Hi all,

Still no word on the patch, but I will let you know as soon as it is ready to go.

Until then, while we always appreciate the postings and activity here at the SEGA Universe at War forums, I again want to highly recommend that you make sure to register at the Petroglyph forums at http://www.petroglyphgames.com/forums/.

The Petro forums are fully moderated and at present time, are the best place for discussion, beta feedback, and any sort of communication regarding Universe at War. As I previously indicated, we're still in a personnel transition here at SEGA.com and until that's resolved, the amount of moderation on this forum will be minimal. To be blunt, the Petroglyph forums are the best and fastest way to receive any response in regards to questions, troubleshooting, or suggestions you may have about the game.

You may feel free to continue to post here, of course, and when we have finished our personnel transition, we'll be able to provide a much more active community presence. I'll let you know when that is, and until then, please sign up at the Petro forums and join that community if you haven't already. Thanks!

SegaDawg