Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 11 announced, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    I am a Darkstalkers fan...
    You too, huh?

I love Darkstalkers and its characters. Capcom has quite a few neglected franchises, and this is indeed one of the more painful ones. (That's even accounting for my love of Mega Man)

On your other post, that seriously better not happen. Though given this extra effort to bring other games in the series to other platforms (including Switch getting the Legacy Collections with 1-10 that other platforms previously got in advance of 11) and that this is apparently a commemoration of the series' 30th anniversary, I think even Capcom would hesitate to follow Konami's route of hyping fans up with a game and then cancelling it. (And yeah, I know they did exactly that with Legends 3. *sigh*)

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Bogard View Post
    Why are people excited for this again? It honestly looks very floaty and doesn't seem to have a lot going for, save for "Hey! Hey! Hey! Capcom's got a brand new Megaman game!"
    I'm only confused about that when it comes to people from the "**** CAPCOM!" crowd.

This is not unlike when that Bomberman game was announced for Switch, and the usual "***KONAMI" crowd who swore to boycott their games following the Kojima debacle suddenly couldn't wait to throw their money at Konami.

It seems like these gaming outrage movements are so easy to pacify that developers have no reason to ever take them seriously.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

At least this game will play better than Mighty No. 9 ever did. The guys that made it must be crying like an anime fan on prom night! Like an anime fan on Prom Night! Like an Anime Fan on Prom Night! Like an Anime Fan on Prom Night!

Shadow the Hedgehog: ENOUGH ALREADY! I already get it, okay?

SHADOW GOT OWNED!
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.

#SuckItBeck

Quote Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
    If SMS is considered evil then I don't want to be nice.

But will it make the bad guys want to cry like an anime fan on prom night?
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: Deus Ex Mankind Divided (PS4)
    Bad joke of the week: "I like Waiters, they bring a lot to the table."

i'm ready to jump and shoot with my boy megaman again. I really hope capcom continues to push out new megaman games. This game is a day one buy for me. I'm also buying that x collection because i never got to play them all.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiAngemon View Post
    At least this game will play better than Mighty No. 9 ever did. The guys that made it must be crying like an anime fan on prom night! Like an anime fan on Prom Night! Like an Anime Fan on Prom Night! Like an Anime Fan on Prom Night!

Shadow the Hedgehog: ENOUGH ALREADY! I already get it, okay?

SHADOW GOT OWNED!
    No you silly. You're suppose to air this to poke fun at Mighty No 9

Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Thank effin god is not a 8 bit.
    That level of accomplishment when you've finally made it to someones ignore list! Priceless total victory!

also here a pic of the new robot master. The name is not told yet. it was shown at the very end at the thank you for watching screen.
    Last edited by Mysterious x48; 12-05-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Having only just got into the Mega Man Series via the Legacy Collections which i love btw. Mega Man 11 looks great, I love the art style and visuals, Yes the Running animation looks off but there is plenty of time for that to be addressed. 11 looks like a nice fusion of retro mechanics from the classics with slightly modern visuals i.e What would A New 2D Mega Man look like today. Seems like Mega Man 11 could be for the Mega Man franchise what Sonic Mania did for the Sonic franchise? Also side note, Very cool that the Mega Man X Games are also coming to current platforms next year. Exciting stuff

Proud member of The Tails Fan Club
    RubyEclipse = SEGA LEGEND

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast