Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Snagged a...........

Quote Originally Posted by Waffletiger View Post
    Wow. I was fully expecting fluffy to be the fun police in here.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLegend
    Hmm nah, Switch was the first Nintendo console I didn't feel the need to buy at launch since the Gamecube, so I hadn't owned it till now. I did make a topic when I first got to fully try the system, though, so maybe you're thinking of that. I was fairly impressed with it.
    Ahhh yeah, that's it. That's what got me confused.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Diamond View Post
    Not everyone wants to play games that's chained to a TV or Monitor.
    As I previously mentioned, there are better alternatives for that.

And even though the Vita failed,
    Did you buy one?

Quote Originally Posted by Reichskommissar View Post
    As I previously mentioned, there are better alternatives for that.

Did you buy one?
    No. And I didn't buy a PS4 ether. I did buy its predecessor: The Playstation Portable.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

No.
    Then what's the point, they do what you ask them to and still don't buy it. No point in trying to please someone that has no interest in it anyway.

Then what's the point, they do what you ask them to and still don't buy it. No point in trying to please someone that has no interest in it anyway.
    You didn't copy the rest of my message, when I pointed out that I didn't buy ether a PSVita or a PS4, but I did buy a PSP? That's very hypocritical, you know that?

You didn't copy the rest of my message, when I pointed out that I didn't buy ether a PSVita or a PS4, but I did buy a PSP? That's very hypocritical, you know that?
    How is that hypocritical? It was irrelevant to what I wanted to say. You ask them to make a handheld, they do and you don't buy it.

How is that hypocritical? It was irrelevant to what I wanted to say. You ask them to make a handheld, they do and you don't buy it.
    I think possibly the Vita was lacking in cartoony games.

If only the Vita had some completely exclusive My Little Pony game. =P
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

The Playstation Portable is relevant. I bought it because it had games that weren't on the DS: Mega Man Powered Up, Disgaea 1, Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Dissidia FInal Fantasy, Monster Hunter Portable, Metal GEar Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear SOlid: Peace Walker, DAxter and CAstlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Hell, getting PS1 games on the PSP is an achievement on itself. I enjoy the idea of playing Spyro the Dragon, Final Fantasy VII or STreet Fighter Alpha 3 on the go.

The Playstation Portable is relevant. I bought it because it had games that weren't on the DS: Mega Man Powered Up, Disgaea 1, Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Dissidia FInal Fantasy, Monster Hunter Portable, Metal GEar Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear SOlid: Peace Walker, DAxter and CAstlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Hell, getting PS1 games on the PSP is an achievement on itself. I enjoy the idea of playing Spyro the Dragon, Final Fantasy VII or STreet Fighter Alpha 3 on the go.
    Mega Man Powered Up is so good. But I really wish it had been on 3DS just so that the touchscreen would've made the level editor more user friendly. I don't even care that they would've had to tone the graphics down, since it still sometimes chugged on the PSP. It was super fun to be able to play as all the bosses and other bonus characters.

BTW fluffy: What did the Curb your Enthusiasm theme have to do with my post? I was just saying that I had expected you to say negative things about Nintendo, and was surprised that you really didn't.
    I play a lot of League of Legends. I currently have Mastery 7 on fifteen champions: Vi (jungle), Tristana (ADC), Lulu (support), Nautilus (support), Sona (support), Bard (support), Rumble (jungle), Poppy (support), Zyra (support), Nami (support), Soraka (support), Miss Fortune (ADC), Leona (support), Shen (jungle), Kog'maw (ADC)

Quote Originally Posted by fluffymoochicken View Post
    I think possibly the Vita was lacking in cartoony games.

If only the Vita had some completely exclusive My Little Pony game. =P
    Yeah, that's a good point, those people may ask Sony to make a portable system again, but when they do they don't bother buying it for reasons such as these.

The Playstation Portable is relevant.
    It's less relevant than Vita.

I bought it because it had games that weren't on the DS: Mega Man Powered Up, Disgaea 1, Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Dissidia FInal Fantasy, Monster Hunter Portable, Metal GEar Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear SOlid: Peace Walker, DAxter and CAstlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Hell, getting PS1 games on the PSP is an achievement on itself. I enjoy the idea of playing Spyro the Dragon, Final Fantasy VII or STreet Fighter Alpha 3 on the go.
    You're saying that as if the Vita didn't have plenty of games that weren't on the DS.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast