Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So SNK has a new fighting game coming up as Switch exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    No but just pandering and fan service are. If a games biggest merit isn't its gameplay its failing as a game.
    Tell that to the PS4 and PC fans who gave positive user reviews to Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.
    Currently awaiting......Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Clesarie View Post
    No but just pandering and fan service are. If a games biggest merit isn't its gameplay its failing as a game.
    Game barely had more than a 30 sec teaser, just hold up. Nier had tons of fanservice and its GOTY

Btw, I only just checked fighting game news sites today and saw that the game is also coming to PS4, which means that it's targeting the general otaku / weeboosphere rather than the Nintendo-only weebs and otaku in particular. Ah well, lol.
    Last edited by cochrane; 01-11-2018 at 11:13 PM.
    -Proud to be a True Gamer-

Fluffy's Tumblr Page
    I love my Shadi-kun. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Bogard View Post
    Game barely had more than a 30 sec teaser, just hold up. Nier had tons of fanservice and its GOTY
    Agreed. It's a fantastic game too.

As a supplement to your post, all of the series mentioned in another post are gameplay-first as well, no matter who pretends otherwise.

I like this idea because I like the characters and the SNK franchises they hail from as well as how it looks as a fighting game from one of the genre's best studios. (Well, I like SNK fighting games anyway. I can't speak for all)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123