Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174
Results 1,731 to 1,735 of 1735

Thread: The Official Politics Thread Formerly Known as McCain-Palin

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirr3l
    Oh my god you guys! Did you hear King Obama make a joke about ASU being audited by the IRS for not giving him an honorary degree?! That means he endorses that idea!

What is next?! Everyone that dissents against Obama gets audited by the IRS? What's next? Anyone that disagrees with his policies get's thrown in a Gulag?!

Wake up sheeple! This is going to happen!

Anyone that doesn't think so is a complete moron.
    Oh, sort of like Obama would never browbeat creditors and circumvent bankruptcy law to essentially pay off the UAW for getting him elected?

He would never use the power of the federal government like that. No way....

No, if you disagree with his policies he simply uses his Obamapromter to lambaste you in the media for not "sacrificing" or some such garbage.

Your example is a joke, but mine just happened and will happen again when GE goes under. Nice try Squirrel.

Oh, raise your glass to California going bankrupt soon.
    GT: VTX SPARTAN
    COL - SpankTheMidget
    215,000 Merit

GT: x626x Gurkha
    COL - TheWonderbreads
    98,000 Merit

Quote Originally Posted by MLK_SPARTAN
    Oh my god you guys! Did you hear King Obama make a joke about ASU being audited by the IRS for not giving him an honorary degree?! That means he endorses that idea!

What is next?! Everyone that dissents against Obama gets audited by the IRS? What's next? Anyone that disagrees with his policies get's thrown in a Gulag?!

Wake up sheeple! This is going to happen!

Anyone that doesn't think so is a complete moron.
    Oh, sort of like Obama would never browbeat creditors and circumvent bankruptcy law to essentially pay off the UAW for getting him elected?

He would never use the power of the federal government like that. No way....

No, if you disagree with his policies he simply uses his Obamapromter to lambaste you in the media for not "sacrificing" or some such garbage.

Your example is a joke, but mine just happened and will happen again when GE goes under. Nice try Squirrel.

Oh, raise your glass to California going bankrupt soon.
    Haha yes exactly, it was a joke. I knew you would catch it. Some people around here have a hard time differentiating between jokes and actual policy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    отшлепайте карлика

GT: PaulMangWall

Some people around here have a hard time differentiating between jokes and actual policy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yes Obama does! :lol:

Found it!!!
    отшлепайте карлика

GT: PaulMangWall

Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174