PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to beat the 2nd Maggia mission?

ShadowB92
05-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I am on the second Maggia mission right now, and I need help to complete it (if none of you don't know what mission is that, it's the one where you have to destroy these 3 launch missles and destroy these 10 machines that shoots direct-missles at you). I was almost completed with it, only destroying one launch missle and the 10 machines. I wasn't sure if I have to destroy the other 2 launch missles, 'cause basically nothing happens except Rhodey tells Stark that a lot of people were injured. But after that I have to destroy a generator. I have gotten there and was killed, so I had to do the mission all over again.

So if any of you have done this mission, could you tell me an easier way to beat it?

Thanks.

MIC_Rulz
05-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I recommend going around the perimeter first and just shooting the turrets off of the roofs. Then as you start hitting the bunkers you can zoom to the missiles and take them out. The buildings make for great cover as you take out the minions and the tanks. Then finish off the bunkers and the main door will be available.

The only thing I can't figure out is how to get all of the crates.

dsquadron214
05-12-2008, 10:17 AM
You have to destroy the three Prometheus missles first! (That's the 'hero' mission part of this level). Then you can take out the 10 turrets surrounding the fortress. I upgraded the mobiliy and firepower capability of the armor. Because I found that the missiles MUST BE destroyed while they're still ON THE GROUND! ONCE THEY'RE LAUNCHED, IT'S OVER!

Kubwulf
05-13-2008, 09:44 AM
The missiles don't begin to launch until you start to beat the bunkers. Take out all the armaments around the entire compound. When you first hit the bunker, you hear from Whitney Frost. Then a missile gets activated. Aim yourself to the waypoint and afterburn to it. Destroy the missile, go to the next bunker. Do the same thing for each missile. When you get to the end and need to destroy the cannon, stay where you start the boss. With your back to the post. Pay attention to the two windows to the left and right. As soon as they open, shoot the guy you can see. Other than that, time it between the cannon shots and get a shot or two off on the cannon whenever you can. It WILL take time... But you can do it this way with a minimum of fuss.