Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Valkyria Chronicles 4 announced

Quote Originally Posted by Space Cat View Post
    Isn't it getting released in Europe too though? I thought it was. The game will probably be published by Deep Silver in Europe though, as that is how Atlus / SEGA America games get released in Europe since SEGA Europe won't associate themselves with Japanese console games

Edit: to be fair though maybe they are becoming more reasonable. a quick look at their youtube and twitter and they are talking about Yakuza. I guess that's an improvement over the past.
    Whoever is publishing it, I just hope it makes it over here. Not that I don't expect it to, the reveal trailer was uploaded in several big European languages, including French, German, Spanish and Italian.

No Steam Version :/

That is an odd market to exclude.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    I'd rather we in Europe got the game, we never got VC3 either.
    I admittedly probably should have been more broad and said I'd be happy if we in the West had gotten it, but the sentiment rings true regardless. I wish it came out in more markets than just Japan. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Jedi View Post
    I admittedly probably should have been more broad and said I'd be happy if we in the West had gotten it, but the sentiment rings true regardless. I wish it came out in more markets than just Japan. :P
    It probably will, at least there are reason to believe it's meant for an international market, as the reveal trailer was translated into major European languages.

Development is reportedly 90% done, so it's definitely sounding like a 2018 game.

For those worried about PC, I'm sure it will get a port if the game sells well enough. We've begged Sega to continue making Chronicles, so it's time to put our money where our mouth is.

^Indeed. ^___^

We got some awesome new info too. I'm going to post some old news first, though, which is the information on our main characters of Valkyria Chronicles 4.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/11/20...mbers-squad-e/

....I'm looking forward to getting to know them and see what they can do already.

Here's something more recent, though, including information on a new Brave System gameplay mechanic as well as on the game's Valkyria and a few other characters. (Can't have a Valkyria Chronicles game without at least one Valkyrur)

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/12/05...ia-characters/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234