PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man Release

Iron Monger
05-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I got my copy today and it awesome. Just flying was fun. And it has a S*** load of amour like you can upgrade your weapons,amour,thusters,and power supply! This game is a must get.
But the storyline is short. and could use some amours from the Iron Man universe. Like after you beat the game is when you get your first new amour, but I wanted after you unlock all the suits, I wanted the Iron Monger suit, but other then that its a great game. Thanks SEGA!!!

DarthHobbs
05-06-2008, 04:29 AM
I got my copy today and it awesome. Just flying was fun. And it has a S*** load of amour like you can upgrade your weapons,amour,thusters,and power supply! This game is a must get.
But the storyline is short. and could use some amours from the Iron Man universe. Like after you beat the game is when you get your first new amour, but I wanted after you unlock all the suits, I wanted the Iron Monger suit, but other then that its a great game. Thanks SEGA!!!

Hi Guys & Gals

I watched the film it rocked got home and two days later I completed the game. The game was awesome and I still stand by my statement that it's one of the best superhero games to date.

But some websites have given some low 5.5's or 7.0 ratings and for the most part of their gripes I disagree with but there is a couple that I do agree with.

But all in all this games rocks thank you Sega please give the Xbox 360 owners the Ultimate Iron Man Armour and the other consoles the Silver Centurion Armour in a Add-on DLC and I hope you take the comments reviewers have said and make the adjustments for Iron Man 2 or Iron Man games not involved in the Movie tie-in style because you did a good job this style of how you made the game and what he can do and what we can customise is what every Iron Man fan wants keep up the good work.

From Richard Hobbs (Gtag: Darth Hobbs)