Thread: A message to SEGA: Please port model 3 arcade games to home consoles and steam.

Lightbulb A message to SEGA: Please port model 3 arcade games to home consoles and steam.

It would be very nice to see the SEGA model 3 arcade games come to the home, since the Dreamcast never received most of them. Modern PCs and even modern consoles could run these games at full 1080p 60fps, and PC would probably be able to do up to 4K 60fps. It could also bring these games to a whole new generation of people, and people who played the games in the arcade and want to play it without having to use an emulator, making it a good opportunity. In particular I would like to see Daytona USA 2 and Scud Race on home PCs and Consoles, preferably the whole library of model 3 games. This would be very nice.

-LoganW180

Another game you should port is the new Daytona Championship USA.

I agree. Daytona Championship USA at least as a PSN download. It would reach a wider audience and you'd make way more cash. Just keeping it at obscure arcades won't do them any good. I know people who are old Daytona USA fans that never even knew Daytona Championship USA (originally Daytona USA 3) exists. While you are at it, lets get some more House of The Dead or Virtua Cop. I hear a House of The Dead prequel film is in the works. Why not a tie in light gun shooter?

Also there's a Planet Harrier game that would work really well.