PDA

View Full Version : Where is NiGHTS? You guys said that NiGHTS was "sure to be playable"?

mariosonic
01-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Now that the final roster has been revealed, what do you all have to say to yourselves? Every character is known. There are no PS3/Wii/DS console exclusive characters and no NiGHTS. I have owned all of you who thought otherwise. This is what happens when you don't listen to information that is spoon-fed to you. And with that, I will leave on a high note knowing that I owned many n00bs. Good times, good times.

Sega Uranus
01-14-2010, 10:30 AM
You are are really cool guy.

(btw Miis count as Wii exclusive characters)

Kogen
01-14-2010, 10:30 AM
NiGHTS was removed to add the Bonanza Bros.

NoName999
01-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Where is Ristar? mariosonic said that Ristar was "sure to be playable"?

Now that the final roster has been revealed, what does mariosonicall have to say to himself? Every character is known. There are Wii console exclusive characters (Mii) and no Ristar. He have lied to all of you who thought otherwise. This is what happens when you do listen to information that is spoon-fed to you. And with that, I will leave on a high note knowing that I owned many n00bs. Good times, good times.

mariosonic
01-14-2010, 10:34 AM

I have always stated that Ristar should be the remaining Sonic Team character of choice, but I never once said that he was sure to be playable. Give the exact quote as proof next time, because I never typed such a thing.

Purge
01-14-2010, 10:36 AM
You know, it's one thing to be right.
It's a whole different thing to be a concieted jerk about it.

As I said before, I won't cry if NiGHTS isn't in. Because quite frankly, the NiGHTS fanbase has made me lose my patience with the purple jester. You've made people upset, all for one character? Seriously, there's fangirlism and obsession, and then there's a point where someone has to step in and say "You have an issue." This is one of those moments. Perhaps next time you'll think before blackmailing to get NiGHTS in.

I'm done my rant.

Wonchop
01-14-2010, 10:41 AM
To quote Principal Skinner:

Right or wrong, you're behaviour was still disruptive young man. Perhaps spending the rest of your life in an insane asylum will teach you some manners.

NoName999
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM
I have always stated that Ristar should be the remaining Sonic Team character of choice, but I never once said that he was sure to be playable. Give the exact quote as proof next time, because I never typed such a thing.

From someone over at Sonic Stadium:

I just want to say thank you to all the fans especially Trippy and Digi... it was so fun voicing Knights I had no idea what an icon he really was. You guys are awesome I know we can make a difference in making him part of the next game! ('http://www.sonicstadium.org/board/topic/1347-sonic-sega-all-stars-racing/page__view__findpost__p__112201')

In all yo faces! Who was right? Who was right? Don't doubt the master.

Ristar, here we come!

LOL How could someone misread that.

mariosonic
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM

Now that the final roster has been revealed, what does mariosonicall have to say to himself? Every character is known. There are Wii console exclusive characters (Mii) and no Ristar. He have lied to all of you who thought otherwise. This is what happens when you do listen to information that is spoon-fed to you. And with that, I will leave on a high note knowing that I owned many n00bs. Good times, good times.

Where is the quote? I don't see it. Again, me owning the likes of you still stands.

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 10:43 AM
You know, it's one thing to be right.
It's a whole different thing to be a concieted jerk about it.

As I said before, I won't cry if NiGHTS isn't in. Because quite frankly, the NiGHTS fanbase has made me lose my patience with the purple jester. You've made people upset, all for one character? Seriously, there's fangirlism and obsession, and then there's a point where someone has to step in and say "You have an issue." This is one of those moments. Perhaps next time you'll think before blackmailing to get NiGHTS in.

I'm done my rant.

This is Purge as I've never seen her. :o

Anyway...let's try to look forward to the game now shall we?

mariosonic
01-14-2010, 10:44 AM
LOL How could someone misread that.

Ristar here we come =/= Ristar is definitely playable.

Way to fail at simple English. I'm showing my support for the character. Again, show me a quote in which I stated that Ristar is definitely playable, because I never stated such a thing.

Ninsega
01-14-2010, 10:48 AM
wy did this guy hav to be right :(

i wanted nites to be playble in sonic allstars raceing

btw, whois Digi???

Purge
01-14-2010, 10:51 AM
btw, whois Digi???

DiGi is one of the top of the top of the NiGHTS fanbase. In fact, it could be said that him and Trippy caused this issue.

Ninsega
01-14-2010, 10:53 AM
DiGi is one of the top of the top of the NiGHTS fanbase. In fact, it could be said that him and Trippy caused this issue.

who is Tripy :???:

Purge
01-14-2010, 10:53 AM
who is Tripy :???:

Trippy is his friend. She also is a huge NiGHTS fan.

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Trippy is his friend. She also is a huge NiGHTS fan.

It's his girlfriend. XD

viperxmns
01-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Okay, speaking for the NiGHTS fanbase here, y'alls know like any fanbase we're passionate for the character. It's been a bumpy ride for us, and now maybe people can finally see that indeed, DiGi and TRiPPY weren't just going on about this for nothing, as it becomes plain to see that NiGHTS may in fact not be part of the ASR roster.

Now, it's not simply that we're NiGHTS fanboys and girls. Currently there are a number of less important Sega characters who are part of the roster that didn't have a legion of people crying for their appearance prior to their reveal. Why are they less important? I'll get to that.

If I must further proclaim why NiGHTS should always be included in these games, NiGHTS is a very flexible character, one who could easily be a racer. He is happy and fun, elements that Sumo wants in this game. He is also underexposed, having only two games in his career, and JoD was not heavily advertised. Just because he has made cameos in other games, does that mean he shouldn't be in this one? Hey, so has Tails, by that logic why bother with him then, eh?

NiD usually tends to be on 'greatest of all time' gaming lists. Many people have not had the opportunity to play the game. Many people have become NiGHTS fans through his cameos. They don't even know the character but become intrigued just by seeing him. NiGHTS is not some lesser Sega character to just be disregarded. It pains me that for whatever reason Sega and Sumo were not motivated to include NiGHTS, as has been said too many times to count, who is Sega's second mascot, in this game.

I guess I'll end this rant now. Again, however you feel about this issue, love, hate, whatever, whether you're just sick of hearing about it, it all comes down to the fact that we want Sega to treat NiGHTS with the respect that he deserves.

SuperSonicRacin101
01-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

DONK :Dlol

Axl-Fox
01-14-2010, 03:34 PM
wall o' text

that still doesn't come to the case that he has to scrub in our faces that NiGHTS is in the game

...for what I care anyway

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 03:37 PM
NiD usually tends to be on 'greatest of all time' gaming lists. Many people have not had the opportunity to play the game. Many people have become NiGHTS fans through his cameos. They don't even know the character but become intrigued just by seeing him. NiGHTS is not some lesser Sega character to just be disregarded. It pains me that for whatever reason Sega and Sumo were not motivated to include NiGHTS, as has been said too many times to count, who is Sega's second mascot, in this game.

I think they have at least considered NiGHTS to be in the game (as testing which characters work or not was also part of their job), I doubt they'd ignore the character as you said, he/she's a popular choice.

I do however think that there is more to this story then simply what DiGi has implied, I am not one to be suspicious of such things but when an important character isn't included in the game it's almost always because there was something else going on that resulted in his exclusion.

Anyway, come release I'm sure some people can look into the code and find some NiGHTS models that could have been used in the game and, who knows...maybe he'll be used as DLC by just "unlocking" that piece of code.

0LunarShadow
01-14-2010, 04:07 PM
hmm, i suppose it's true when they say "avoid mariosonic". Anyways, im pretty sure SEGA has heard from all the fans that mass-emailed them, So perhaps he's being saved for an unlockable. Even if he's not, i wouldnt mind, seeing as i was neutral on the whole "Is NiGHTS in" thing.

Twylis
01-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I finished sad'ing about NiGHTS' absense like over a month ago.
...Srsly, I'm over it (< < ) Even if he/she's my fave Sega char.

And woooo for mariosonic's departure, I'mma celebrate by chewing this stick of gum.
Yumm~ (n n)

It's his girlfriend. XD

Something I've been wondering, are they actually in a relationship? (9 9)

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Something I've been wondering, are they actually in a relationship? (9 9)

Yeah, it was already known to people who visited the website, plus TRiPPY did some flirting on these boards but still mentioned DiGi "being the one for her".

All a good laugh though and off-topic.

Pur-Rulz
01-14-2010, 04:23 PM
This whole shin-dig reminds me of the 'Drummond for Brawl' campaign.

Don't you lot remind me of the 'Drummond for Brawl' campaign any further, or I might have to use my desk for headdesking as a collateral projectile...

GG-Gurl
01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
^lol......

GG-Gurl
01-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Oh my god....
is that...PEACE & QUIET I hear? OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now we just have to get rid of the other annoying people & we'll be good

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 05:07 PM
This thread is such a joke...

mariosonic, go away. NiGHTS isn't in this game. Big deal. I like NiGHTS, but most of us gave up on the fact that NiGHTS was in a long time ago. The roster is finished. Do you see anyone whining about being wrong in the first place? No.

We still have DLC. That's fine. So I was wrong in the beginning. SO WHAT?! Just shut up, and leave us TRUE NiGHTS fans alone. I'm sick of this.

*ends rant*

knuxpyro66
01-14-2010, 05:33 PM
1. the bonaza bros are freakin gay
2. SOL said that it's not true till he sees proof
3. i still think Nights is in the game so shut the H#*@ up.:mad::mad::mad:

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
This thread sounds more like "Hate mariosonic just because" since everyone here is taking a pop at him/her now that they are gone.

Twylis
01-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Perhaps Twylis should make an attempt to replace himmmmm...
*can't really imagine me flaming anyone*

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 05:37 PM
This thread sounds more like "Hate mariosonic just because" since everyone here is taking a pop at him/her now that they are gone.

Oh yeah...I forgot he's gone now. lol So my rant was pointless then. :p

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 05:39 PM
Perhaps Twylis should make an attempt to replace himmmmm...
*can't really imagine me flaming anyone*

Trust me, there is someone here that does that but let's not get into that one for now.

GG-Gurl
01-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Lol,im pretty sure 'He's" infamous around here also

SumoRex
01-14-2010, 06:10 PM
ah... at last peace reigns...
Lead Environment Artist S&SASR

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 06:12 PM
ah... at last peace reigns...
Lead Environment Artist S&SASR

lol Even SumoRex is at peace. :)

Purge
01-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Happy days are indeed here again!

SumoRex
01-14-2010, 06:16 PM
;)

Right or wrong, it's been hard listening all that self rightoeus gumph! LOL.

MilesElmerPrower
01-14-2010, 06:18 PM
*gives a cookie for everyone* this is to all the people and WE FINALLY GOT RID OF MARIOSONIC LETS EAT THE COOKIE!!!

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 06:18 PM
As for what he/she said about NiGHTs and such can you yet confirm their status or is it still too early to say anything yet?

No worries if you can't respond to that.

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 06:19 PM
;)

It's been hard listening all that self rightoeus gumph, right or wrong, LOL.

Yeah. I'm sure you like NiGHTS, too. Whatever kept ya guys from adding NiGHTS is your business. I will NOT criticize you for it. I love this game, and you guys have been great. Keep it up! Can't wait to see the possbilities of DLC, if it happens. :)

GG-Gurl
01-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Freedom at last! Thank good'o mighty freedom at last!!

Twylis
01-14-2010, 06:20 PM
*gives a cookie for everyone* this is to all the people and WE FINALLY GOT RID OF MARIOSONIC LETS EAT THE COOKIE!!!

*eats cookie, chokes and dies*
...Darnit, second time today (< < )

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 06:21 PM
*eats cookie, chokes and dies*
...Darnit, second time today (< < )

At least it wasn't me this time...

I mean, NO! Twilis, come back!

Twylis
01-14-2010, 06:23 PM
At least it wasn't me this time...

I mean, NO! Twilis, come back!

Nuu (X x)

Shego13
01-14-2010, 06:26 PM
It's true that NiGHTS may not be in a starting playable roster. But there may be a chance that she might be one of the unlockables. But if she not one of the unlockables, then she might be in the DLC possibility. Either way, I love NiGHTS.

Sega Uranus
01-14-2010, 06:32 PM
All of the characters are revealed, NiGHTS is not playable at all.

Though, I can say it is in the game. Just watch. NiGHTS will be in it's original outfit too!

SumoRex
01-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Honestly, I'd rather not get into specifics one way or the other, but suffice to say that there are MANY factors which decide a characters inclusion, only one of which is the wishes of fans, and/or the team at Sumo. I'm not sure the FINAL roster has been officially announced yet myself (that's all handled by Sega) So I can't make any comments. ...But one way or the other I hope the NiGHTS argument quiets down a little. Maybe if Mariosonic *has* gone it will.

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Honestly, I'd rather not get into specifics one way or the other, but suffice to say that there are MANY factors which decide a characters inclusion, only one of which is the wishes of fans, and/or the team at Sumo. I'm not sure the FINAL roster has been officially announced yet myself (that's all handled by Sega) So I can't make any comments. ...But one way or the other I hope the NiGHTS argument quiets down a little.

Thank You for the response.

Well that's going to calm people down now. :)

Shego13
01-14-2010, 06:39 PM
All of the characters are revealed, NiGHTS is not playable at all.

Though, I can say it is in the game. Just watch. NiGHTS will be in it's original outfit too!

Not all characters are revealed. Well 20 of them are unveiled. But remember this game will have more than just 20 characters. That means there may be some unlockables. I didn't say that NiGHTS is playable. I'm only saying the possibilities. Sega/Sumo wanted to surprise us. I didn't even forget about the DLC.

Twylis
01-14-2010, 06:44 PM
SumoRex types in my favourite colour~~

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 06:45 PM
SumoRex types in my favourite colour~~

Does this calm down the NiGHTS/Ristar fans now? I sure hope it does as it means nothing is confirmed nor denied.

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Does this calm down the NiGHTS/Ristar fans now? I sure hope it does as it means nothing is confirmed nor denied.

I've already calmed down. I'm a happy sort of guy, y'know?

I wonder what they could still have in store for us.

Starlight Rage Zone
01-14-2010, 06:48 PM
I've already calmed down. I'm a happy sort of guy, y'know?

I wonder what they could still have in store for us.

Well...the colour change car was very interesting, along with the extra Sonic Team IP...there could be more....

Super_Sonic914
01-14-2010, 07:19 PM
EDIT: As far as "leaving on a high note," this will be my last post on this pathetic board because I am sick of people being so stupid. Goodbye to you all; you won't be missed.

And yet, he will create an alternate account to view the forums...By stating this i have now owned his past, present and of course future.

P.S. He may have had a type of disease, disorder, or he's simply been neglected as a child that has led to his behavior on these forums. Anyone who bashes another daily via internet is sure to live a dull isolated life of dispair.

Super_Sonic914

ChilliDogz
01-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Honestly, I'd rather not get into specifics one way or the other, but suffice to say that there are MANY factors which decide a characters inclusion, only one of which is the wishes of fans, and/or the team at Sumo. I'm not sure the FINAL roster has been officially announced yet myself (that's all handled by Sega) So I can't make any comments. ...But one way or the other I hope the NiGHTS argument quiets down a little. Maybe if Mariosonic *has* gone it will.

Thank you for taking the time to make this post sir. Seriously. You just completely calmed me down in terms of worrying if my thought about there being more stuff we haven't heard about is wrong.

Twylis
01-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Typing in purple from now on, to support NiGHTS~ (n n) *shot*

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Typing in purple from now on, to support NiGHTS~ (n n) *shot*

lol Cool, but its kinda hard to read. XD

Twylis
01-14-2010, 08:50 PM
lol Cool, but its kinda hard to read. XD

Is this easier?? (9 9)
Or how bowt this? This? Hardly purple now, but...this?!

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Is this easier?? (9 9)

A liiiiitle brighter, maybe.

Twylis
01-14-2010, 08:53 PM
A liiiiitle brighter, maybe.

Purple is pweddy (n n)
BUT THE ABOVE ISN'T PURPLE ENOUGH

MightytheArmadillo
01-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Purple is pweddy (n n)
BUT THE ABOVE ISN'T PURPLE ENOUGH

That's better. :)

ChilliDogz
01-14-2010, 10:11 PM
So In any case I'm stoked Sumorex took the time out to post even if it wasn't confirming or denying anything. Just the concept of him noticing that we think there's more going on then has been said is just awesomeness.

Shark
01-14-2010, 10:36 PM
And yet, he will create an alternate account to view the forums...By stating this i have now owned his past, present and of course future.

P.S. He may have had a type of disease, disorder, or he's simply been neglected as a child that has led to his behavior on these forums. Anyone who bashes another daily via internet is sure to live a dull isolated life of dispair.

Super_Sonic914

I don't see that edit anywhere. I know I had him on ignore, but I viewed each post regardless to look for that. Maybe he edited it because he changed his mind? And btw, did he REALLY say he left because he's sick of people being stupid? ...So...what is he going to do about himself? Therapy?

;)

Right or wrong, it's been hard listening all that self rightoeus gumph! LOL.

Wow, even the Sega Superstars (I refuse to call it by it's true, unnecessary name) staff disapprove of that troll.

Anyway, I always figured that NiGHTS was in the game from the start, and all these people wanting to get him as DLC instead made Sega realize they can make money off of NiGHTS, by giving the fans what they want, by ripping him out of the roster and making him a purchasable DLC. And since the Bonanza Bros were thrown in there, so far looking like crap, I wouldn't be surprised if they were thrown in last minute to replace NiGHTS, who Sega now decided to make DLC instead of playable to make more profit. I had a feeling it would happen every since this campaign about 'making NiGHTS DLC instead of playable' got started. And from the looks of the Bonanza Bros, that's exactly what it looks like happened. Meh, we'll never have a way of knowing now.

DiGiValentine
01-15-2010, 03:39 AM
Firstly, mariosonic. You are a complete moron. I told you a hundred times if you are to support the campaign then do it properly. Instead, you've been more concerned about proving you were right. You know, part of me believes you are someone doing this on purpose to make the campaign look bad. So far, everybody but you had quietened down about the NiGHTS thing. The discussions were still on but not as raving as you've been making them and this has all caused friction.

I'm sorry the campaign caused headaches to everybody, but i am NOT speaking for Mariosonic. He has no part in this campaign, he's just chasing attention and drama.

As for NiGHTS, it's as i knew from the start, he's not playable. I am not responsible for NiGHTS not being playable but i think i know who is and it's a shame it came down to this in the first place. The last thing i wanted to do was start a mass crusade.

MairBob
01-15-2010, 03:47 AM
Firstly, mariosonic. You are a complete moron. I've been waiting for either you or Trippy to say that ^^

I told you a hundred times if you are to support the campaign then do it properly. Instead, you've been more concerned about proving you were right......to boost said ego.

You know, part of me believes you are someone doing this on purpose to make the campaign look bad. A troll, in other words.

So far, everybody but you had quietened down about the NiGHTS thing. The discussions were still on but not as raving as you've been making them and this has all caused friction. Not to mention the fact that people have actually stopped liking NiGHTS and the NiGHTS fandom, partly thanks to mariosonic.

I'm sorry the campaign caused headaches to everybody, but i am NOT speaking for Mariosonic. He has no part in this campaign, he's just chasing attention and drama. It's not the campaign causing the headaches, it's mariosonic. Personally, I thought the campaign was a blast, even though our side of the argument didn't win.

As for NiGHTS, it's as i knew from the start, he's not playable. I am not responsible for NiGHTS not being playable but i think i know who is and it's a shame it came down to this in the first place. The last thing i wanted to do was start a mass crusade.

*Cue applause for DiGi* XD

Shark
01-15-2010, 03:50 AM
Firstly, mariosonic. You are a complete moron. I told you a hundred times if you are to support the campaign then do it properly. Instead, you've been more concerned about proving you were right. You know, part of me believes you are someone doing this on purpose to make the campaign look bad. So far, everybody but you had quietened down about the NiGHTS thing. The discussions were still on but not as raving as you've been making them and this has all caused friction.

That's why I blocked mariosonic in the first place. I didn't make a big deal about NiGHTS until he flamed and trolled me everytime I even mentioned the name 'NiGHTS'.

I'm sorry the campaign caused headaches to everybody, but i am NOT speaking for Mariosonic. He has no part in this campaign, he's just chasing attention and drama.

Trust me, we never established you and mariosonic on the same side. mariosonic we saw as a troll, you we saw as someone who heard a source he trusted, and believed in it. I still find it weird some random Sega of Europe staff member would know the whole Roster already when I don't even think SumoRex knew the roster half the time.

EDIT:

MariBob also said it well. Hell, I bet MariBob is ashamed because the beginning of his name sounds similar to the beginning of mariosonic. Poor MariBob.

EDIT 2:

Oh MairBob! Okay, not AS bad, but just glancing at your name reminds me of HIM.

DiGiValentine
01-15-2010, 03:53 AM
I truly am sorry that this had caused some of you to end up disliking NiGHTS and/or the community around it. When i saw we were angering some of you with this campaign i decided to take a step back and let things settle. I was not here to get on the wrong side of anybody. I hope you all understand that. I just wanted to get support for a character that was being mistreated, that's all.

I would like you all to continue liking NiGHTS and i request that you don't let other peoples obnoxious attitudes put you off. Being honest, in our community we don't have anybody like mariosonic. We're all a nice little bunch, i can asure you XD;

Shark
01-15-2010, 03:58 AM
I truly am sorry that this had caused some of you to end up disliking NiGHTS and/or the community around it. When i saw we were angering some of you with this campaign i decided to take a step back and let things settle. I was not here to get on the wrong side of anybody. I hope you all understand that. I just wanted to get support for a character that was being mistreated, that's all.

Again, mariosonic was the ONLY one at fault. He was clearly a troll that wouldn't get banned. The only one angering people was him. Hell, he didn't make me dislike NiGHTS (his Journey of Dreams voice and clothing did that). If anything, he made me dislike Mario and Sonic.

I would like you all to continue liking NiGHTS and i request that you don't let other peoples obnoxious attitudes put you off. Being honest, in our community we don't have anybody like mariosonic. We're all a nice little bunch, i can asure you XD;

You probably don't have mariosonic because you probably actually banned him by now :p It's the Sega forums that won't ban that troll.

EDIT:

Okay, after watching the video on your site, maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was just me that had no problem with you O.o

suketodara
01-15-2010, 04:02 AM
I never checked any Nights thread, because I thought he was an obvious choice, now I don't doubt he will be downloadable, and I will buy it.

What I really found annoying are the Ristar and Vectorman petitions lol two characters most fans today know because they where included in a sonic compilation... pathetic.

MairBob
01-15-2010, 04:16 AM
EDIT:
MariBob also said it well. Hell, I bet MariBob is ashamed because the beginning of his name sounds similar to the beginning of mariosonic. Poor MariBob.

...hard to believe i'm a girl, isn't it? XDDDD

EDIT 2:
Oh MairBob! Okay, not AS bad, but just glancing at your name reminds me of HIM.

I lol'd. :cool:

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 05:19 AM
^lol Mairbob & I are girls

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 09:16 AM
^I've known that for ages.

What most people don't know is that I'M a Boy.
Am i that girly? *giggle* :3

Alex2beta
01-15-2010, 09:20 AM

*Makes a face as if this is the most akward momment of all* Well that was akward *shot*

TB
01-15-2010, 09:22 AM
I missed a huge debate, did I xD ?

Anyway, it might be unlikely that only the 4-5 secret characters are unlockables (that's a fairly diminutive count for a cast that big, ain't it?). There might be more to this, or some of the revealed characters will end up as unlockables as well.

Personally, I do root for our Nightmaren jester, so having the idea that there's still going to be a spot left for him/her makes me wait with enthusiasm for the final result :3 . But then again, if he's not part of the cast, you could blame Knuckles: he wasn't in the Tennis games, wouldn't you think that the two made some sort of deal or bet xD ?

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 09:24 AM
*Makes a face as if this is the most akward momment of all* Well that was akward *shot*

Aww, You thought i was a girl too i guess?
Sowwy, but i'm definatly a boy! ;)

Alex2beta
01-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Aww, You thought i was a girl too i guess?
Sowwy, but i'm definatly a boy! ;)

At first i though you where a boy then i thought you where a girl but now i feel confused o_o

Shego13
01-15-2010, 03:39 PM

To be honest, mariosonic was very rude and he insults me whenever I post and he calls me "slow" when I get to the topic. Talk about inconsiderate. I refuse to give it up. I refuse to let him stop me from supporting our heroine (NiGHTS). I love NiGHTS since the original game. In fact, I got a Nightopian plush for Christmas in 2008. I know that you may got a bunch of NiGHTS plushes. I like to get them too because I like her so much. Since she not in the playable roster, then I hope that she would be one of the unlockables. If not, then she will be one of the DLCs. It would be even sweeter when NiGHTS joins the race.

MilesElmerPrower
01-15-2010, 03:41 PM

what did i miss this morning?

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 04:51 PM
At first i though you where a boy then i thought you where a girl but now i feel confused o_o

I have that affect on people.

Twylis
01-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I have that affect on people.

Twylis always thought yew were a boi coz it says so in yer sig (. .)

suketodara
01-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Male? Female? on internet I only see a nickname and an avatar, not a gender, and that's all I care about! xD

Starlight Rage Zone
01-15-2010, 05:23 PM
...hard to believe i'm a girl, isn't it? XDDDD

^lol Mairbob & I are girls

How can people not see this?

Twylis is also a girl so I don't see how you'd get confused with these guys.

If anything, me, Jax, Squeezit, CosmicCastaway that Sakuru Hi (something) are the ones you guys should be more shocked about! :o

Twylis
01-15-2010, 05:24 PM
This discussion is so relevant to a NiGHTS topic, srsly...
...And noh, dat's nawt sarcasm!! *dies*

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 05:27 PM
lol
on topicc!!!
I think theyre are like 3 more characters.

Ninsega
01-15-2010, 05:42 PM
:???:im confsed,, i thouht the final roster was relieved?

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 05:44 PM
I knew Twylis was a girl bevause she could'nt stop sqeeling over those Bently Jones with his shirt open pics.

There's actually no need for this topic, I'm just glad "he's" gone.
It makes a great chat topic though.

Starlight Rage Zone
01-15-2010, 05:46 PM
I knew Twylis was a girl bevause she could'nt stop sqeeling over those Bently Jones with his shirt open pics.

Indeed it does.

Although this party may soon end should a mod decide to lock it?

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 05:49 PM
I'll ask some stuff about NiGHTS just to be on the safe side.

Does NiGHTS HAVE a neck?
Which desgin is better, Into Dreams... or Journey of Dreams?

Twylis
01-15-2010, 05:49 PM

Welllll Twylis could've just as easily been a ghey boi or sumfin (< < );
Or not, I dunnoh...

MY GIRLINESS ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS!!! *asplodes*

I'll ask some stuff about NiGHTS just to be on the safe side.

Does NiGHTS HAVE a neck?
Which desgin is better, Into Dreams... or Journey of Dreams?

Nupe; his/her head just floats there.
And I prefer JoD's, contrary to the rest of the fanbase~

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Welllll Twylis could've just as easily been a ghey boi or sumfin (< < );
Or not, I dunnoh...

MY GIRLINESS ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS!!! *asplodes*

You'd think that buuuut it is.

Nupe; his/her head just floats there.
And I prefer JoD's, contrary to the rest of the fanbase~

Weird, S/he could use it as a Basket ball. XD
I prefer that one two.(three four)

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 06:00 PM

wh-what!?!?!?! where are these pics?!

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:01 PM
You'd think that buuuut it is.

...Nuu. (, ,)

Weird, S/he could use it as a Basket ball. XD
I prefer that one two.(three four)

I haz a theory!! A theory that all 1st-level Nightmaren actually have invisible bodies (sans eyes and mouf), but often wear makeup and stuff on their faces and hands~
In other words, Jackle is totally a nudist.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:01 PM
wh-what!?!?!?! where are these pics?!

http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/497/20061218-ouran22nw.jpg

Pic's my dear?

Starlight Rage Zone
01-15-2010, 06:03 PM
http://blog.pucp.edu.pe/media/497/20061218-ouran22nw.jpg

Pic's my dear?

Bentley Jones he ain't.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:06 PM
...Nuu. (, ,)

YOSH!

I haz a theory!! A theory that all 1st-level Nightmaren actually have invisible bodies (sans eyes and mouf), but often wear makeup and stuff on their faces and hands~
In other words, Jackle is totally a nudist.

http://www.animeota.com/images/ohc_shock1.jpg

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:06 PM
Daisuke Ono's anime look (as shown in Lucky Star) is actually astoundingly similar to Bentleyyyy...

Oh, and Daisuke Ono is Silvy's JP voice, interestingly.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/daisuke_ono.jpg

Edit: dammit, pic asploded.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Bentley Jones he ain't.

http://www.gamingunion.net/newsimg/post/bentley-jones-2.jpg

How's this?

0LunarShadow
01-15-2010, 06:09 PM

How's this?

Alright, mariosonic to Bentley Jones. Ill just watch from a distance. *sits in corner*

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Alright, mariosonic to Bentley Jones. Ill just watch from a distance. *sits in corner*

Ummmm...he left...ages ago.

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:11 PM
(>////<); Kwahh...

Starlight Rage Zone
01-15-2010, 06:11 PM

How's this?

That's better.

Although you've now got the girls swooing over him. Great...

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:13 PM
(>////<); Kwahh...

My proof! >P
Come on challege me, i can find the right pic for any situation!
All while listening to Cream's theme!

That's better.

Although you've now got the girls swooing over him. Great...

Don't they swoon over him anyway?

0LunarShadow
01-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Ummmm...he left...ages ago.

Than i guess im a little late to the fray eh?

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:18 PM
All while listening to Cream's theme!

...Cream's theme?

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Than i guess im a little late to the fray eh?

Errr yeah, .....Kinda....
http://media-cards.theotaku.com/558474-20091103051238.jpg

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:19 PM
...Cream's theme?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqzDDwPd1zM

It counts.

0LunarShadow
01-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Errr yeah, .....Kinda....
http://media-cards.theotaku.com/558474-20091103051238.jpg

Tell me, what compelled you to use such an.........embarrasing picture of Ukitake just to prove your point? Ukitake.....will never be the same to me ever again...

MightytheArmadillo
01-15-2010, 06:22 PM
lol What happened to this topic while I was gone for awhile? lol

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Tell me, what compelled you to use such an.........embarrasing picture of Ukitake just to prove your point? Ukitake.....will never be the same to me ever again...

It was an akward moment.
But i've never seen this anime before.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:24 PM
lol What happened to this topic while I was gone for awhile? lol

Well it started with Gender confusion, then a bit of Ouran high school, now we just made this place into a chat topic.

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqzDDwPd1zM

It counts.

(o o) *tried to find a MIDI file, failed, found MIDI files for a huuuuuge stash of Advance series music whilst searching, adds page to faves, plots next remix*

Ice Mountain, here I come~!!

And this topic isn't offtrack, BECOZ I'M TYPING IN NiGHTS COLOURS DAMMIT!!

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 06:26 PM
hmmm that pic's good
but you must do better to impress the likes of the...
YAOI FANGIRL!!! MUAHAHAHAA!

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:26 PM
(o o) *tried to find a MIDI file, failed, found MIDI files for a huuuuuge stash of Advance series music whilst searching, adds page to faves, plots next remix*

Ice Mountain, here I come~!!

What just happened, i got confused quater of the way.....

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:29 PM
What just happened, i got confused quater of the way.....

Twylis is a musical genius in training and is obsessed wif the Advance series' music, due to Advance 1 being my first Sonic game, and coz it's ossum (n n)
And now, Twylis has the MIDIs necessary to make a future remix once I feel like it.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:29 PM
hmmm that pic's good
but you must do better to impress the likes of the...
YAOI FANGIRL!!! MUAHAHAHAA!

http://www.furuanimepanikku.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/death_note_yaoi.jpg

Oh Really now?

MightytheArmadillo
01-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Well it started with Gender confusion, then a bit of Ouran high school, now we just made this place into a chat topic.

lol I guess there is nothing better to do in this thread...

0LunarShadow
01-15-2010, 06:32 PM
It was an akward moment.
But i've never seen this anime before.

Its like the most overrated Anime there is, ill give you a hint, Its a whitener for clothes.

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 06:33 PM
http://www.furuanimepanikku.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/death_note_yaoi.jpg

Oh Really now?
doesn't show up but....
eh,its good enough,LightxL ain't really my fling. still cute.
RyoxBeat Yaoi is beast though.
I know,it ruins EVERYTHING YOU KNEWW!!!!!!

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:34 PM
lol I guess there is nothing better to do in this thread...

ANd i'm being used against my will to find pics that'll make girls suffer from bloodloss.

Yep that's about it.

0LunarShadow
01-15-2010, 06:34 PM
doesn't show up but....
eh,its good enough,LightxL ain't really my fling. still cute.
RyoxBeat Yaoi is beast though.
I know,it ruins EVERYTHING YOU KNEWW!!!!!!

Alright, i am officially outta here.

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:37 PM
ANd i'm being used against my will to find pics that'll make girls suffer from bloodloss.

Yep that's about it.

Post more Lee-pics plz<3

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Post more Lee-pics plz<3

http://www.gamingunion.net/newsimg/post/bentley-jones-1.jpg

http://bentleyjones.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/leethechaffinch.png

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 06:43 PM
WTF's with the Sonic Lee?
& THATS a good pic.
I shall stop your suffering of the awesome powers of Yaoi.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:47 PM
WTF's with the Sonic Lee?
& THATS a good pic.
I shall stop your suffering of the awesome powers of Yaoi.

I just saw it, Now if you have an FC's they can enjoy aswell.
Thanks!
Oh my, thank you, Thank you!

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Twylis is happeyh nao&has made fanart of the Chaffinch at one point.

Starlight Rage Zone
01-15-2010, 06:50 PM
You are all posting in a Necrothread. :o

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Twylis is happeyh nao&has made fanart of the Chaffinch at one point.

Good, i'm leaving now, you girls made me stay up till 2:00 you know that!

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:54 PM

I hope Lee haunts your dreams coz of this (n n)
The same way he does mineeee...

Starlight Rage Zone
01-15-2010, 06:54 PM

It's 1:55am to me.

CookietheRabbit
01-15-2010, 06:55 PM
It's 1:55am to me.

Oh, my bad, you made me stay up till 1:55.

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 06:58 PM
I hope Lee haunts your dreams coz of this (n n)
The same way he does mineeee...
lol
he DOES have a beautiful voice.
Ok,from now on,you & me are the Bentley Jones fangirls of this forum!!!!

Twylis
01-15-2010, 06:59 PM
lol
he DOES have a beautiful voice.
Ok,from now on,you & me are the Bentley Jones fangirls of this forum!!!!

Yey, BJ fangirls unite~!!
I do hope you realise, however, that I'm the fangirlier fangirl in all thinks relating to Lee (< < )

SpongeAlex
01-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Who made Bentley Jones look like a bird and why?

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Yey, BJ fangirls unite~!!
I do hope you realise, however, that I'm the fangirlier fangirl in all thinks relating to Lee (< < )
I suppose so!

Twylis
Who made Bentley Jones look like a bird and why?

Umiyuri, becoz she's an epic artist that likes Bentley too.

SpongeAlex
Umiyuri, becoz she's an epic artist that likes Bentley too.

But why is Lee a bird?

Twylis
01-15-2010, 07:07 PM
But why is Lee a bird?

He's a chaffinch, a bird known for their wonderful chirping and singing noises~

GG-Gurl
01-15-2010, 07:31 PM
^I see........

ChilliDogz
01-15-2010, 09:06 PM
For all the ladies in this thread.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c360/amydelune/CB/ThreadKiller.jpg

0LunarShadow
01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Alright Mighty, its time to man up the place with a little help from Mr.T.
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/03/82329_Mr_T.jpg

Shark
01-16-2010, 01:12 AM
^
^

Do we CARE if mariosonic's goodbye thread gets ruined?

PsychoJosh
01-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Nights is in the game as an unlockable, I can't wait for the game to come out and mariosonic to picture how we'll all be laughing at him when he sees it.

Shark
01-16-2010, 01:31 AM
Nights is in the game as an unlockable, I can't wait for the game to come out and mariosonic to picture how we'll all be laughing at him when he sees it.

I was wondering what was taking you so long to get here and help us bash the troll :p

Alex2beta
01-16-2010, 03:19 AM
I was wondering what was taking you so long to get here and help us bash the troll :p

Heh this is good times, now whats good is that mariosonic agree'd he wont be a kill joe, so he exited :D

0LunarShadow
01-16-2010, 10:12 AM

PsychoJosh!?!? On the side of good!? MADNESS.

Twylis
01-16-2010, 10:27 AM
I still have a weird feeling that Claris, Elliot, Will, or Helen will be playable (. .)
And that NiGHTS not being playable was a sort of misunderstanding between parties.

SpongeAlex
01-16-2010, 10:36 AM
I still have a weird feeling that Claris, Elliot, Will, or Helen will be playable (. .)
And that NiGHTS not being playable was a sort of misunderstanding between parties.

That's what I was thinking.

CookietheRabbit
01-16-2010, 10:49 AM

Special = Rocket NiGHTS

Chuchu 1: Copy Cat!!
Chuchu 2: CAT?!? OMG ABANDON SHIP!!!

SpongeAlex
01-16-2010, 11:00 AM
Special = Rocket NiGHTS

Chuchu 1: Copy Cat!!
Chuchu 2: CAT?!? OMG ABANDON SHIP!!!

I was thinking more of their all star move involving dualizing w/NiGHTS.

Twylis
01-16-2010, 11:03 AM
I was thinking more of their all star move involving dualizing w/NiGHTS.

NiGHTS can also transform into stuff, and that could certainly be expanded upon in some way (. .)

I feel ashamed for saying these things in a place that DiGi might read themmm.
BUT, if he does read it, perhaps he could explain whether or not this is plausible from his knowledge? (9 9)

MilesElmerPrower
01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
NiGHTS All Star Move is he might fly through rings or turn into the rocket ship.

OoTuckoO
01-16-2010, 11:45 AM
*Please ignore my signature. I wasn't online for a while so that's why the "Don't Forget NiGHTS" thing is on there.*
Also this is a response to the first post on the thread. I haven't read the whole thing at all and I don't intend on doing so.

So you were right mariosonic, congratulations. Although, I don't see why you have to make such a big deal about it. I mean like people said a while back, just help the cause and you'll do great. But instead you had to flame almost everyone's opinion on the situation and made people lose faith for the purple jester overall. I don't see why you had to make such an obsession over this character as to make a thread like this. =/

All I have to say on this one.

Alex2beta
01-16-2010, 11:49 AM
*Please ignore my signature. I wasn't online for a while so that's why the "Don't Forget NiGHTS" thing is on there.*
Also this is a response to the first post on the thread. I haven't read the whole thing at all and I don't intend on doing so.

So you were right mariosonic, congratulations. Although, I don't see why you have to make such a big deal about it. I mean like people said a while back, just help the cause and you'll do great. But instead you had to flame almost everyone's opinion on the situation and made people lose faith for the purple jester overall. I don't see why you had to make such an obsession over this character as to make a thread like this. =/

All I have to say on this one.

Well to expalin one thing is, with the power of everyone we all forced mariosonic to go through the exit door, and what happend? He said that it will be his last post on the boards so yeh he's gone, btu please dont try talking to him or esle you wiill summon him and he will vanish peace on the boards..

MightytheArmadillo
01-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Alright Mighty, its time to man up the place with a little help from Mr.T.
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/03/82329_Mr_T.jpg

Are you talking to me? Whenever someone says "Mighty" in these forums, I get confused. :confused:

But yes. This place needs to man up...

Eh, what the heck. I don't care what happens to this thread...>_>

OoTuckoO
01-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Well to expalin one thing is, with the power of everyone we all forced mariosonic to go through the exit door, and what happend? He said that it will be his last post on the boards so yeh he's gone, btu please dont try talking to him or esle you wiill summon him and he will vanish peace on the boards..

Alright then. Also would you happen to know if this forum has a graphics place or section? =P I've been recently working on ASR licenses on GIMP and I've pretty much completed their look and would like to make one on here.

Twylis
01-16-2010, 12:01 PM
This is slightly relevant to the thread. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kzHpQJ1c9Y)

Alex2beta
01-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Alright then. Also would you happen to know if this forum has a graphics place or section? =P I've been recently working on ASR licenses on GIMP and I've pretty much completed their look and would like to make one on here.

Well the only thread i know that has people posting their drawing,work,ect is this place http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=306515 its not realy alive but one post will summon lol

Crystal Chaotix 3
01-16-2010, 12:10 PM
It's like thinking Knuckles was "sure" to be playable in Superstars Tennis.

OoTuckoO
01-16-2010, 12:12 PM
Well the only thread i know that has people posting their drawing,work,ect is this place http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=306515 its not realy alive but one post will summon lol

I'll just ask if I can make one here I guess. =P

Alex2beta
01-16-2010, 12:18 PM
I'll just ask if I can make one here I guess. =P

Create one if you dare but you will get "Uh...iznt der a topc like tis alredy??" dont worry just use the topic i gave , once you take a post then someone will see and enter

OoTuckoO
01-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Create one if you dare but you will get "Uh...iznt der a topc like tis alredy??" dont worry just use the topic i gave , once you take a post then someone will see and enter

Well it's not going to be like that one. I ment like a shop where people like you or other members could ask for one and I make one. It's like a GFX shop thread if you've seen one of those on forums before. =P

Crystal Chaotix 3
01-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Seriously though, it is a bit strange. They probably forgot about him or something. Oh well. At least Amigo is there!

Alex2beta
01-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Well it's not going to be like that one. I ment like a shop where people like you or other members could ask for one and I make one. It's like a GFX shop thread if you've seen one of those on forums before. =P

Nope never seen such, lets not make this into off-topic you send me a free sample of such a thread and il delete this post? Ok?

Dashell
01-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Seriously though, it is a bit strange. They probably forgot about him or something. Oh well. At least Amigo is there!

That's what I was thinking. How could they just completely disregard NiGHTS? (Besides the whole "NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams didn't make good sales" and whatnot.)

Crystal Chaotix 3
01-16-2010, 02:03 PM
That's what I was thinking. How could they just completely disregard NiGHTS? (Besides the whole "NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams didn't make good sales" and whatnot.)

While I'm not surrprised it didn't make good sales, the fact that that game was made should've been enough indication that he was a popular enough character to deserve his own inclusion.

ChilliDogz
01-16-2010, 02:52 PM

I remember saying this and him flipping a shiz. Lol it'd be so ironic and hilarious

Shego13
01-16-2010, 03:45 PM
That's not like Sega to drop NiGHTS like that. I can imagine that NiGHTS using her own vechile to drive. Not turn into one.

0LunarShadow
01-16-2010, 03:47 PM
That's not like Sega to drop NiGHTS like that. I can imagine that NiGHTS using her own vechile to drive. Not turn into one.

Maybe He'll be an unlockable?

Twylis
01-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Maybe He'll be an unlockable?

*waits for mariosonic*

...Orite.

GG-Gurl
01-16-2010, 03:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6aRwky0W5Y&feature=related
this is to mariosonic

ChilliDogz
01-16-2010, 04:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6aRwky0W5Y&feature=related
this is to mariosonic

I litterally just lol'd to that again. Oh my god...thats just....hilarious.

And yeah guys thats why the tracks thread is made , we gotta hope theres more in the game then what's being leaked.

MightytheArmadillo
01-16-2010, 04:33 PM
You wanna know something, everyone?

In the end, it is us who have won, not mariosonic. We are still here, excited for this game. mariosonic has ran away. We are the brave, he is the coward. Unable to face his adversaries.

ChilliDogz
01-16-2010, 04:34 PM

In the end, it is us who have won, not mariosonic. We are still here, excited for this game. mariosonic has ran away. We are the brave, he is the coward. Unable to face his adversaries.

We also have cool creative names

MightytheArmadillo
01-16-2010, 04:35 PM

True, very true. :)

Jax
01-16-2010, 04:50 PM

I lol'd .

0LunarShadow
01-16-2010, 04:51 PM
*waits for mariosonic*

...Orite.

It was bait! You ruined it!

MilesElmerPrower
01-16-2010, 05:11 PM

true dat.......

ChilliDogz
01-16-2010, 05:38 PM
I lol'd .

Me and Mighty have a comedy act coming up soon XD

Axl-Fox
01-16-2010, 05:43 PM

WE GOT THE POWER! *slapped*

oh, that doesn't include me does it?

GG-Gurl
01-16-2010, 06:30 PM
^sure it does! I've never seen your Username anywhere else before.

~Witchy Rouge~
01-16-2010, 08:33 PM
I love this thread so much. MarioSonic wants to get all big and then run away.

Jax
01-16-2010, 08:38 PM
I love this thread so much. MarioSonic wants to get all big and then run away.

I'm sure he still lurks.

He's supposed to be waiting for PsychoJosh to leave, remember?

~Witchy Rouge~
01-16-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm sure he still lurks.

Err, I missed that post.

Jax
01-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Err, I missed that post.

*pats you on the head*

Twylis
01-16-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm sure he still lurks.

*looks around*

(< < )

( > >)

HAIIIII MARIOSONIC~

GG-Gurl
01-16-2010, 08:54 PM
His profile says he was on yesterday.
The plague shall return, and if so, must be banned

GrandMasterGalvatron
01-16-2010, 09:25 PM
What a moron.

Anywho, I think Nights is a prime candidate for DLC. He's popular to get people to drop more money on the game.

Paraloop
01-16-2010, 09:32 PM
If anyone owned anyone it would have to have been Digi and Trippy. They came through with that real sh*t and suckas tried to front like a bunch of bustas.

OoTuckoO
01-16-2010, 09:51 PM
If anyone owned anyone it would have to have been Digi and Trippy. They came through with that real sh*t and suckas tried to front like a bunch of bustas.

Sorry to get incredibly off topic, but I like your avatar. xP

Shark
01-16-2010, 10:33 PM

It's called 'mariosonic being a troll'

True, very true. :)

Ehh...not sure you can agree to that Mighty...

OoTuckoO
01-16-2010, 10:40 PM
It's called 'mariosonic being a troll'

Ehh...not sure you can agree to that Mighty...

This is true... =P

I've seen more origional names. Some names here are pretty unique though.

Paraloop
01-16-2010, 11:59 PM
Sorry to get incredibly off topic, but I like your avatar. xP
Thanks! Yours is pretty cool too :D

DiGiValentine
01-17-2010, 03:53 AM
Since this topic is here i don't particularly want to start ANOTHER NiGHTS topic just for the sake of conversation so i'll continue posting in here.

In regards to NiGHTS, i really honestly would love to see NiGHTS be an unlockable but he isn't. As far as playable goes he really is not in the main game as a selectable character. Hence why i was so specific about asking for NiGHTS to be DLC.

I don't want to have to pay extra money for something that should have been in the main game to begin with (so whoever acused me of starting this campaign just so SEGA can make extra money has got it incredibly wrong), but that was the only option left as far as i could see so that's why i built this campaign around asking for DLC of NiGHTS.

I hope SEGA see this and give NiGHTS his DLC.
If anything, i hope we don't ever have to campaign again like this XD; It's been very stressful for me personaly, as i'm sure it has been to other fans who have been working alongside me in all this.
NiGHTS should have remained in the roster from the start and it should have never come to this situation.

Shark
01-17-2010, 04:20 AM
(so whoever acused me of starting this campaign just so SEGA can make extra money has got it incredibly wrong)

That was me, and I never said you did it intentionally. I just stated that I found it odd that some Sega of Europe staff member would happen to know the entire roster to know NiGHTS wasn't in it, when half of Sumo didn't even seem to know the roster yet (at least I THINK SumoRex was one of them that was left in the dark about the roster). So the way I figured it, one, the Sega of Europe staff guy might be wrong, and this campaign might of unintentionally encouraged Sega to turn NiGHTS into a cash cow by pulling him out last minute (would explain the Bonanza Bros), or two, Sega thought they could use NiGHTS as a cash cow to begin with, which means they probably intended on DLC all along just so they can cash in on NiGHTS who they know 1,000's of people or more would undoubtedly pay for. It would also explain why no Golden Axe rep returned even though one was in the prototype. Two would be most likely.

Jax
01-17-2010, 04:23 AM
That was me, and I never said you did it intentionally. I just stated that I found it odd that some Sega of Europe staff member would happen to know the entire roster to know NiGHTS wasn't in it, when half of Sumo didn't even seem to know the roster yet (at least I THINK SumoRex was one of them that was left in the dark about the roster). So the way I figured it, one, the Sega of Europe staff guy might be wrong, and this campaign might of unintentionally encouraged Sega to turn NiGHTS into a cash cow by pulling him out last minute (would explain the Bonanza Bros), or two, Sega thought they could use NiGHTS as a cash cow to begin with, which means they probably intended on DLC all along just so they can cash in on NiGHTS who they know 1,000's of people or more would undoubtedly pay for. It would also explain why no Golden Axe rep returned even though one was in the prototype. Two would be most likely.

I don't see how SUMO wouldn't know the roster since they are making the game. SumoRex DID say however it's up to SEGA to decide which characters they will show to the public first (i.e. trailers).

EDIT: Just because something is in the prototype doesn't mean it will always be in the final.

DiGiValentine
01-17-2010, 04:29 AM
Trust me, it really was not a cash cow scenario with NiGHTS. Take in to consideration that actually making DLC costs a lot of money to begin with. To SEGA, making DLC of NiGHTS would be a risk as they don't know how many people would buy it ...which is another reason why i tried to get as much fan support as i can for this campaign, to show them that should they invest in making NiGHTS DLC then they will see a return of the profit after.

If anything, i'm struggling to GET Sega to see NiGHTS is a worthy investment if only they would continue with using the character.

Shark
01-17-2010, 04:29 AM
EDIT: Just because something is in the prototype doesn't mean it will always be in the final.

Yeah I know, but I hoped it just meant Gilius in that case (would of preferred Tyris) but a Golden Axe rep was expected, and while Beast Riders was largely hated or overlooked (or loved by one person who ironically isn't a fan of the series at all, me), Golden Axe series is still a most wanted rep, and since a rep appeared in SST, it was expected for one in SSR (Sega Superstars Racing, I still refuse to call it by it's given name). Maybe not as required as NiGHTS, but still wanted and expected by most fans. So I wouldn't be surprised if Sega left out NiGHTS and a Golden Axe rep just so fans would have to pay extra for them. They couldn't do the same with Sonic for obvious reasons, and I'm surprised they didn't do it for Ryo.

Shego13
01-19-2010, 01:10 PM
I been looking forward to see NiGHTS competing in the race dashing with Sonic,and the others. It cannot be enjoyable without her presence. I loved her, even if she's one of the unlockables or a part of DLC. There's no way that Sega will drop out everyone beloved heroine.

ChilliDogz
01-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Trust me, it really was not a cash cow scenario with NiGHTS. Take in to consideration that actually making DLC costs a lot of money to begin with. To SEGA, making DLC of NiGHTS would be a risk as they don't know how many people would buy it ...which is another reason why i tried to get as much fan support as i can for this campaign, to show them that should they invest in making NiGHTS DLC then they will see a return of the profit after.

If anything, i'm struggling to GET Sega to see NiGHTS is a worthy investment if only they would continue with using the character.

Look I'm a realist ....You do realise that your whole campaign had a 20,000 views on this forum XD right?

They're not going to ignore 20,000 views. It's impossible.

Same thing with Toe Jam and Earl.

Which had like 13-14,000 views and the creator himself trying to contact sega (TALK TO THE MAN ALRDY!).

Seriously if Sega even bothered to ignore those 2 fanbases , they're seriously screwed as a company , even the bad reviewed sonic games aside.

Mikel93
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
There are no PS3/Wii/DS console exclusive characters

Sorry if I have to flame you, but:

You are stupid and still proven wrong. I hope that we outsmart you. With Banjo and Avatars in the Xbox 360 version, the game has 22 on Xbox 360, and Mii's on the Wii version, there are 21, and the Wii version will get it's second exclusive soon. So the PS3 and DS will get it's exclusives in the next few weeks, as of now, they have 20 characters.

How do you like that now?

And mariosonic, you are a stupid troll.

Twylis
01-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Sorry if I have to flame you, but:

You are stupid and still proven wrong, I hope that we outsmart you, with Banjo and Avatars in the Xbox 360 version, the game has 22 on Xbox 360, and Mii's on the Wii version, there are 21, and the Wii version will get it's second exclusive soon, so, the PS3 and DS will get it's exclusives in the next few weeks, as of now, they have 20 characters.

How do you like that now?

And MarioSonic, you are a stupid troll.

Erm. Wii version get its second exclusive soon? Doubtful, I'm afraid.
I have no idea in regards to PS3, however; seems unfair for it to not get an exclusive whilst the other two consoles do.
As for DS, I have a feeling Sumo has something else in mind for it...

ChilliDogz
01-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Erm. Wii version get its second exclusive soon? Doubtful, I'm afraid.
I have no idea in regards to PS3, however; seems unfair for it to not get an exclusive whilst the other two consoles do.
As for DS, I have a feeling Sumo has something else in mind for it...

I really think there's more for the ps3 then that six axis crap. Please let it be Ratchet and Clank or Sackboy or at least some form of a playable.

DS has to have something on it as well.

Shark
01-19-2010, 11:00 PM
I'll be even more ****ed off at this...

Nintendo Wii with Mii's: $50
XBox 360 with Banjo and Avatar: $60
PS3 with NOTHING: $60

MightytheArmadillo
01-19-2010, 11:17 PM

Actually...the Wii version is $40. At Gamestop, anyways. I haven't checked other store's prices.

I really hope the PS3 gets something great, too. SEGA/SUMO better have something good planned for that console...

ChilliDogz
01-19-2010, 11:23 PM

PS3 and Xbox 360 is $50 bucks :)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sonic+and+sega+all+stars+racing&sprefix=sonic+and+se

Starlight Rage Zone
01-20-2010, 10:13 AM
What the? Who rated this thread 5 rings?

360 is the dearest here at 32.99 ($53.69)! Wii and PS3 are 29.99 ($48.81) (cheap considering normal PS3 games cost 39.99 ($65.09) to 44.99!($73.22))

DS is 24.99 though ($40.67).

Shego13
01-26-2010, 11:16 PM
Xbox 360 may have worth while with the downloadable content. Well I'm not giving up on NiGHTS. Especially with the script that it will have over 20 characters.

GG-Gurl
01-27-2010, 05:22 AM
I know!!!there's only 19 characters. What happened to 23?