice search me online, i have two characters. Atarion, Racast lvl 9, online level 1 (woohoo!) and Ataria, Hucaseal lvel 11, online lvl 1 (woohoo again! lol). anywho id love to meet someone online. it seems most people online don't care to meet or talk to newbies, alltho i was on dreamcast pso. lol. hope to see yall online epIII! :)

-mercutiov2

jeffy
01-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes, Ma'am! *Salutes* Hmm...I'm already half way there, thanks to you. :D Heh, maybe I should suggest an event at the GUG "Max Attack-a-thon" or something like that, so everyone can get their hearts.(That didn't sound right)

nekosama
01-31-2005, 01:47 PM
adri, only lv 70? bah! id be more than willing to fight you with my... lv... 6... sorceress... ::runs and hides::

mom, ive missed alot of ppl too. hope you have fun with you family and you make it back in time for the finale, i know youve worked hard on it

FutureTrunks, word of advise, dont get Xenosaga, get Xenogears (if you dont have it already). even tho its for ps1, its a MUCH better game than Xenosaga ever dreamed of being

Redneck Dragon
01-31-2005, 06:53 PM
ha yall watsup. any of yall have relatives in tha marien corps.,i do now next week is owsum i get to go to paris islande and see him graduate and i miss 2 days of school,wich rules and makes it even more fun,but i got to say tha time that my bros. been gone is a little lonely and a little weird to

adri
02-01-2005, 06:31 AM
Meow...

Supersayajin_Pito
02-01-2005, 07:05 AM
[Raises eye brow at Adri]

Anything wrong?

Anyways, Pito made it to Level 80 last night, so I can join online Ult games.

Mercutiov, good to hear that. Old friends wouldn't shun you. You should register at the following link: http://www.grownupgamers.com/forums

Momonpso
02-01-2005, 10:05 AM
DM, that would be great :D

Mercutio, wow thats good news! I wish I could meet up with you but I am away from online for a month. I'm sure some of these nice people would be happy to join you in a Eps3 game.

Jeffy, thats a good idea! You should post it :) I think SGN is willing for more MA fun.

Neko, thanks hun. *hugs*

Redneck, my brother was in the Marines but that was years ago. It is hard on the family when a member is in the services. I know I really missed my brother when he was gone.

Adri, *pets the kitty*

Redneck Dragon
02-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Meow...
hello kitty....ahh rabid kitty cat,im kidin dont hurt me :D

Bo_die18
02-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Keniption where r u iam looking 4 u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nekosama
02-02-2005, 04:40 AM
bo, try the GC boards at

boards.sega.com/pso

check the "moo" thread under the general forum, he posts there a lot

Supersayajin_Pito
02-02-2005, 06:49 AM
As Blue Rouge (I tink).

adri
02-02-2005, 08:13 AM
also u can click the link on his sig to visit our forums & find him there. just keep in mind that we have rules & please do not start fights on hooligans. its just a spot for friends to chill.

Di-> read moo threat for details on me.

Everyone-> ya moo thread if u want to know.

Meow...

Momonpso
02-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Adri, OK, will do. :)

Well I found out for sure now how long I will be away form online play. I won't be able to return until March 4th or 5th :( Soooooooo, hope everyone has fun and finds lots of rares. Keep me posted on whats happening online :D

Redneck Dragon
02-02-2005, 05:35 PM
ha yall i got somethin funny to say,ok : so my sister in law adopted this cat but tha adoption ppl called her about a dog,so she goes to pet smart and says"i have a problem,my dog wont sit or stay or bark".and this dude said"not many ppl bring cats here".aint that funny lol

bluerouge106
02-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Bo is an idiot. >.> (Steps on his cat) I hate you Saicho ><

adri
02-03-2005, 04:57 AM
Blue-> HEY NO STEPPING ON THE KITTYS!!! no matter how mean there master is do not EVER harm an animal for there masters actions. i love my & all cats so not hurting the kittys kk?

Di-> k hun but u might not like what u read.

Meow...

bluerouge106
02-03-2005, 05:08 AM
(Picks up kitty and nibbles on its ear) >.>

Momonpso
02-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Redneck, ooook, if you say so :P

Bluerouge, no nibbling on kitty ears either! lol *gives him a cookie instead*

Adri, OK. How are your kittys doing?

The Legit
02-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Hey mom, you may not remember me but we played online a few times, Either Styles or Smart-Choice on Dreamcast.

jeffy
02-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Hey there Momma Bear, what's up? Aww, you'e not coming back until March 4th or 5th huh? Oh well, at least you know when you'll be coming back. Oh, I found Red Mechs the other night, now all I need to do is find those elusive S-Red Arms. :lol:

dragonblue
02-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Mom- yes it was nice being able to play with all of you. I think I gave SGN a heart attack lol. So you are not going to be on in febuary? awww

Adri- I'm working on getting D2. I've grown fond of D&D styles lately.

biggestshad0wfan
02-03-2005, 03:57 PM
tomorrow is my birthday i can get online real soon oh yeh!

Redneck Dragon
02-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Redneck, ooook, if you say so :P

Bluerouge, no nibbling on kitty ears either! lol *gives him a cookie instead*

Adri, OK. How are your kittys doing?
no lie no lie.yall kno wat,speakin of cays i got this scotish fold and he is kinda...well funny actin,ill git up and he steals my seat and our youngest dog licked him so he baerly wacked her,lucky for her hes declawed,also u get food and sit down and he sneaks to try to get it,sdo u see y i say he aint right normal

Break
02-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Whats this all about?!?!?!?!

nekosama
02-04-2005, 04:03 AM
adri, mom, blue, jeffy, pito, ken and some other ppl i cant think of off hand....

MEOW!!!!!!!!!

bluerouge106
02-04-2005, 05:17 AM
(Breaks cookie into pieces) Here kittys, here kittys ^^ (Attracts more cats with the cookie and nibbles on them ).

adri
02-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Manny-> well my PC is looking sad & wont let me online. maybe i can get to wo work later but no clue. i'll let u know tho.

Di-> heh funny thing is ur not the only person to pet me today. alex did that. but i acualy bit him. i dont like the way he peted me. men tend to be to heavy handed.

Blue-> u been watching too much austin powers movies? thing ur "mini-me"? "Remember we do not gnaw on our kittys!" -Doctor Evil- lol u know thats how most humans get hairballs? kitty gnawing. its true, i swear. also we dont like cookies just the milk....

Neko-> i mode a post to u about the PC problem in the moo thread k? & hooligans has a few updates u might like. even a new usergroup that i took the liberty of adding u too lol.

Meow !!!

Momonpso
02-04-2005, 11:19 AM
The Legit, hmmmm, DC days? Thats a long time ago lol but the name Styles sounds familar :D Hi and welcome to the boards.

Jeffy, cool! Adri gave me some Red Mechs a while back ago. I gave them to my new RAmarl. I remade silver swan on GC because I needed a character to use the Angel Wings with :P Don't worry, with your luck you will find those S Reds in no time

Dragonblue, yep, poor SGN, that was sooo cool seeing everyones reaction to your appearance lol

BSF, YAY!!! Happy Birthday!!! Hope to see you online soon :)

Redneck, oooo you have a Scottish Fold? Too cool! My cat was just a long haired ally cat lol.

Break, KITTIES!!!

Neko, oh dear!!! Are you a kitty now too? *pets Neko*

Bluerouge, *takes kitties away and gives him a teething ring*

Adri, lol yes, you have nipped at me in the past too.

nekosama
02-04-2005, 01:30 PM
mom, ive always been a kitty (you do know that neko is jp for "cat", right?), its just that we felines tend to be rather territorial and this is adris domain, so ive never really stressed the point

Redneck Dragon
02-04-2005, 04:29 PM
i got 2 hedge hogs 2,an elbino and a cinomin
next to them is tha veile chamelion,he opens his mouth at about 180 degrees.tha house is full of exotic pets,but no mater wat my westhighland tearier, denesa,is my dog,i admite she has needed to stop tryin to kill tha vacume.but its still funny.
oh i need some help,this dude is agrivatin me at school and wont stop,i caint tell,iv used every come back there is,and i caint get moved,im tryin to avoid violance but iv run out of ideas and gum,that keeps me a little less stresses,so wat am i to do

jeffy
02-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Momma Bear: I'm not too sure about that, my luck seems to be running out and you know how I feel about asking others for help. Gotta love the Angels Wings huh? I'm trying to find Angels Harp to go with mine. :D

Neko: You're becoming scarse around here huh? Oh, if you don't already know, we're having an event at the GUG called Max Attack-a-thon. If you got some time to waste, come and join us.

Momonpso
02-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Neko, thats true...I never stopped to think lol. *nice kitty....pets the kitty*

Redneck, cool! I love animals! Ummm as far as your problem goes, have you tried to just ignore the dude. Sometimes thats all it takes. If they dont get a responce they often drop it and find someone else to annoy

Jeffy, awwww, your luck will always be there :D Angel Harp would be cool with the Wings, good idea! I wonder if any of my IDs can find it.

jeffy
02-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Actually yes, one of your chars can find it, Chassis Jane should be able to. If I remember correctly, you should be able to find it from a Pal Rappy.(Whew, I'm glad I got a Skyly too or wouldn't have remembered it :wink: ) I guess doing some Fake in Yellow quests would help you get this, but I can't do this right now, need to focus on one thing at a time.

adri
02-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Di-> but that was in playfullness. irl tho i acualy did bite alex. he pizzed me off & put his hand in my face... so umm ya. i bit him. he now knows that i have a mean bit & that manny might regret wanting to be my chew toy.. lol

Neko-> few ppl acualy know that cats are very domanint animals & that most "playfight" am ong siblings are acualy setting up a social ranking system. heh glad to know that u have set this as my area. but i am not a domanit type unless my kittens get out of line.. u probly seen me rant about that in the moo thread with DiM right now lol.

Jeffy-> well things are ok here. been kinda trying to get things to smooth out. with me sleeping alot more due to a massave loss of energy, i been ok the forums less but that is changoing now. so keep an eye out for me on hooligans more & if u can tell a few friends about the site so we can gett a nice comunity going.

Well the other day i was digging though some old PC stuff & CDs & well i found an old sega twin pack CD heh i put it in the PC & low & behold it has a offocal PC port version of the old school classic.. Phantasy Star II heh its kool. i wonder if i can put the CD into a ripped zip file & let u guys DL it. i'll let u ghys know.

Meow !!!

Momonpso
02-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Jeffy, oh cool! Thanks. :D Maybe I can find the time to do some offline questing. I cant remember how far Chassis got with the list of quests. I probably have a few more to go before I can access the Fake in Yellow again.

Adri, my cat use to bite all the time. She would lay and wait for someone to walk by and then run out and grab them by the ankle with her teeth. :shock: My ankles always had a few bite marks on them. Nice find on the CD Adri. :D

Supersayajin_Pito
02-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Gone since Wednesday and the thread advances two pages. Sorry I haven't been here. I caught a Viral Infection in the chest, but my doctor says the X-Ray looks suspicious. He says that it could be either the flu, or pnuemonia. I might be able to get online tonight, but don't count on it.

Redneck Dragon
02-06-2005, 04:38 PM
actually im kinda tha only 1 in tha class anybody picks on so....this sucks i this week has been ta week of tha anouyances

jeffy
02-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Momma Bear: Hey there, what's up? There's nothing new for me, I haven't found anything rare all week, except for that Kasami Bracer I found from a Sinow Blue. That's not what was looking for, but it may be useful. Oh, I told everyone I will be using a different char other than Willow but I'm not sure who it will be, will it be my Hucast, Sugar, or "him".

Adri: Ok, I'll ask around. It's best you concentrate on your energy loss rather than the Boards but I bet you won't listen to me will you? Anyway, stay safe and get some rest. Oh, btw, cool find on the CD. :D

Momonpso
02-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Pika, oooo sorry to hear that. Make sure you get lots of rest. *hugs*

Redneck, well like I said, usually when people pick on other people they are looking for a responce. Sad but true....when kids start up on my son, he just walks away.

Jeffy, nothing new here either. I am going to try to play some PSO today offline since I won't have to make dinner. We are calling in for Chinese food, yum! Wish me luck in finding rares. Hmmmm, you aren't going to tell me who "him" is?

Supersayajin_Pito
02-07-2005, 10:13 AM
I'm tired of rest. I've been getting atleast 13 hours of rest for four days already. I don't feel as krappy as I used to. I do feel better. I can actually move now, my nose cleared up, and I've stopped coughing (for the most part). And choosing between sick days and school, I'd go to school. I'd actually have something TO to there...

goldbrease
02-07-2005, 11:01 AM
hey mom. pso world lists there being some new quests going to be released. max atatck 2 and something about a beach. mabe hwat youve been waiting for?

jeffy
02-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Good luck on rare hunt and tell me if you do a Mines run so you can keep an eye out for S-Reds Arms for me. :wink: Aww, now I want some Chinese food. :lol: Oh, "him" is mine and my bro's char, I'll show him to you and tell you the name when you get back ok?

Redneck Dragon
02-07-2005, 05:18 PM
holy krap tiat is mest up, ay of yall kno how i can make some quick cash i got to make $250 in cash to buy an x box and a game but aint got a job so any ideas,and sorry for dumpin my problems on yall,but i am out of ideas

goldbrease
02-07-2005, 10:11 PM
um... sell your organs? j/king youde be dead before you could use your money.
well... you could go around and shovel peoples lawns and deice there grass.
or you could pawn some stuff off... you whont amke much that way then.

nekosama
02-07-2005, 11:13 PM
mom, ::hugs:: how ya been?

adri, well, mom's thread used to be my domain but i left the boards for a while. by the time i got back you had pretty much settled in lol. i never tried to get it back cause you seemed like a pretty cool person who id rather get get along with than fight and the thread was still pretty much the way i had left it so its all good. plus you post alot more than i do so your presence is a bit better known than mine. on another note, i tend to pay attention to cats' social structures whenever i can. theres always a Top Cat in any neighborhood with outdoor pets, and a Top Cat in any household with multiple cats

bluerouge106
02-08-2005, 03:43 AM
(Kicks the top cat)

nothing to see here, move along...

Momonpso
02-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Pika, well I'm glad you are feeling better. Have you gone back to school yet?

Goldbrease, Yes, PSOX made a post about the new quests in the announcement forums, it probably is what I am waiting for lol. I just hope they wait for me to get back online.

Jeffy, well I did play some PSO yesterday but it was on XBox since my son claimed the GC when he got home from school. So I FINALLY completed normal ruins with my HUcast...it was about time since he is level 37 lol. I just never played much offline with him :P I will have to look for rares another day and will keep a look out for those S reds for you.

Redneck, hmmmm sell some of your old games? Or like Goldbrease said, shovel snow etc for the neighbors.

Neko, I been good and how about you? :D

Blue, grrrrr no kicking kittys either!

adri
02-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Di-> i'm tired. been up all night on YIM with sophia & bluerouge working on hooligans & useing the "happy tree friends" on YIM to poke fun with anyone i talked too. i like the lil green ones. (forgot names) if u want to see tho just YIM me anytime acounts adri7108 i am mostly on at night or early morning. see u on YIM i hope.

Neko-> well in my house it once was Asuke (mother cat) but as of late it is now Ms.Fllufs n Stuff (1st born cat & she hates every human but me.). Asuka got old & well fluff used it aginst her. they all know that i am top kitty tho. when i get mad they all run away. lol anyways as for the domain of this thread. i do not mind sharing it. just i haave a rule of sharing. "Both share all." its kinda a 50 / /50 share thing. on a side note. i might need ur help with the shop on hooligans. have toons to post & if u can help it would be great. YIM me for more info on it.

Jeffy-> honestly i listen to no one at all. i am a women that when i set my mind to something i will never give up till it done. tho i have been resting it just dose no good. anyways if u want see my work i been up too look on hooligans at the new shop.

Meow !!!

Redneck Dragon
02-08-2005, 05:27 PM
problem with shovelin is there aint no snow,and i caint mow lawns, they got illegal imagrants doin that for cheaper in tha development behind me,so that wont work,all thou i could sell a couple of old games on ebay,but tha illegal immagrants stole tha better job,those *** :x :evil:

nekosama
02-08-2005, 05:27 PM
mom, ya know what? in all the years ive known you i dont think youve EVER said said that you werent doing good. anyway, im doing ok i guess. not really bad, but not really good either.

adri, to your cats it isnt so much that youre the top cat as it is that you are "The Momma". Asuka may be their mother, but for as long as you have them you will always be The Momma, and no cat i have ever met questions Momma's authority. anyway, ill get ahold of you on YIM as soon as i can, but ill have to dl it. ill see about getting that done tonight. btw, does this mean you got your comps internet working again?

nekosama
02-09-2005, 12:34 AM
well, i WAS going to dl YIM tonight but it turns out its not compatible with windows 95. so untill dad gets the other comp working (hes working as hard as he can, but tech support can be very annoying) you'll have to get AIM if you want to talk. i know theres always PMs, but they just dont work as well

bluerouge106
02-09-2005, 12:45 AM
I wouldn't suggest AIM it installs alot of spyware that wont go away unless you get rid of AIM. You both should just get msn. I got YIM to talk to adri but its kinda glitchy.

nekosama
02-09-2005, 12:54 AM
well i wouldnt know about the spyware because the version of aim i have is ancient. im surprised it still works really

adri
02-09-2005, 01:04 AM
neko-> ok i'll see but i cant get AIM its i tryed it once & my XP didnt like it that much.

Blue-> lol dont make me spamu agin with "Nutty" lol that guy is so cute.

Meow !!!

nekosama
02-09-2005, 01:15 AM
well, ive a got a really old version of msn, ill see if their servers still support it. i checked their site and i know i cant run the current version. it requires win98 or higher and at least a 233MHZ processor, neither of which i have...

nekosama
02-09-2005, 01:17 AM
nope, its not supported

Momonpso
02-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Adri, those are times that I am never on the comp, sorry :(

Neko, well, I have always felt that even if I was feeling terrible, what good does it do to complain lol. Actually I was going thru a bad time when you asked but see, I am better now :p Hope you get your comp problems solved soon.

Jeffy, well I checked Chassis and would you believe I never did any of the offline quests?!?!? So I did the first ones and got to the Fake in Yellow, went thru it once then quit withou saving so I can redo it over and over when I have the time. I got 2 Angry Fists and a LAst Survivor :roll:

jeffy
02-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Momma Bear: You didn't do harldy any offline quests? It's understandable, seeing as you are online around 90% of the time. I do that with Claire too, it's a good way for her to lvl up.:D Here's something cool, don't talk to the rappy at the beginning and go through the quest normally. After you complete the stage, pipe back to P2 and go to the Hunters Guild to cancel the quest, you should be able to load that quest again, latter, rinse and repeat. It really saves time doing it this way. Oh, about the S reds, you don't have to look for them, I was just fooling around. I really gotta start putting "Just kidding" more often huh? Looking for this wep is really helping me level up Willow, pretty soon I'll catch up to Jeffy. Whew, this is one long post, I'll see ya later.

Break
02-09-2005, 12:44 PM
lol

biggestshad0wfan
02-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Miss me? I have some great news i go a brrand new kick :):):) computer so i will be online more ofte. I have my BBA adapter and ready to roll. Im so happy it was my birthday and i get to see natar in a few days.

dragonblue
02-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Mom- lol ya it was, everyone was like O.O ITS ITS ITS BLUE!!!!! *faint*
I enjoyed it though. *pets you*

Adri- I got all your messages. n.n The green bear in military style clothing is known as Flippy. For certain reasons. lol I'll try to be on YIM tonight.

Neko- Hey man how's it going?

nekosama
02-09-2005, 10:33 PM
mom, very true

blue, not a whole lot. just eating, sleeping, watching sailor moon, making plans for my rp, hanging out with kurt and the rest of the crew, and talking to adri

adri, just so happens kurt's laptop has YIM, im on it right now