PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360 wireless controller--PC

lexx7887
06-07-2008, 06:30 PM
After having the game about 3 weeks I, they finally came out with the patch 1.1 that allowed my drive to verify the disk. I was looking forward to playing it but it turns out the controller is mapped wrong and there is no provision to change it as far as I can see. The left and right triggers make the character look right and left, respectively, and the right joystick when moved left and right makes him look up and down. Needless to say the game is unplayable like this.

Other games have .ini files that you can tweak in instances like this, but apparently not this one. It involves changing Product ID and Vendor ID and something about adding a line that says XInput=true. I really don'
t like playing PC games unless I'm able to use my controller. On other games without controller recognition, I'm able to use a keyboard mapping utility called XPadder, but there is no way on Iron Man to override what they have already mapped or disable the controller so you can use XPadder !

Looks like I actually did waste $30 on the game. To add insult to injury, the 800 number in the help file is not even connected.

archnemesis2099
06-12-2008, 09:16 PM
i finally get the game and i run into the same prob......... When will there be a fix?

lexx7887
06-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Apparently the Sega staffers are avoiding this one... and I notice they haven't made any provisions to give ppl a refund.