Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Look alive people! Xenoblade Chronicles 2 comes out next week!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend View Post
    This appears to be the Xenoblade 2 commercial, I've already seen it a couple times online;

Lol surprised to see that Nintendo's finally chosen to market the game in English! 0.o
    what they don't show, is hes not actually playing the game, hes just staring at the anime girl the whole time trying to get the game camera to glitch into weird positions

Have the finally changed the battle system to something not awful? I like the world's of the series but i crave a battle system more in line with xenosaga and xenogears
    That level of accomplishment when you've finally made it to someones ignore list! Priceless total victory!

Seems somewhat doubtful based on what I've seen. Game to me looks like a whole lotta more of the same but who knows.

Edit; That said, that is a great effing commercial lol.
    Last edited by ShadowLegend; 11-26-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Now Playing: LA Noire (Switch) Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Recently Completed: Persona 5 (PS4), South Park Fractured But Whole (PS4), Sonic Forces (PS4)
    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/NintendoSega54

Holy ****, apparently this is what the game looks like in handheld mode.

It looks decidedly PS2 era, damn.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

So I've been keeping up with the leaks and I have no idea how Monolithsoft does this. Unless Nintendo wrote a blank check there is no way they managed to push a game this size, with this many famous voice actors, this many famous character designers, and with this much content out in two years while also helping with BOTW. Not to mention virtually every cutscene used in the trailers has been from before chapter 4 (of which there are 10 chapters). Nintendo must really value Monolithsoft.
    "I have friends I want by my side even if they're not strong. So if I don't get stronger, I'll lose all of them. I came up with a way to fight with all my might... so that I won't lose anyone... so that no one will go far away." Monkey D. Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So I've been keeping up with the leaks and I have no idea how Monolithsoft does this. Unless Nintendo wrote a blank check there is no way they managed to push a game this size, with this many famous voice actors, this many famous character designers, and with this much content out in two years while also helping with BOTW. Not to mention virtually every cutscene used in the trailers has been from before chapter 4 (of which there are 10 chapters). Nintendo must really value Monolithsoft.
    Or they work 120+ hour work weeks. Guess it's up to you to decide which is more likely!

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Quote Originally Posted by fluffymoochicken View Post
    Or they work 120+ hour work weeks. Guess it's up to you to decide which is more likely!
    I guess you're right. Japanese work ethic can be pretty horrific.
    "I have friends I want by my side even if they're not strong. So if I don't get stronger, I'll lose all of them. I came up with a way to fight with all my might... so that I won't lose anyone... so that no one will go far away." Monkey D. Luffy

Honestly, it's not even just the hours, but also the way that (from what friends who live / have lived there have said) Japanese workers are forced to stay out late getting ****-faced drunk with their managers & coworkers every night and then work the long hours with terrible hangovers and barely any sleep the next day, lol.

To hell with that, man.

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

My copy's arriving tomorrow but not excited about it. Still prefer Mario Odyssey and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe over it.

Btw, hope the paper quality of the physical release is actually good (have gotten some bad apples before).

So it has been revealed that KOS-MOS was the secret guest blade. Xenosaga HD collection incoming?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast