Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ed Boon opened to bringing INjustice 2 to the Switch

Should've posted this last night, but I was too lazy to do a youtube search, but here's a comparison video of the original injustice for the ps4 and ps vita to show what I was referring to.

For all intents and purposes, the game is still fun though, and the smaller screen and action do a lot to mask a lot of the shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    Man the mk9 port on vita was just god damn awful. Probably one of the worst ports to the system other than god of war. So little effort to preserve the graphics. It features the most muddy washed out textures i've ever seen. Its just downright shameful how bad the port is.
    I think that award goes to Ratchet and Clank: Full frontal Assault, which was almost a given seeing how the game didn't run that well on the ps3 to begin with, but damn it actually looked like r&C for the ps2, and ran at 12fps most of the time. Which is disappointing considering Size matters for the psp ran fairly well and was a much more enjoyable experience.

All things considered though, we are talking about two different pieces of hardware though. The vita is a glorified ipad2 while the switch is at least an glorified nvidia shield.

So I'm expecting more of a ps3/360 look in terms of graphics and effects.
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: MGS5: THE PHANTOM PAIN
    Bad joke of the week: "Why can't a bicycle stand up on it's own? it's two tired."

Calling Vita a glorified iPad 2 is actually pretty generous. The Vita has an astonishingly low CPU clock of 333mhz (444 max), iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertette View Post
    Slow down there Charles Dickens, no one signed up for this forum to read a novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    Calling Vita a glorified iPad 2 is actually pretty generous. The Vita has an astonishingly low CPU clock of 333mhz (444 max), iirc.
    I think gligar once said something about that in one form or fashion that prior to release, they decided to lower the cpu for cost cutting.

Though hard to take somebody seriously when they put down and point out the flaws of the vita, only to turn around and praise and put over the likes of the Atari Lynx of all systems.

Infuriating since I owned a Lynx model 2 as a child and it SUCKED, but what ev's. lol.
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: MGS5: THE PHANTOM PAIN
    Bad joke of the week: "Why can't a bicycle stand up on it's own? it's two tired."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123