PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man on the PC: Voice your displeasure

charmlessman
05-08-2008, 03:12 PM
I am retracting my earlier post.

Sorry.

mojo151
05-08-2008, 03:43 PM
wow thanks for filling us in i'm almost glad eb games didnt have it in stock yet, i was atleast expecting graphics equal too 360 or ps3, but hearing its equal too ps2 is just disapointing. guess i'm back to assasins creed or rainbow six vegas 2 for the time being. which i have to note run and look alot better on pc atleast ubisoft knows how to make the games better then there console counterparts :twisted:

Evolution1990
05-08-2008, 03:46 PM
I have bought the PC release of Iron Man and I am very unpleased! What I saw in gameplay and graphics dissapointed me very much-PS2 port of the game! I am going to return the game and ask for my money back! I am very sorry to inform you that this game has gotten the lowest rating on www.gamespot.com and I hope you could make up for this horrible release by porting the Xbox360 version for the PC! I also would like to inform you that this is an insult to all PC gamers!
I will not stop sending complaints until I don't get a suitable reply!

This is what I wrote to them! I hope I get an answer! :!: :evil:

Snoory
05-09-2008, 04:38 AM
The graphics in Iron Man PC version is not bad, it is AWFUL!!!
Ok, great marketing move, Sega! You have been promoting x-box 360 and PS3 versions of the game as a next-gen title, showing your trailers and screenshots ... As a result, PS3 and x-box 360 owners got what they got - a not bad game with good graphics... And what PC owners got? I'll tell you: A DIRTY TRICK

PC version simply offends my eyesight.

Sega, you better apologize for this ugly PC release :evil:

VKS01
05-09-2008, 05:49 AM
THX god that there will be realosed Mass Efect in thise month!

Bung0
05-09-2008, 06:28 AM
I'd just like to thank sega, actually. you Saved me money and bandwidth. By that I Mean, I don't have to download the game (because it's a waste of both bandwidth, and time) and considering I like to try before I buy, I will NEVER! by the cheap :):):) PS2 port.

What were you thinking? the developer (couldn't care less about their name right now) Get a big Break, and then, you guys screw them over by actually allowing them to release a game like this>?

My apologies if It seems like I'm attacking your company, but face the truth, your name's on the cover...

Bung0
05-09-2008, 06:38 AM
hnow that I've had time to cool off, thanks for the attempt - Plz use it as a way to make an Ironman Game that actually doesn't suck, the developer has potential, give them time to unlock it, better animations, more interactive game play *like GoW style) like taking out tanks and stuff. Also, don't screw over PC lovers. Piracy happens, yes, but add a decent multiplayer, and make the game amazing, and the chances are people will buy it.

VKS01
05-09-2008, 07:27 AM
I cnow one thinck...Naw i will be cerful with sega produkts.I'm so glad that i'm du not buy games :) i Get it an ader way :twisted: Frome freds :lol:

Viathon
05-09-2008, 09:29 PM
I bought the game yesterday and just finished it earlier today (probably about 7-8hrs worth of gameplay). I must admit that the best looking graphics of the entire game is what is printed on the box if anything. Character detail is extremely poor but you can not tell based on the rediculous system requirements. Minimum requirements are a 2.8GHz processor but I bet it will run fine on a Celeron 1.8Ghz, says it requires 1GB RAM but I doubt it even uses half that, and 256MB video card!?!?! I bet it will run fine on a Geforce FX 5200 with 64MB.

Must give SEGA credit though, they fooled us! We saw the awesome trailers for the X-Box 360 & PS3 versions and then see the cool looking case and the hefty "Recommended System Requirements" and we thought it was going to be an awesome game. Yup, you tricked us.

Overall, I did like the gameplay and controls. The PC version seems to only have 1/3rd the content (and effort) of the XBox & PS3 versions, no jets, no skyscrappers, small environment boxes, less graphics, less upgrades and less armor choices.

P.S. I had to upgrade the firmware on my DVD-ROM before I could even play the blasted thing. Maybe I will try and make a NO-CD exe... then again, why waste the effort...

sneakiron
05-10-2008, 05:22 AM
The game is not worth for PC version it is because this PC version compare to PS3 or Xbox360 is totally different. I'm really frustrated because SEGA develop this PC version under PSP or PS2 platform!!! Ofcourse the graphic look the WORST OR AWFUL ! i hate to say this because you can see the jeep is likely box and the iron man also box.
Even though i have NVIDIA 7900 GT graphic card. It's NOT BEAUTIFUL or best to play it. Damn't SEGA can u make this PC VERSION more QUALITY before you release it??!!! Can u develop it again using same graphic Xbox360 platform????!!! Sorry to say i'm very frustrated about this pc version! :evil: :( :cry:

hayzai
05-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Alright, this is it. After watching the movie, I was like "If there's a game about Ironman I'm getting it for sure!" And i heard about free-roaming stuff about this game , and I saw the trailors, and I was so excited then i couldn't sleep. When the PC version's out, I got really happy! Finally it's out! But then, I realized it's the PS2 PORT. THE THINGS YOU CAN DO AND YOU DO IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PSP VERSION. SO WHAT's THE FRIGGIN POINT IN DEVELOPING THE PC VERSION? PCs OWNS XBOX360 AND PS3 AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT PCs CAN BE UPGRADED ANYTIME. I GOT REAL :):):):)ED RIGHT NOW. THIS IS THE MOST ANTICIPATED GAME IN THIS PERIOD OF MY LIFE AND SEGA RUINED IT!
THANK YOU SEGA.

hayzai
05-10-2008, 08:57 AM
and actually, can you believe this ?

Amazon Ironman (PC) Page (http://www.amazon.com/Sega-85224-Iron-Man/dp/B0011E08YC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1210431088&sr=8-1)

Product Features

3rd-person action game with explosive militaristic combat from the film, plus loads of additional content
Iron Man alone battles armies of fighter jets, military tanks, armored Super Villains, and more
Direct power to different parts of Iron Man¿s suit, creating a variety of unique attacks
Open-ended battlefields create adrenaline-packed combat filled with unpredictable challenges
Freely move anywhere in the environment and make seamless transitions between ground combat and open air flight

"freely move anywhere in the environment and make seamless transitions between ground combat and open air flight"
THIS IS A DECEPTION! SEGA SHOULD BE SUED FOR THIS

lway45
05-10-2008, 09:17 AM
and actually, can you believe this ?

Amazon Ironman (PC) Page (http://www.amazon.com/Sega-85224-Iron-Man/dp/B0011E08YC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1210431088&sr=8-1)

Product Features

3rd-person action game with explosive militaristic combat from the film, plus loads of additional content
Iron Man alone battles armies of fighter jets, military tanks, armored Super Villains, and more
Direct power to different parts of Iron Man¿s suit, creating a variety of unique attacks
Open-ended battlefields create adrenaline-packed combat filled with unpredictable challenges
Freely move anywhere in the environment and make seamless transitions between ground combat and open air flight

"freely move anywhere in the environment and make seamless transitions between ground combat and open air flight"
THIS IS A DECEPTION! SEGA SHOULD BE SUED FOR THIS

QFE

privateer
05-10-2008, 11:34 AM
I have an SLI gaming pc with 2 9800 GTX cards, 4GB of fast memory, a terrabyte of RAID0, etc. etc.....

I'm not gonna waste money buying this game for pc or for any platform if Sega can't do a better job of porting it to pc. If they don't care, neither do I.