PDA

View Full Version : More info for all versions, please!

mrk1976
04-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Hello all, with the Iron Man game coming out very soon, I hope we get more information about content for all versions, not just 360/PS3. As cool as all the footage so far has been, I don't have a 360/PS3, but I do have a Wii, PSP and DS, so I would like to know how those games are shaping up.

I'm writing this because last year I was pumped for Spider-Man 3 from Activision for the Wii, and looked forward to fighting all the promised villains included (plus Morbius and Shriek, which were advertised as "bonus" villains), and then only about two weeks before the release was it revealed that the Wii version was different and was missing a good chunk of content from the 360/PS3 versions, including several big-name advertised villains (Scorpion, Rhino, and Kingpin).

Since we do know Iron Man has two developers, Secret Level for 360/PS3, and A2M for Wii/PS2/PSP/DS, we know the games will be different. I just don't want Sega to do what Activision did, and lead on everybody that certain content is in all versions, when in fact certain elements (storylines, characters, etc.) may not be.

I don't expect exact content between all versions, I just don't want to be dissapointed like I (and many others) were with Spider-Man 3. :?

mrk1976
04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Well, it looks like we've got some info on the varying versions!

IGN has posted previews of several different Iron Man versions, from next-gen to PS2/PSP and DS. Content wise, they go into the most detail regarding the identical PS2/PSP versions, even detailing villains in the game (Whiplash, Controller, Iron Monger, Dreadnought and Madam Masque). There was no mention of AIM or Titanium Man though, which makes me wonder if they are next-gen exclusives.

Thank you Sega, keep the info coming! :D

Iron Monger
04-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Well, it looks like we've got some info on the varying versions!

IGN has posted previews of several different Iron Man versions, from next-gen to PS2/PSP and DS. Content wise, they go into the most detail regarding the identical PS2/PSP versions, even detailing villains in the game (Whiplash, Controller, Iron Monger, Dreadnought and Madam Masque). There was no mention of AIM or Titanium Man though, which makes me wonder if they are next-gen exclusives.

Thank you Sega, keep the info coming! :D Titanium Man is the game.I Think.