PDA

View Full Version : My little brother broke my disk.

gimpmasterpanda
05-15-2008, 10:37 AM
I went out for an evening and came back to find my disk with some massives scratches on it and now it doesnt work.
i was really enjoying the game but cant play it now. Is there anyway to play it without the disk?

Julian
05-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Sorry to hear about this, but the only course of action will be to purchase a new version of the game :(. You should get your little brother to replace this for you, it will teach him a lesson about respecting your property.

Sega does have a software warranty, but it only covers disc problems from manufacturing errors, not scratches or other damage.

>>SEGA's Warranty Policy:
Sega of America, Inc. provides a 90-day warranty from the original date of purchase on all software. The warranty only covers defects in materials and workmanship. If a defect covered by this limited warranty occurs during the 90-day warranty period, the defective game disk will be replaced free of charge. The warranty does not apply if the defects have been caused by negligence, accident, misuse, modification, tampering, or any other causes not related to defective materials or workmanship.