Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cuphead vs Knack 2: Which is the better console exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by SonikkuHusbandu View Post
    Aren't PlayStation games now available to be streamed on PC too? That sort of negates it being an exclusive too.
    nope only some old PS4 games and mostly PS3 games. And really is that even a comparison? A stream? PSnow isnt even out globally.
    Last edited by Twinby; 12-01-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FFxArianaGrande View Post
    Sony gets a lot of praise for their console exclusive games, but it is deserved? Why don't we compare two of the most recent console exclusives for the PS4 and Xbox One: Cuphead and Knack 2.

I haven't played Knack 2, but I played Knack 1. It wasn't as bad as people said—Knack has a surprisingly deep voice—and Knack 2 is more of the same. It also has a 69 Metacritic score, which is pretty cool.

Cuphead though? Now that's what I call a game! The art style is amazing, the gameplay is thrilling, and the controls are top notch. Knack 2 just doesn't compare.

For having such great console exclusives, Sony's latest two really pale in comparison to Microsoft's.
    I take Knack 2 over cuphead in any day, as i trust japanese devoloped games more than westerners when it comes to my money. Both games have zero comparison by the way, one is an indie game the other an AAA game priced for 40$. So i dont understand why this thread is necessary?

There are countless of exclusive indie games or AA games on PS4 but not on XBox who just came out this year. What are the two latest games youre talking about?
    Sony released countless of games this year, Gravity Rush 2 for example, there is Nioh, Yakuza games, Nier Automata and countless other games you and other people here are leaving out. What had MS this year besides Cuphead and another Forza?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123