Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valkyria Chronicles 4 announced

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    And those interested in the game/series.
    Yeah and the response to this topic has been fannnnntastic since it's being moved here; only one single person who doesn't use the Platforms section has so far replied to it lol.

Edit; sorry 2 people.

Now Playing: LA Noire (Switch) Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Recently Completed: Persona 5 (PS4), South Park Fractured But Whole (PS4), Sonic Forces (PS4)
    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/NintendoSega54

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend View Post
    Yeah and the response to this topic has been fannnnntastic since it's being moved here; only one single person who doesn't use the Platforms section has so far replied to it lol.

Edit; sorry 2 people.
    I browse and lurk the Platforms section if that counts!

I hope that the Squad 7 DLC (included in the japanese limited edition) will be already on disc in the English version, it would be great!
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend View Post

Edit; sorry 2 people.
    Three now, and it's three more than otherwise would reply.

I mean, the alternative would be that some discussed it in the Nintendo section (filled with people who have no experience with the series as it was never released on any nintendo systems) and others discussed it here. Fragmenting the community, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by City Hunter View Post
    I hope that the Squad 7 DLC (included in the japanese limited edition) will be already on disc in the English version, it would be great!
    Not a fan of different treatment, unless they compensate for the price. Otherwise it privileges a certain group while disadvantages another, based only on what language they speak.

Not a fan of different treatment, unless they compensate for the price. Otherwise it privileges a certain group while disadvantages another, based only on what language they speak.
    To have the same treatment Sega should publish in USA, Europe (and Asia too) the same japanese limited edition that contain the same DLC code.
    Not happening, so at least give us the DLC for free, or better include the DLC directly on the disc so we have the complete edition to compensate the disparity of treatment that always privileges the japanese gamers.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by City Hunter View Post
    To have the same treatment Sega should publish in USA, Europe (and Asia too) the same japanese limited edition that contain the same DLC code.
    Sure, but then it should match the price difference as well, costing 60% more than the standard game, as is the case in Japan.

I'd just be happy if we in North America got this one. We never got VC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Jedi View Post
    I'd just be happy if we in North America got this one. We never got VC3.
    I'd rather we in Europe got the game, we never got VC3 either.

I'd rather we in Europe got the game, we never got VC3 either.
    Isn't it getting released in Europe too though? I thought it was. The game will probably be published by Deep Silver in Europe though, as that is how Atlus / SEGA America games get released in Europe since SEGA Europe won't associate themselves with Japanese console games

Edit: to be fair though maybe they are becoming more reasonable. a quick look at their youtube and twitter and they are talking about Yakuza. I guess that's an improvement over the past.
    Last edited by Space Cat; 11-23-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast