Thread: SEGA of America should localize Shining Resonance Re:frain

Default SEGA of America should localize Shining Resonance Re:frain

Shining Resonance Re:frain, a remaster of Shining Resonance, was announced a few days ago for PS4 with a release date of March 29, 2018 in Japan. I suppose now is a good a time as any to start letting SEGA know that people still want this localized, as this is probably the best opportunity for it. (also I might like a shameless plug to ask that it be localized on PC too, perhaps with the Kirika figure :3)

The original game itself was an action RPG on the PS3 in the Shining series, and the new remaster is basically a higher res re-release with all the DLC and a new "Refrain mode" which has some new alternate story. I've not played it myself, but the game appears to be sort of like Tales of only a little bit more free during combat. No idea if the game is any good or not, but that's partly why I want it localized; it'd be nice to try and see!

Anyone else wanna see this re-release make it Westside?

I'd like to see Phantasy Star get some attention from Sega

HD Remasters of the Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star II remakes(PS4) and Phantasy Star Zero(Switch), Phantasy Star Portable and Portable 2 put back on PSN with VITA compatibility

A complete edition of Phantasy Star Universe for PS4/Xone with all of the story available without any internet connection required, I never got to see how the story ended because those quests were online only

Phantasy Star Nova release for NA
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 11-18-2017 at 04:37 PM.

We had a big thread about this game back when it was coming out on PS3. I hope it finally gets localized. The series lost a lot of attention it used to. Because games weren't being localized and the RPG side didn't catch on in the West like Force did.

On the subject of localization I hope the Magical Index/Virtual-On crossover is localized as well. At least an English Asia copy.

I'm 100% positive it will release in the west. I even think wanting to get the series back to the west is a big reason they're doing it in the first place.

That being said, I have no interest in this series until they start making REAL (SRPG) Shining Force games again (which will be never).