Thread: Can't sign into Windows Live. Beta key issue.

Default Can't sign into Windows Live. Beta key issue.

I get to the Universe at War title screen, click on Sign into Live, type in the beta product key I was given, and it says "Cannot access Live. Product key invalid."

I have the same issue as well. the beta worked on this pc before, only difference is I did a restore for an unrelated problem, had to reinstall the game, now it says invalid key. I am using the same gfw live account as before and the same pc i originally used the game on.
    I noticed on my computer while I could browse the web today(I did install a few programs) the network icon had a X with server initializition fail msg). I am running vista home prenium. Have since refoamatted, did windows and dx updates, and am redownloading the beta client. I will note this pc is the one I originally activated the game on and will report further on my attempt to get in game.

I am completly new to the beta and it didn't work at all. It asks for beta key.

I made another acount which seemed to work but all options were grayed out.

Any help?

i am having the same issue as the original poster, when I get to the 'Activate Universe at War: Earth Assault Beta' screen and enter my activation code it says that its invalid,
    I tried my Live Token but thats also invalid.

Is there any fix for this?

I sent in an email to support but as of right now: No dice.
    "No matter where you go, there you are." - Buckeroo Banzia