Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 165

Thread: Funniest Screen Shot Competition

  1. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    13

    Default

    A message to all n00bs*
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b2...uy/flipoff.jpg

    Just made that one because I mign't be able to pay for the beta. Hopefully I can, but you never know...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *n00b: (noob) n; A person on an online game who annoys everyone by doing stupid things and generally behaving like a 5 year old retard on pot. n00bs can usually be recognised by the name on the left side of the screen depicting a character from Dragonball or Final Fantasy, or tacking "SSJ" at the beginning of any name.

    newb: (neub) n; A person who is new to an online game. Also see: newbie

    (Just clearing that up in case some people were wrongfully offended)

    EDIT: This post was not meant to offend 5 year old retards on pot in any way.

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11

  3. #63

    Default

    Ya thats glitch has been around since DC
    Lil' Prince - M Newman Fortetecher - 60/8
    Current Haxeta- 99792143

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ronald T. Gillsberry®
    Ya thats glitch has been around since DC
    No since GC version (The DC version did not had the Lobby Chair )

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Jita ^^
    Posts
    4,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ::NewZERO::
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ronald T. Gillsberry®
    Ya thats glitch has been around since DC
    No since GC version (The DC version did not had the Lobby Chair )
    Yea i was thinking that too =/

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJR
    Ok, heres one to start us off:

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/DJR_Star/wtf.jpg

    You can submit as many images as you want per person too!

    Oh yes that one's :):):):)ing hilarious.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Jita ^^
    Posts
    4,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki
    Oh yes that one's *** hilarious.
    Sarcasm?

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyFall
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki
    Oh yes that one's *** hilarious.
    Sarcasm?

    Yes .

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki
    Quote Originally Posted by DJR
    Ok, heres one to start us off:

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/DJR_Star/wtf.jpg

    You can submit as many images as you want per person too!

    Oh yes that one's *** hilarious.
    u wan medl?
    Rolf: 97 HUmar
    Emilee: 29 RAmarl
    Marina: 16 FOmarl
    My trade list:
    http://boards.sega.com/psobb/viewtopic.php?t=7438

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit52
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki
    Quote Originally Posted by DJR
    Ok, heres one to start us off:

    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/DJR_Star/wtf.jpg

    You can submit as many images as you want per person too!

    Oh yes that one's *** hilarious.
    u wan medl?
    u wot m8??/?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •