Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayman Legends vs. Sonic Forces

Good News, Sonic Forces has topped both Mario Oddyssey and Football Manager on the UK Physical charts!

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    Say what you want about Rayman Legends and Sonic Forces, they still stand as morally superior to games like Call of Duty: World at War, Assassin's Creed Origins, Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and Middle-Earth: Shadows of War.
    Morally superior you say? Despite the fact that one is a definitive "sucker" edition and the other supported a pretty order bonus, but hey guess the moral compass tends to point to another direction when they are games that actually see the light of day on the Switch.
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: Ratchet and Clank (PS4)
    Bad joke of the week: "Why was Tom Thumb fired as an accountant? he always came up short."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackmageZero View Post
    Morally superior you say? Despite the fact that one is a definitive "sucker" edition and the other supported a pretty order bonus, but hey guess the moral compass tends to point to another direction when they are games that actually see the light of day on the Switch.
    Yeah. When nether game has Loot Box-based Microtransactions, that's saying alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    Good News, Sonic Forces has topped both Mario Oddyssey and Football Manager on the UK Physical charts!

Well it is good news. The bad news is that the games with Loot Box-based Microtransactions are doing better.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    Yeah. When nether game has Loot Box-based Microtransactions, that's saying alot.

Well it is good news. The bad news is that the games with Loot Box-based Microtransactions are doing better.
    So it's shades of gray then?, so never mind the optional means of getting in game content, when you have dlc exclusive to preorders?

Here's a question for you, do you have any means of playing even so much as One title that you just listed?
    Bad joke of the week: "Why was Tom Thumb fired as an accountant? he always came up short."

Good on Forces, it was a flawed game, but i had fun with it.

Nice to see Forza having legs too!
    <a href=http://segabits.com/forums/ target=_blank>http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Dynamite.png</a>
    Gamertag: Pirovash88

Quote Originally Posted by pirovash88 View Post
    Nice to see Forza having legs too!
    Got to say after the overall meh reception that gt sport is getting, got to say Forza is looking pretty good right about now, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my eyes on Super lucky's tale despite the bleh reception it's getting.

Kind of tempted to cross over to the dark side.

Plenty of good XBOX deals coming with black Friday, bro.

I preordered Luckys Tale, haven't played it yet though cause I was busy with Forces. Got rough reviews, but I don't pay attention to that, game looks like a solid platformer.
    <a href=http://segabits.com/forums/ target=_blank>http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Dynamite.png</a>
    Gamertag: Pirovash88

I've played the PC version of Lucky. It's not a bad game. It just doesn't really do anything spectacular either. It's generally executed well, but unremarkable or unique. Unless you count the fact that the PC version at least requires VR, which it honestly didn't really do anything with. It could've just been a non-VR game and prolly would have been able to sell more.
    I play a lot of League of Legends. I currently have Mastery 7 on thirteen champions: Vi (jungle), Tristana (ADC), Lulu (support), Nautilus (support), Sona (support), Bard (support), Rumble (jungle), Poppy (support), Zyra (support), Nami (support), Soraka (support), Miss Fortune (ADC), Leona (support)

Without even playing it, I'm going to guess that Super Lucky's Tale is getting scathingly bad reviews for not being Mario Odyssey, similar to how Forces' ratings got hurt by being released within months of Mania too.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

I played Lucky's Tale well before Mario Odyssey even came out. Still thought it was well-executed, but lacking a unique hook of any kind. And I won't ever touch Mario Odyssey either, because I refuse to buy a Switch.
    I play a lot of League of Legends. I currently have Mastery 7 on thirteen champions: Vi (jungle), Tristana (ADC), Lulu (support), Nautilus (support), Sona (support), Bard (support), Rumble (jungle), Poppy (support), Zyra (support), Nami (support), Soraka (support), Miss Fortune (ADC), Leona (support)

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast