Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why people hate Sally?

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMence View Post
    I mean yeah, pretty much, its like a routine you know, Amy is the only one showing affection, Sonic doesn't care, runs, Amy complains and the cycle repeats, this is why i gave up on them, even though there are people that likes them and wanna be a thing doesn't bother me even though i don't like that pair anymore, but for pete's sake, if they one day are going to do it, let them take their relationship step by step not because "SEGA says so in a twitter post".
    Sonic has shown affection for Amy in Sonic X, Sonic Boom TV, twitter post, Sonic & the Black Knight, Sonic Unleashed, & Sonic Chronicles. Just because Ian Flynn isn't a fan of Amy doesn't mean Sonic doesn't like her back.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Unikitty: Oh, he's stuck to my butt thank you!
    Amy Rose: Ha! Dexter is just a guy I imagined. I wanted to make you jealous I don't need him now!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni the Mink View Post
    Just want to add the fandoms of Sally, Sonally, and sometimes SatAM in itself don't help...

Granted, nearly every part of the Sonic fandom can be toxic except Sonaze because we're awesome *SHOT!*
    I haven't seen that much of Sally or her fans though, though I never knew that even SatAM wasn't helping either to them..
    Sonic is a franchise that is known for that even in their different branches of fans,except us because we're cool : p

But the pro-Sally gang help fuel the flames of hate by not only insisting that she's perfect for Sonic (which in itself would be okay) but they need to downsize every other shipping for it.

Why is Sally better than Amy? Look at SatAM! Sally keeps Sonic out of trouble and is a real go-getter princess warrior! Now look at Sonic X.... Amy is a b-word that threatens to murder any girl who who so much looks in Sonic's general direction.

Kind of an unfair comparison when 1) You focus SOLEY on Sally's positive traits and Amy's negatives, and 2) Neither girl exists in each other's series!

Anyone here remember the glory days of "Supporters For The TRUE Girl For Sonic" over at FUS? (Spoiler Alert, it's Sally...)
    Different shows, different ideologies with similar objectives, though they both generally try to downgrade each other in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMence View Post
    I haven't seen that much of Sally or her fans though, though I never knew that even SatAM wasn't helping either to them..
    Sonic is a franchise that is known for that even in their different branches of fans,except us because we're cool : p

Different shows, different ideologies with similar objectives, though they both generally try to downgrade each other in that regard.
    I don't deny it. I've seen the SonAmy fanbrats (as opposed to SonAmy fans who have the capability to be normal and respect other opinions) who make Amy out to be a saint whereas Sally is a "" "beeyatch" and the most enriching reason I've come across, "She's brown, and brown is the color of poop!!!!" (like, really...?)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...DuEmpMwLL4S_r5
    Click above to see Minkgirl's Top 100 Sonic Moments!!!

That's one of the most articulate and thoughtful critiques I've heard from her detractors.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" -Robert J. Hanlon

I don't deny it. I've seen the SonAmy fanbrats (as opposed to SonAmy fans who have the capability to be normal and respect other opinions) who make Amy out to be a saint whereas Sally is a "" "beeyatch" and the most enriching reason I've come across, "She's brown, and brown is the color of poop!!!!" (like, really...?)
    There are people who call Amy worst names then that with some even believing it there are also fanbrats everywhere in life.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Unikitty: Oh, he's stuck to my butt thank you!
    Amy Rose: Ha! Dexter is just a guy I imagined. I wanted to make you jealous I don't need him now!

Quote Originally Posted by Havon Bob Topal View Post
    There are people who call Amy worst names then that with some even believing it there are also fanbrats everywhere in life.
    Again, I'm not denying it. Even Blaze has fanbrats.

I'm just pointing out other reasons why Sally is hated, be it by immature turds, or insane hardcores who hurt their cause rather than help it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...DuEmpMwLL4S_r5
    Click above to see Minkgirl's Top 100 Sonic Moments!!!

Yup. At Tumblr I've seen how viscious they can get against people like Dr. Crusher (who also used to be a member here and at SSMB before he left both communities), harassing him for saying otherwise, etc.

Likewise I find it distasteful in fanfiction when one character is demonized, undermined or mocked to make another look supposedly better. Though being fair, there is an abismal difference between fans doing this kind of dumb stuff in their spare time, and a group of "ascended" fans that use (or better said, abuse) their position as professionals who run an official publication like the Archie comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Senior Member HarfSkyWolfDragonHog's Avatar

who is this

jk shes the rabbit right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123