Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PUBG on XBOX ONE: The 20 fps GOTY nominee. (DF comparison video)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend View Post
    I don't think we've seen anything to indicate that PS4 numbers are declining. It's fairly standard for a system with a new SKU to see a sales bump for the month.
    The last thing I read from Sony is that their Black Friday 2017 console sales were the biggest in PlayStation's entire history - even beating the PS2 days - and of course NPD did show that PS4 won November.

So PS4 being in last place for December is a stark contrast. It certainly would be interesting to know the numbers.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Yeah I'd assume it was fairly close.

I've doubted the PS4 before but it continued to sell; it has defied seemingly all expectations going into this gen; I'm not completely sure why even, as I think it's far from Sony's best console.

But I dunno; people can't stop buying the thing. Sony's somehow managed to become the face of this generation.
    Last edited by ShadowLegend; 01-15-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Now Playing: LA Noire (Switch) Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
    Recently Completed: Persona 5 (PS4), South Park Fractured But Whole (PS4), Sonic Forces (PS4)
    Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/NintendoSega54

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend View Post
    Yeah I'd assume it was fairly close.

I've doubted the PS4 before but it continued to sell; it has defied seemingly all expectations going into this gen; I'm not completely sure why even, as I think it's far from Sony's best console.

But I dunno; people can't stop buying the thing. Sony's somehow managed to become the face of this generation.
    because sometimes to be the best all you have to do is suck the least. The Wii u was a joke with its moronic gamepad and the kinnect and drm policies ruined the chance Xbox had before it even started.
    That level of accomplishment when you've finally made it to someones ignore list! Priceless total victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    because sometimes to be the best all you have to do is suck the least. The Wii u was a joke with its moronic gamepad and the kinnect and drm policies ruined the chance Xbox had before it even started.
    I think what really is hurting microsoft and the xbox brand is lack of focus. And it seems like they got stuck in panic mode ever since the ps4 was starting to outsell it very early on.
    -Blackmage of the Sega Forums-
    Currently Playing: Deus Ex Mankind Divided (PS4)
    Bad joke of the week: "I like Waiters, they bring a lot to the table."

Lack of focus is one way of putting it.

I remember seeing someone's post while lurking NeoGAF one day which reflected upon games that were announced by Sony and Microsoft at E3 2014, comparing how many of them had been released thus far, and nearly all of Microsoft's titles were MIA while Sony's had long since shipped.

The fact that Crackdown 3 is only arriving this year is bewildering... And yet it still doesn't have a concrete release date.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345