The Sega CD is one of the most fantastic and iconic console add-ons ever. I myself own a Sega Genesis Model 2 with a Sega CD Model 2. Despite the many re-releases and compilations of Sega Genesis games, the Sega CD isn't getting much love despite having amazing game experiences! As for the Sega 32X... despite the Sega 32X being an epic failure, it does have some good games on there.

Here are a few games that I feel deserve a re-release via a compilation disc similar to Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (or at the very least available for individual digital download on the Xbox Store, the PlayStation Store, and Steam):

Sega CD Games

Corpse Killer (also include the 32X version as an unlockable bonus)

Double Switch

Dragon's Lair

Dune

Dungeon Explorer

Dungeon Master II: The Legend of Skullkeep

Earthworm Jim: Special Edition

Ecco The Dolphin

Ecco: The Tides of Time

Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Dark Side

Fahrenheit (also include the 32X version as an unlockable bonus)

Ground Zero: Texas

Keio Flying Squadron

The Lawnmower Man

Lethal Enforcers

Lethal Enforcers II: Gun Fighters

Lords of Thunder

Lunar: External Blue

Lunar: The Silver Star

Mortal Kombat

Night Trap (also include the 32X version as an unlockable bonus)

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (also include the 32X version as an unlockable bonus)

Popful Mail: Magical Fantasy Adventure

Radical Rex

Rise of the Dragon

Road Rash

Sewer Shark

Shining Force CD

Snatcher

Sonic CD (also include the European/Japanese version as an unlockable bonus)

Space Adventure - Cobra, The: The Legendary Bandit

Star Wars Chess

Star Wars: Rebel Assault

Supreme Warrior (also include the 32X version as an unlockable bonus)

Surgical Strike (also include the 32X version as an unlockable bonus)

WWF Rage in the Cage

Sega 32X Games

Cosmic Carnage

Darxide

Knuckles' Chaotix

Primal Rage

Shadow Squadron

Star Wars Arcade

Virtua Fighter

Virtua Racing Deluxe

WWF Raw

WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game

Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000

Special features should include an art gallery that has the box art (both front and back) as well as the disc/cartridge art for each game, digital scans of the original game manuals, interviews with the original Sega CD and 32X developers/designers, the option to play in the original graphics or play in upscaled graphics, the option to play in original 4:3 aspect ratio or to stretch to 16:9 aspect ratio, and to include game trivia like in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

To anyone else here on the Official Sega Forums that wants to see this collection but feels that there was a game title I left out or overlooked, post a response below! Also feel free to post any additional features below that you would like to see if such a collection gets released by Sega!