Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What you would want from a Sonic Mania 2

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyTurnNow93 View Post
    The hammer could consist of a femur and a pelvis. Best of both worlds.
    ...I'm not sure how to feel about this.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" -Robert J. Hanlon

Or just let her do a ground pound like move with her having girl bomber as well.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, I've been a little skiddley-boppy-boo
    S.Frost: The problem with Sonic is you have to build a lot of content. When speed is your number one thing

Can't she have an actual girl bomber? Instead of a hip attack, she pulls out a nuclear warhead and destroys everything on screen! A warhead shaped like a hip.

Nobody would ever capture her again, because if you hold her in your base and she has even just one extra life she'll just pull the nuke out of hammerspace and destroy your base.
    I played through Amy's portion of Sonic Forces, and enjoyed
    ITSMYTURNNOW93.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED AN EXCEPTION AND NEEDS TO CLOSE:
    FLOATING POINT DIVISION BY ZERO
    Why are Sonic's friends not playable when they form the core of the resistance?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapido Azule View Post
    Can't she have an actual girl bomber? Instead of a hip attack, she pulls out a nuclear warhead and destroys everything on screen! A warhead shaped like a hip.

A actual girl bomber is when something or someone gets hit by a girl falling on them like Smash Bros. peach bomber.

Peach / Girl Bomber: Tackle with a hip attack, but try not to miss.
    Twilight Sparkle: Sorry, I've been a little skiddley-boppy-boo
    S.Frost: The problem with Sonic is you have to build a lot of content. When speed is your number one thing

I believe this is a girl bomber too:

(sorry I had to)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordhouse View Post
    You just faced 'em.
    Wanted characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Blaze, Cream, Big, Fang, Chao, Animals, Eggman.
    Favorite Sonic games: Sonic 3&K - Sonic 1 sms - Sonic Advance 2 - Tails' Skypatrol

Wow Baron, it's literally been ages since we last saw you. Hope you are doing well.

Anywho, I don't really have a lot of requests in regards to both the developers (assuming Taxman, Stealth, and PWG all come back) and Sega. Mostly new content, a more modern presentation (preferably an HD 2D look, a la Rayman or The Dragon's Trap remake), and a retail release are really my three biggest desires. I could come up with more ideas and suggestions I want the dev team to tackle with a sequel, but I trust the developers to otherwise to deliver on a quality followup.

So yeah, other than those three requests...surprise me.
    tumblr - Automation & U - Sonic's Essence (Part II)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Newell
    Do not focus on anyone but your customers. Your reputation will follow you forever so always be fair to your customers, and certainly one thing you need to always remember is that your customers are not going to be fooled. ... The internet is smarter than any of us.

Honestly, I expect one new character to play as, mostly original levels and stage gimmicks, more levels, and potentially some alteration to either Tails or Knuckles.

What I want is AT LEAST one new character to play as (more are welcome, obviously), 100% original levels unless levels haven't been used since they were in the classic games (in that case, 70% original-30% classic at max), some new gameplay feature that applies to all characters to set this game apart from the rest of the classics, 15-ish levels, and completely new art style (something hand drawn, like a Rayman Origins, but more Sonic-y).
    When life gives you a blue hedgehog that runs fast, go fast cuz you gotta go fast

Quote Originally Posted by TeriostheHedgebat View Post
    some alteration to either Tails or Knuckles.
    Why??
    Quote Originally Posted by TeriostheHedgebat View Post
    some new gameplay feature that applies to all characters to set this game apart from the rest of the classics
    New levels and level gimmicks will set it apart. No need for potentially awful new gameplay features.

~Every level in the story mode to have a stage transition.
    ~Playable Amy, Bean, Bark and Fang.
    ~Metal Sonic Kai boss fight.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456