PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man PC - Error 1935

ruredi
06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
I keep receiving error 1935 while trying to install on windows Vista. The progress bar fills up, there's a pause, and then I get:

Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component
{98CB24AD-52FB-DB5F-A01F-C8B3BpA1E18E}.
HRESULT: 0x800736B3.

Has anyone encountered this, or have a fix?

A search for "1935" isn't bringing much up.

Thanx,
RUREDI

ruredi
06-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Ok, I found my own solution to error 1935.

"Open a command prompt from the start menu as an administrator

Type in:
fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\

Restart and try again."

That fixed error 1935, but then I recieved the DVD error. So I downloaded the patch and installed. I recieved Error:

"The upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program. Verify that the program to be upgraded exists on your computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch."

I then installed the patch by running it from the download link. That worked. So now to see if this crap will finally run. 2 hours into a simple install and I hardly want to play now.

RUREDI

ruredi
06-08-2008, 08:24 PM
To continue my story, I've recently succesfully applied the patch. I go to start the game and guess what, the same DVD error that the patch supposedly fixed.
So I was stuck. $30 for a game I can't play. Just a waisted night. I have however gotten past this whole problem, and I'm playing on the sub par graphics. But the means may not be discussed.
Good luck everyone.

RUREDI

StickOnTattoos
06-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Another satisfied customer!