Thread: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - 12 games in one

Default Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - 12 games in one

Pretty nice. It even has the godawful original Street Fighter game included just for the heck of it. =P
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Third Strike and Alpha 3 with online are worth the price of admission by themselves.
    A wise man fights to win, but he is twice a fool who has no plan for possible defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    Third Strike and Alpha 3 with online are worth the price of admission by themselves.
    I'll probably be in HF and Alpha 3 myself.

EDIT: Someone earlier told me that HSF2 was in the collection and playable online, but they actually meant SF2T Hyper Fighting lol. Damn these confusing titles.

But yeah I'll totally play Hyper Fighting all day, most honest SF game ever.
    Last edited by fluffymoochicken; 12-10-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Gonna buy it. But Capcom should also include the Street Fighter Movie starring the late Raul Julia as M. Bison.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    Gonna buy it. But Capcom should also include the Street Fighter Movie starring the late Raul Julia as M. Bison.
    I remember really liking street fighter alpha as a kid, and I would always ask to go over to my friends house to play it. And I remember my dad wanted to surprise me with the game and he got me THAT game instead. He meant well but damn did that game suck. At least the game was better than the movie.
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: Deus Ex Mankind Divided (PS4)
    Bad joke of the week: "I like Waiters, they bring a lot to the table."

I think Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game on PS1 / Saturn is sorta okay. Like, its biggest problems are being bland gameplay-wise and having a few really broken combos here and there, but there is some amusement to be had with it.

But the arcade version is the far more interesting game just for how absurdly broken and terrible it is. Whereas the console version is kind of funny, the arcade game is outright hilarious. It's better for local multiplayer with friends, however; I don't think it'd translate quite as well to an online experience, and single-player isn't that much fun after a while either.

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern X View Post
    I don't know how much I'll be using online, but I agree. There are games in the collection that make this a must for me as a fan of Street Fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffymoochicken View Post
    I think Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game on PS1 / Saturn is sorta okay. Like, its biggest problems are being bland gameplay-wise and having a few really broken combos here and there, but there is some amusement to be had with it.

But the arcade version is the far more interesting game just for how absurdly broken and terrible it is. Whereas the console version is kind of funny, the arcade game is outright hilarious. It's better for local multiplayer with friends, however; I don't think it'd translate quite as well to an online experience, and single-player isn't that much fun after a while either.
    It's not horrible, but at the same time it outwears it's novelty rather quickly.

And come to think of it I still got to get around to playing street fighter 5.

Haven't really played any street fighter since Ultra Street Fighter 4 back when I had a gold membership for xbox live which was many, many moons ago. lol.
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: Deus Ex Mankind Divided (PS4)
    Bad joke of the week: "I like Waiters, they bring a lot to the table."