Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6 US States want to ban Loot Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by ZeMegaMan View Post
    I heard that Disney is mad at EA for the Loot Box fiasco. I think of it as karma for all the small devs that EA screwed over.
    I can only imagine the rage Bob Iger is under.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SonikkuHusbandu View Post
    Well, aren't Kinder Eggs sort of Loot Boxes too?
    Sorta. Toys inside of chocolate. The Kinder eggs got banned long ago due to choking hazards (parents usually never look at the warning labels). However, others like it such as Yowie and Choco Treasure can still be bought in stores. Hypocrisy at it's best.
    ☆☆☆THE FIGHTING ROBOT OF THE SEGA FORUMS☆☆☆
    Quote Originally Posted by announcer
    Super fighting robot! MEGA MAN!

I'd rather states just leave it be, if consumers have the power to sway companies from shady practices, then they should do so, not complain about it, but buy it anyway. I'm not a fan of state or federal government micro-managing things, so I don't want them involved.
    McBragg'd, noun: A state in which a user argued incessantly over an idea in an unpleasable manner, often resulting in contempt and/or drama.
    The super villain, Dr. Eggman, discovers a powerful Ragnium element in Ragna Rock island which can fuel his robots and make them faster than Sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderMcBragg View Post
    I'd rather states just leave it be, if consumers have the power to sway companies from shady practices, then they should do so, not complain about it, but buy it anyway. I'm not a fan of state or federal government micro-managing things, so I don't want them involved.
    Our country has had a history of doing this. One example: Have you ever heard of the Whiskey Tax during the days of the George Washington Presidency? It's not pretty.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12