PDA

View Full Version : Steelbook edition

Dakk209
04-21-2008, 08:10 PM
Anyone know the difference between the steelbook edition and the standard edition other than price and the steel case? Any extra dvd or cd etc etc?

DarthHobbs
04-22-2008, 03:36 AM
Anyone know the difference between the steelbook edition and the standard edition other than price and the steel case? Any extra dvd or cd etc etc?

Hi Dakk209

I didn't even know they were making a Steelbook Edition I looked all over the place and theirs no mmention of it but I will keep an eye out if I find out anything mate I'll let you know.

From Richard Hobbs (Gtag: Darth Hobbs)

Ps. If theirs going to be a Steelbook Edition I hope they re-name it to Ironbook Edition just for a laugh.

DarthHobbs
04-22-2008, 04:02 AM

Hi Dakk209

I didn't even know they were making a Steelbook Edition I looked all over the place and theirs no mmention of it but I will keep an eye out if I find out anything mate I'll let you know.

Ps. If theirs going to be a Steelbook Edition I hope they re-name it to Ironbook Edition just for a laugh.

Hi Dakk209

I looked again and I only found 1 I live in the UK and found it on Game.com but theirs no specail features or anythng it's just a normal copy of the game and the Steel case I looked on the US sites and they haven't got it listed just the normal game.

I hope this helps mate.