Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What you would want from a Sonic Mania 2

Quote Originally Posted by Clocktopus View Post
    An so far no one else has managed it either. Sure, point to projects like Utopia or that one fan game with momentum physics, but no one has gotten past making a single level like that.
    All the more reason to do it then. It's been over twenty years since 3D graphics became a thing, about time we got a proper 3D Sonic game.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    All the more reason to do it then. It's been over twenty years since 3D graphics became a thing, about time we got a proper 3D Sonic game.
    I don't see why Sonic would need to go 3-D on these days.

Maybe it made sense in the late 90's when every developer was making their franchises do the jump so that they were not left behind. But as the years passed, it became clear that not every franchise was fit for that extra dimension, and actually worked much, much better by sticking to their 2-D roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SMS Skull Leader View Post
    I don't see why Sonic would need to go 3-D on these days.
    To tap into its full potential. It's the type of game that would thrive in 3D.

Senior Member thereflectiveproperty's Avatar

New zones, super peel-out + insta-shield available with drop dash (might make Sonic a bit TOO op'd though), Super Emeralds, and maybe a 4th character. MAYBE. As long as it can work.

Quote Originally Posted by Havon Bob Topal View Post
    There should be a mode where you can play as modern Amy Rose.
    And they need to bring back Girl Bomber. And they should also introduce a plethora of other attacks where her main weapon is her "hip". In fact they should just get rid of the hammer altogether and have her do ALL her attacks with her "hip".

I sincerely believe that if they did this, the game would earn at least a 96% of Metacritic.
    Last edited by Schlemmer; 12-07-2017 at 12:22 AM.

She's a girl, so she needs to either fight with her ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶ hip like in Keijou!!!!!!!!! or use a giant toy.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" -Robert J. Hanlon

Quote Originally Posted by Clocktopus View Post
    She's a girl, so she needs to either fight with her ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶ hip like in Keijou!!!!!!!!! or use a giant toy.
    Exactly. That's what girls do. I saw a nasty barfight between two chicks, and one of them kept savagely ramming the second chick with her b̶u̶t̶t̶ hip over and over again until the second one started bleeding. However, fortunately, the second one was able to fend the first one of with a Barbie Doll and an Easy-Bake-Oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlemmer View Post
    Exactly. That's what girls do. I saw a nasty barfight between two chicks, and one of them kept savagely ramming the second chick with her b̶u̶t̶t̶ hip over and over again until the second one started bleeding. However, fortunately, the second one was able to fend the first one of with a Barbie Doll and an Easy-Bake-Oven.
    I heard about that one on the news. I think it went continued into the parking lot with one girl ramming the other with a pink power wheels jeep.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" -Robert J. Hanlon

- New stages
    - Shadow as a playable character

And all the good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Schlemmer View Post
    And they need to bring back Girl Bomber. And they should also introduce a plethora of other attacks where her main weapon is her "hip". In fact they should just get rid of the hammer altogether and have her do ALL her attacks with her "hip".

I sincerely believe that if they did this, the game would earn at least a 96% of Metacritic.
    The hammer could consist of a femur and a pelvis. Best of both worlds.
    I played through Amy's portion of Sonic Forces, and enjoyed
    ITSMYTURNNOW93.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED AN EXCEPTION AND NEEDS TO CLOSE:
    FLOATING POINT DIVISION BY ZERO
    Why are Sonic's friends not playable when they form the core of the resistance?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast