PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man The Game Out On Demo On Xbox 360 & PS3....

DarthHobbs
04-19-2008, 04:01 AM
Hi Guys

I downloaded it last night and I was on it for 2 and half hours last night and was grinning my face off hovering over head with my repulsers blasting.

I only got this to say "THIS GAME ROCKS!!!"

I can't wait for it to come out I've been watching this movie and game stuff closely and I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. I only hope the countdown timer in the demo is a copy of a game one I think a game like this shouldn't have a countdown timer and I hope we get the Ultimate Iron Man Armour.

But if you want a review as a superhero game nut this game is the best to date and most websites agree the controls are easy if you had Superman
Returns game but after a test flight you feel comfortable and after that little learning curve you’ll have fun hovering over the soldiers and firing your repulsers at them and I landed and I had a perverse pleasure killing one guy with the Uni-beam.

Only the two gripes and their above I hope theirs no Countdown Clock in the finished game and also I have a Xbox 360 so give me the Ultimate Iron Man Armour please…………………

Take care all and Iron Man Lives...

From Richard Hobbs (Gtag: Darth Hobbs)

ajmortys
04-19-2008, 12:58 PM
unfortunately for me, this demo is only available for Gold members right now. Anybody know when its gonna be available for silver?

ManChild84
04-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah it's not available on the PSNetwork yet either.

DarthHobbs
04-20-2008, 05:00 AM
Hi Guys & Gals

Firstly to ajmortys & ManChild84

Sorry you guys haven't got to play it yet but if you like this kind of game you won't be disappointed.

But now for some serious talk I've seen on some sites people are trashing the Game Demo and the Game so I'm a about to give my opinion on this for future reference on this thread so here it goes:

I'm still loving the Demo and I see quite a few are liking it too that's cool. People who don't like the game or the demo of the game aren't idiots or anything they have a right to an opinion and lets face it I'm a Superhero game nut I got the majority of them.

Except for Fantastic Four 1 & 2 games I knew they were going to be bad but I got the rest and love them. I grew up on the Arcade games of them and love them to me going from Playstation 1, and 2 and current generation these games just seem to get better from the old Arcade and NES games so I see them in a better light than most.

And people who like Superhero Games get jaded due to being a Film tie-in and they're skeptical because they can mess it up for you being a fan and most of the staff probably aren't comic fans but 1 or 2 on the team are witch makes me happy but some aren't and don't see the comic fans side. I'm a Superman fan and I loved Superman Returns game but I will admit Iron Man is better and I hate to say that but it's true the graphics and voice work weren’t as good as they could of been but it was better than Superman Shadow of Apokolips any day.

As a Superhero fan and Superhero game nut Iron Man the Demo and Game to me looks like one of the best superhero game movie tie-ins so far the story is good and is only a small percent of it the rest is comic mythology story arch. And I've been watching all the forum's and sites and most game sites agree that it's the better of its class so I only hope this a bench mark for others to follow.

Take care guys sorry for the rant bring on the game and movie Iron Man game and movie 12 days and counting...

From Richard Hobbs (Gtag: Darth Hobbs)

Ps. Not that I'm counting or anything!!!

Lanmanna
04-20-2008, 03:40 PM
I thought it was a pretty bad demo. I would rather pick a Spider-Man game(other than Friend or Foe or SM 3).

DDefiance
04-30-2008, 09:48 PM
After tweaking the control sensitivity, I was feeling right at home in the demo. What I would've liked to see, though, was some kind of tutorial or explanation of how to pull off some of the stunts in the game (snagging a missle in midair, tearing a tank open, etc.). Although I'm stoked that this is a superhero game that makes you feel super (which a lot of superhero-based games have scarcely ever delivered), I want to know exactly HOW to go about being super in it.