Thread: Make it for PC & MACINTOSH!

Default Make it for PC & MACINTOSH!

Make it compatible for macintosh just like warcraft, you willl get a lot of customers from macs guys, so come on, please.

-- Blen

I agree. I use Macs too, but I doubt that they'll bother when they could be gaining more money on the more popular system.

ah the mac crowd..... If it's one thing i've noticed, it's that mac users are hardcore fanatics about stuff being on the mac.

Let me say this, and let me please never have to say it again. I feel this is the 1000th time saying this.

First, Japanese people do not tend to use macs. It's not to say that they don't have macs in Japan, but finding a mac in japan is like finding the love of your life, few and far inbetween. Because Blue Burst is a Japanese game, it will most likely only be out for Windows for the time being because it's STILL IN BETA. in your case of example, Warcraft, the first beta for Warcraft was only available for Windows, and it wasn't for a while after it's original release that Warcraft was made for the macs as well. Warcraft 2 was never available for Macs either in it's intial release either. Agreed that now adays, games for computers are generally made for both Macs and PCs, but it's a japanese game in it's beta. Japanese prefer PCs to Macs, so for now it's PC or nothing.

Secondly, Macs are beautiful machines, but they aren't great for Games. Now before you jump down my throat saying that Macs are better for gaming than PCs, let me say that Macs are great for applications, but i've found myself prefering a PC over a mac when it comes to gaming and downloading, which is what i use my computer for. For media applications, Macs are great, like video editing, photoshop, and website layouts. Macs have good games for them too, but i've found they are slightly dubbed down versions of the game and they don't feel the same.

Lastly, Beta means Beta. Meaning that it's NOT FINISHED. If it were, then you could more yell at the japanese for not having it for the Macs, but still, since japan is a PC prefered group of people. Because beta games are an unfinished product being shown and used for the sake of testing and input from third parties, it means that changes must be made to the unfinished product. Programming on the PC is much easier, which is probably why most games are made on PCs. So because there is new content or there is new additions to the game, it's constantly being worked on and code is being rewriten all the time. The game is not finished yet, so relax.

The game isn't offically out yet, but if you want to play the same game from back on the Dreamcast, then by all means, go get a PC. But if you got a mac, then you slightly screwed. But there no reason to be upset about it.
    Mag Farmer
    Over 5000 mags made, and over 1000 mags traded away.

I do not browse these forums anymore. Please do NOT send me a private message, you will not like the reply. If you need to get a hold of me, please contact me via AIM.

For the remainder of the crowd, Its been out in japan for a year. Still not on macintosh. So I doubt it will come. Same for the linux geeks. (Yes you, wine users, not even for you)

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaSeed
    Programming on the PC is much easier, which is probably why most games are made on PCs.
    A common misconception. It's just as easy if not easier to program for the Mac. The real reason why most games are created for Windows is because there are far far more users than the Mac, which means more money. Why would you want to bother developing for a platform that won't produce as much money than something else?

I can already tell this will turn into a "omg windows is better mac sucks0rs" thread. Lock, please?

I think Mac is still better >.>
    If you need help, I'll help. If you want to battle, I'll battle. But whatever you do, don't touch me. I ooze coolness and its not pretty when an uncool person trys to obtain some of my coolness.

People still use Macs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeman
    People still use Macs?
    Yeah, they're awsome! They're different, but fast.
    I am SegaLegend! I am a Sega of America helper to those who need advice. Got technical Questions? Ask me!

Nintendo and Sega RULE!!!

http://www.nintendo.com/en/leaving?d...www.juodex.com

Though putting PSO on the mac is not a bad idea. My two cents are already said. Mac's aren't a commonly used system 'yet', and it's an beta verson so it's not finished. Myself being an mac user, Windows user, and Linux user. I would still perfer to play a game like PSO on an Windows machine before mac. Why? It's just Mac's are only 'system' upgradeable. Yes you add RAM and such to the mac but how do you know the upgrade will work. Look i still play quake II on my mac. and it still glitches once in a while.

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:06 pm

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:31 pm

... :lol:

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:38 am
    PSN: HK_Karakusa
    Let's play SSF4 or BBCS.