Thread: Mario Movie moving closer to reality.

Default Mario Movie moving closer to reality.

In November, The Wall Street Journal reported that Nintendo was nearing a deal with Minions and Despicable Me studio Illumination Entertainment to make an animated Super Mario movie. Now, Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima has said the company is getting close to officially announcing a partner for the film, which remains officially unannounced.

As reported by Game Informer, Kimishima told the Japanese newspaper Kyoto Shimbun that Nintendo hoping to reach a deal soon and then, if all goes to plan, officially announced the Super Mario movie not long after that. The plan is for the movie to be in theatres before the Tokyo Olympics in 2020; that's also when Nintendo hopes to have the Super Nintendo Land theme park open at Universal in Japan.

The WSJ report from November said that Nintendo planned to have a creative role in the production of the film, and that series creator Shigeru Miyamoto will potentially serve as a producer. Miyamoto has previously experimented with film, even releasing a series of Pikmin shorts. Last year, Nintendo made it clear it was interested in expanding to films but that it would like to do "more than just license something."
    Read more about it at: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ma.../1100-6455999/

Watch as Michael Bay is hired to be the director of the Super MArio Bros movie(runs for it)
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

It's already a reality.

-Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Quote Originally Posted by fluffymoochicken View Post
    It's already a reality.

He means a GOOD Super Mario Bros. Movie!

In other news, Universal's Woody Wood Movie is gonna be Direct-to-DVD-and-Digital in America, because we've learned our lessons from watching atrocities like Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield, Yogi Bear, and even Scooby-Doo!

And before you complain about that, give it a chance, and think to yourself: If I can handle the Trump Administration's Actions driving me insane, then I can handle Woody Wood! HA-HA-HA-HAA-HA! HA-HA-HA-HAA-HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also, Warner Bros. is making a Teen Titans Go Movie. Because of that, I simply took Numbuh One's "Either you're in or you're Old" thing from back in the days of Codename: Kids Next Door, and applied it to Cartoon Network. So I'm gonna be 33 years old on the 23rd of January. If I'm old, then Cartoon Network is NOT for me! So, I unfollowed them on Facebook AND Twitter.
    Last edited by YoshiAngemon; 01-10-2018 at 02:38 PM.
    Look, just get a copy a good game, and play it, and you'll be fine.