Thread: Lookn for fun squad

Default Lookn for fun squad

Hey all, looking for a fun squad to join. At this point in the game I'm not looking for ayoles and digheeds anymore. Just wana play, have fun, and make friends. Most seniors know me, if not, here is my resume;

Approx. 2000 hrs between two account.
    Little of 100k merit between two accounts.
    Previous Squads (in order)
    -Silent Killerz (the original)
    -R.I.P. Riders
    -The Origin
    -Forsaken Few
    -Armored Fury
    -41st Death Com
    -Steel Assassins
    -5 Ghosts

and a couple of short stays with squads such as TWB.

I primarily run HG's, but do occasionally jump into a sniper or Cannon. Most everything I have has nades.

My second account was up at Captain but got cut to Master Sergeant so any newer squads that need someone to help out, let me know. I tried a squad a while back called Training Academy, but it was glitched and I abandoned it.

Any "Q"s write me here, PM, or XBL BreedOfDyNasty / XtremePayload

EDIT: P.S. I'm 30 so please no kiddies. Also any Chromies that play FiFA 09 message me if you want some friendly matches.
    BreedOfDyNasty (sF)
    Xtreme Payload (TrainingAcademy)

EX: R.I.P. Riders, Silent Killerz, The Origin, 41st D.C., Payload, Forsaken Few, Armored Fury, 5 Ghosts and Shootin Blanks.

Default hey

hey my squad is currently looking 4 some heavy gunners and if u would like 2 join send me a message we r a master squad u can send me a message on xboxlive or u can send me a message on the fourms my gamertag is xsiktowelx

Thanks Sik, but I joined up with Violent Vendettas Club 69 and Elarma n HAVOCBAM in H.O.D.
    BreedOfDyNasty (sF)
    Xtreme Payload (TrainingAcademy)

EX: R.I.P. Riders, Silent Killerz, The Origin, 41st D.C., Payload, Forsaken Few, Armored Fury, 5 Ghosts and Shootin Blanks.