Thread: Potential Kingdom Hearts 3 World Leaked

Default Potential Kingdom Hearts 3 World Leaked

So recently a bunch of screenshots have appeared that seemingly confirm that Monsters Inc is a world in KH3. Here is the image gallery of all leaked screens. Cool to see Sora and co get new outfits for this world and there are a bunch of cool small details like the Hazmat monsters helping Sora and co fight back the fire. Also Unversed! How odd.
    "I have friends I want by my side even if they're not strong. So if I don't get stronger, I'll lose all of them. I came up with a way to fight with all my might... so that I won't lose anyone... so that no one will go far away." Monkey D. Luffy

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    So recently a bunch of screenshots have appeared that seemingly confirm that Monsters Inc is a world in KH3. Here is the image gallery of all leaked screens. Cool to see Sora and co get new outfits for this world and there are a bunch of cool small details like the Hazmat monsters helping Sora and co fight back the fire. Also Unversed! How odd.
    Not odd, considering the events of Dream Drop Distance, plus what Yen Sid said.
    But so far I feel relieved. Monsters Inc is a nice theme.
    Last edited by Saberyoko; 12-23-2017 at 01:33 PM.

"None of this is Good, Vector. Thats why it's called war."
    By Knuckles.

Ugh. I kinda hate Monster's Inc. All I need is that Tangled world they showed a while back for me to play this game though.

....How did I miss this?

Hmm, if true, we're looking at two Pixar worlds so far. I'm fine with that.

Disney has so much that they can use for crossover craziness at this point between Walt Disney Animation, Pixar, and more studios the Walt Disney Company owns that they can just go bonkers with this and future entries. Within reason, of course.

I'll have to double-check to be sure, but it sounded like there'd be no FF-inspired worlds in this one. And that suits me just fine because I find the main characters traveling to different Disney worlds was always one of the franchise's biggest charms. (Plus, the idea of KH and all of the characters original to the franchise are actually owned by the Walt Disney Company with S-E just being their chosen game developer. An emphasis on Disney-owned worlds makes sense)