PDA

View Full Version : The. Absolute. Worst. Game...... Ever.

rrsarge
05-10-2008, 09:48 PM
I actually registered just to leave this one message - then I'm returning this piece of $%!# for a full refund.

The "Insert correct disc" problem seems to be a rampant one looking on these boards - and it seems if I ever got it running all the reports are this is an awful game anyway.

I normally STAY away from SEGA (I mean, really) and only get EA games, but I thought "Hey, maybe they did this ONE right."

Nope, expectations met. :roll:

ShadowB92
05-11-2008, 12:27 AM
It's a good game, but not worst. I have it for my 360, and it's very enjoyable if you ask me. Though at times it may be frustrating to beat certain missions, but I have to admit for this being Iron Man's first video game that it's not too bad. What system do you have this game on?

hayzai
05-11-2008, 01:38 AM
" insert correct disc" so it's probably PC. PC HAS THE WORST DISAPPOINTMENT and there's no denying in that. Of course for the 360 or PS3 it's nice, but not for PC coz it doesnt even reach the expectations of 2004 PC games. Trust me, PSP monster hunter has better graphics than the PC version of ironman and I'm really frustrated / angry/ p!$$ed or whatever word you can think of

Space Cat
05-11-2008, 02:10 AM
I actually registered just to leave this one message - then I'm returning this piece of $%!# for a full refund.

The "Insert correct disc" problem seems to be a rampant one looking on these boards - and it seems if I ever got it running all the reports are this is an awful game anyway.

I normally STAY away from SEGA (I mean, really) and only get EA games, but I thought "Hey, maybe they did this ONE right."

SEGA is only publishing this game, the PC version of the game is developed by http://www.a2m.com/fr/index.aspx

they develop EA games too!

hayzai
05-11-2008, 04:55 AM
sega's also publishing the PC version

Space Cat
05-11-2008, 05:12 AM

SEGA Is publishing all versions of Iron Man, SEGA only developed the 360 and PS3 versions of Iron Man

hayzai
05-11-2008, 06:14 AM
well it's their fault to let A2M to develop the PC version then

Mr.Deviance
05-12-2008, 12:32 AM
I was struck with pure amazement and utterly shocked, on how low can a gaming company get this day's but that was nothing compared to the acid hatred I felt inside me when I saw the official pc version trailer consisting of 360 and ps3 game play screens instead of showing that low quality ps2 port. this is Inhumanly LOW and this should not go without a media boom, I will personally try to deliver the message to every game press forum possible and try to make a big fuss out of it through the internet!

benigiah
05-12-2008, 10:07 AM
anyone have iron man for ps3? and have problems with it? like it crasing every so often? like after the 6th mission?

benigiah
05-12-2008, 10:21 AM
anyone have iron man for ps3? and have problems with it? like it crasing every so often? like after the 6th mission?

lway45
05-12-2008, 10:35 AM

QFE x2 :evil:

benigiah
05-12-2008, 10:54 AM
???????????

rrsarge
05-12-2008, 01:17 PM

huh?

whateverdude
05-13-2008, 02:47 AM

SEGA Is publishing all versions of Iron Man, SEGA only developed the 360 and PS3 versions of Iron Man For the love of God Shadi, dont defend this mess. SEGA should of done some supervising

lway45
05-13-2008, 06:14 AM

huh?

QFE = Quoted For Emphasis

hayzai
05-13-2008, 06:20 AM
lol nice one, you once said QFE and then i was like "wtf?"