PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Iron Man for PC

Robgw3
08-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I just downloaded the Iron Man pc game from a site, it was the GameStop online store. I finished installing it but every time i try to play it a thing pops up saying "A2M Game Engine Has Stopped Working."

Anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

Shenmatser777
08-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Sounds like an issue with SEGA. Log in to http://help.sega.com/ with your forum email and password, and submit a ticket to the correct department with a detailed description of your problem, and they should respond back to you soon.

Robgw3
08-27-2009, 09:22 PM
I already tried that... they told me to download it and install it again. However i can't install it again when the installer for it will not run, saying "Error: We are facing technical difficulties downloading the game. Please contact our customer support for assistance."

OldDirtyGamer
09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Okay... so this sounds like an issue with the download and not the actual game software (because you can't get it). What the support team at Sega would need to know is who you got the game from (Direct2Drive, Steam, whomever) so that they can follow-up on your behalf. Sometimes it's a bad installer and other times the data is getting corrupted while getting to you; in either case, it's fixable but someone on the server end (not controlled by Sega) will need to know about it. If you've already contacted Sega support, reply back to your ticket and include that information so that the proper follow-up can be done.

Hope this helps!

ODG.