PDA

View Full Version : Support for this game is ignored! Game has never worked!

MrBill
09-10-2008, 11:44 PM
Well, I guess the people at SEGA just don't care. My tech support tickets have been ignored, and I have yet to get this to work on 3 PCs. I get the same old insert CD/DVD messgae everyone else gets. In fact it's random. Sometimes it says CD, other times it say DVD.

Guess what SEGA, all PCs I have tried this on have Vista and SATA DVD drives (non have worked)! If you would check my ticket you would find this!

Who elese has a SATA DVD Drive and is having this issue? I spend $29.99 + tax on this, and have not even played it and I bought it for my son the day it got released!

toxic1632
10-07-2008, 05:19 AM
did u trie the patch?

saturn88
10-24-2008, 12:31 PM
I just get Insert DVD. At this point, I would welcome Insert CD. At least it's different. Did you ever get the problem resolved?

steve757
10-25-2008, 02:51 PM
As a long time Ironman fan and PC gamer, this is just fraud at its most obvious. The game graphics as advertised were not what was on the PC game. The detail on the armor is like a "486" platform I used 10 years ago. The documentaion was sparce. The game is buggy. You owe every single purchaser of the PC version of this game a refund or a properly written (ported over) game that matches the best you have on the console versions. There is no excuse you can offer to change this attitude. The better version already existed, and you chose to rush a quick product out. Well, you can receive my DVD and send me what I believed I was buying or send me a check.....I don't care which at this point. I am not likely to promote SEGA games or make future purchases unless this is fixed

teplin99
04-27-2009, 08:23 AM
SEGA JUST SUCKS! To release such a :):):):) poor product is just stupidity. How do you expect to get repeat (or new) business when the internet is buzzing with how lame your company and its support is.

I'm starting a Facebook/MySpace protest this weekend just to make sure SEGA starts loosing even more business.

So either refund or send a working download of the games as it should be!