Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Remember when they said they were going to focus on quality again?

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    Incorrect on all accounts.

Elaborate please.

SA1 literally has the same sound effect for jumping.

In what way?

They are unorthodox, but also more interesting than SA's bosses.

They aren't, have never been and never will be. If anyone is gonna give, it's you.

Incorrect? Not really, especially since you are biased. You live in the past.

In comparison to the classic genesis games his running is just a bit off and the stage scrolling transition when you move in the game is a lil off as well compared to the other classic Sonic games.

And? At least when I play SA1 the jump sound does not over power everything else and leave me with a headache.

I understand you want to grasp for straws by saying "in what way" when I already explained "in what way". What do you want? A mathematical explanation with a numerical X and Y formula to calculate the differences between CD and the other genesis titles which are obviously different?

Its very unorthodox but better than SA's bosses? Thats very debatable, at least SA1 is because that was the very first true 3D Sonic game so expect 1 department to be weak and it might be the bosses. SA2 on the other hand no, saying the bosses from CD are more interesting than SA2 is a huge bold move.

The original Sonic the hedgehog is better than CD IMO. Open you're eyes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    Incorrect? Not really, especially since you are biased. You live in the past.
    Nice, resorting to ad hominems.

In comparison to the classic genesis games his running is just a bit off and the stage scrolling transition when you move in the game is a lil off as well compared to the other classic Sonic games.
    The physics are not the same, but they still behave similarly. Not to mention the Taxman remake addressed those aspects.

And? At least when I play SA1 the jump sound does not over power everything else and leave me with a headache.
    Now this seems biased.

I understand you want to grasp for straws by saying "in what way" when I already explained "in what way". What do you want? A mathematical explanation with a numerical X and Y formula to calculate the differences between CD and the other genesis titles which are obviously different?
    That'd be a start.

Its very unorthodox but better than SA's bosses? Thats very debatable, at least SA1 is because that was the very first true 3D Sonic game so expect 1 department to be weak and it might be the bosses.
    SA is not weak in only one department though, it's weak in most of them.

SA2 on the other hand no, saying the bosses from CD are more interesting than SA2 is a huge bold move.
    Not really, nothing bold with that.

The original Sonic the hedgehog is better than CD IMO. Open you're eyes lol.
    I don't see what the original game has to do with anything here, as the comparison was between CD and the SA games.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerlad View Post
    Why can't they just let Sonic Mania team handle the franchise . This is what all we need .
    Iizuka doesn't want them going TOO FAR.
    you're going into orbit, you stupid mutt

Anime was a mistake btw.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567