PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man for PC: Gamepad Issues

Salty!
07-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Hello Everyone!

I've seen a lot of posts talking about the graphics in the PC version but now I'd like to show my concern on the gamepad issues...

On the readme.txt file we see that "we can use a windows compatible controller or an xbox 360 controller" but I haven't seen A SINGLE PERSON who was able to use any gamepad but the xbox 360 one.

I have a thrustmaster dual analog 3 (or 3.2) and my right stick just doesn't work. When I changed it to Playstation 2 mode my right stick started working to left and right but I'm still unable to use it up and down (then I can't play!).

I even tried the thrustmapper software to force the game to use my right stick axes instead of the mouse ones but nothing ever really happened.

I'm tired of that! tired! You go and pay for a game who says "windows compatible controller" and we can't see a single gamepad working (and I've seen logitech and saitek users with problems as well).

What hurts more is: SEGA HASN'T SAID A SINGLE WORD ABOUT IT SINCE THOSE ONES FROM THE PATCH 1.1". Patch says "PC gamepad number increased" (increased?!).

Although, I liked the game and like SEGA, I just want to share this issue... If anyone can help me, pls let me know. Thx!

GOD Bless you all.
Salty!

PS: Is there another official patch which came out before the 1.1?

Salty!
07-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, looks like no one knows the answer for that... 8)

Thank you all for reading though.