Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PUBG on XBOX ONE: The 20 fps GOTY nominee. (DF comparison video)

Rabbids is a big name now, huh? We'll see how those Xenoblade 2 sales are, lol.
    Well,

Exclusives are exclusives, bruh.
    --

Anyway Rabbids is a big name only when Mario is in it, and apparently it did fairly well.

Now Playing: LA Noire (Switch) Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Recently Completed: Persona 5 (PS4), South Park Fractured But Whole (PS4), Sonic Forces (PS4)
    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/NintendoSega54

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    Yeah, and that's 76 million PS4 to XB1's ~30m (if that) lmao.
    XBOX outsells PS4 in December and you jump to overall sales? Lol you mad bro?

XBOX is well over 35 mil.
    <a href=http://segabits.com/forums/ target=_blank>http://segabits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Dynamite.png</a>
    Gamertag: Pirovash88

Yeah Xbox One seems to be doing fine, for sure.

I just can't for the life of me figure out why, but then exclusives are generally the main reason I buy hardware, so with the Xbox One and its exclusives, I guess I just don't get it.

The system I don't think was intended for me, which is too bad because I loved what MS did with (much) of the 360's existence, but yeah. Xbox One is I think going after a different demographic.
    Last edited by ShadowLegend; 01-13-2018 at 01:07 AM.

Recently Completed: Persona 5 (PS4), South Park Fractured But Whole (PS4), Sonic Forces (PS4)

*Looks at thread posts* Don't you just love false equivalence for the sake of opinionated narrative?

But yeah, I know what gave me the best experiences and that was what did the best for the past month according to early NPD information.

I agree with SL and Arcanine on this one, though. Xbox is the worst with first-party (or even third-party exclusive) output...and that's a large part of the value I place where consoles are concerned.

I agree with SL and Arcanine on this one, though. Xbox is the worst with first-party (or even third-party exclusive) output...and that's a large part of the value I place where consoles are concerned.
    Though, it doesn't seem to matter, and I give them credit for that, I guess; Xbox One did outsell the PS4 in December (though it did have a new hardware launch, which helps) and it did so without any major exclusives.

But yeah really though, this game......I know literally nothing about it except for the DF video I saw, but holy **** lol.
    Last edited by ShadowLegend; 01-13-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Wow, this thread sure got active lol.

I'd rather play Crackdown 3 than that boring-looking Yoshi game, I have more fun with Forza than with BotW, and Sea of Thieves looks more intriguing to me than having another mainline Pokemon title. Of course, I wouldn't take Super Lucky's Tale over Super Mario Odyssey (despite Lucky being a better mascot), but SMO is the one standout title of the Switch for me right now anyway.

What Microsoft needs to do in 2018 and beyond is 1) refocus their first-party efforts and starting getting more games out the door (CD3 has been in development for seemingly ages now, and there's no good excuse for it); and 2) starting paying for more console exclusives, even if the games are also available on PC.

It's obviously too late for XBO to catch up with PS4, but at the very least PUBG shows that they could end the generation with some decent numbers if they got themselves in gear.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

What interests you about Crackdown 3? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend View Post
    What interests you about Crackdown 3? Just curious.
    It looks fun. That's all there really is to it.

In a similar vein, I'm not interested in Yoshi because it looks boring and infantile. These are just my impressions from seeing gameplay footage of the games.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Quote Originally Posted by fluffymoochicken View Post
    It looks fun. That's all there really is to it.

In a similar vein, I'm not interested in Yoshi because it looks boring and infantile. These are just my impressions from seeing gameplay footage of the games.
    I mean, I'm not interested in the Yoshi game either, so no disagreement there lol.

The game's clearly CPU bound on Xbone. I have an RX 580, pretty similar to what the X has, and I have no issue maintaining 70+fps on high-ultra details albeit at 1080p. The game doesn't even seem to be able to hold 30 at what would be pretty equivalent to low.

The general Achilles heel of these consoles seems to be the really weedy CPU cores the console APU's has.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast