Thread: English Yakuza 6 recycle Yakuza Kiwami 2 japanese cover

Default English Yakuza 6 recycle Yakuza Kiwami 2 japanese cover

I have to be honest, while I appreciate all the work and the effort the localization team is making,I don't like the English Yakuza 6 cover, probably because of this:

"English Yakuza 6 cover"

"Japanese Yakuza Kiwami 2 cover"

They just used Kiryu from Yakuza Kiwami 2 cover, that means that they could not use the original japanese Kiwami 2 cover in future

What they should use for Yakuza 6 cover:

definitively WAY BETTER.

or just use the original japanese Yakuza 6 cover with Takeshi Kitano

There is still time to change cover/offer multiple covers/reversible cover, anything.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7352/11403311736_d9378cea2e_o.jpg
    We want Panzer Dragoon SAGA 2 RPG on PS4 and other home consoles, please Sega, please Nagoshi!

For me, the cover of Yakuza 6, the english one, is perfect. Don't change a single thing, don't add a single other character. Kiryu, Haruka and her son. That's all Yakuza 6 for me.

Maybe they'll do better than the one for the Kiwami 2 too ... Personnally I don't want a change in Yakuza 6 cover.

BTW I think Kazuma's fitting better in the Yakuza 6 cover than Kiwami 2, so yeap, something else won't bother me.

RE Edit, sorry I'm thinking in slow mo today xD I would like to see, for the cover of Kiwami 2 maybe like Kiwami 1, the Japanese (I dunno shortcut for Japanese was an insult xD) cover is not that good I think, something to change, remove the others character and put Goda and Kazzie in best place.
    Last edited by Unclekaz; 11-23-2017 at 02:39 AM.