Thread: Ever Been Wondering What Tanimura's Been Up To? (Proceed at your own risk)

Default Ever Been Wondering What Tanimura's Been Up To? (Proceed at your own risk)

Well.. It ain't pretty. You can say it's a Yakuza spin off? Some of you might already be catching on just from the title..
    Anyway, don't ask me how I found out about this but it's a thing you should look up on your own. It's called Yoshiwara Rose - Episode 1 and apparently nothing is sacred on the internet.

OKAY FINE IF YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU; HE'S BEEN PORKING DOA CHICKS.

Last edited by Diceman; 11-15-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Since Little Asia was destroyed in flames in the events of Yakuza 6, my guess is since the events of Y5 he left for China to look after Mei Hua and is probably doing some small-time police work. I'd like to see him again. There's so many things RGG Studios can do with him. Then again, with Kiwami re-releasing on PS4, we will most likely see him again in a few years time.
    Interview with Video Game composer/ Co Creator of Video Games Live Tommy Tallarico, *NEW* Yakuza (Ryu Ga Gotoku) Locations Tour 2016 (Uploaded weekly), Weekly Video Game Music on the Radio & many more on:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheElecPlay92

Thanks for the spoiler m8.

Don't worry that's not a huge spoiler, I'm sure it'll be all nice and clean in Shin Yakuza or the next^^