Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PSO GameCube

i like story mode...i like the customization of the characters...but i don't like what i've seen of the online play...PSU is just the same stuff over and over. PSO has the potential for unlimited updates...ST needs to realize this and give us some more new episodes
    Proud Member of EA
    RaveN: Hunewearl, Skyly, level 105
    Shdwdance: Fonewm, Pinkal, level 112
    flash: Ramar, Purplenum, level 102
    TSera: Hucaseal, Bluefull, level 52

Hello, Darktheory is back once again, i have come into possesion of a gamecube. this makes my 7th time coming back to this unforgiving game i have been playing since it came out on the dreamcast back in the day b4 you had to pay for it. just thought i would drop in and see whats happening with all the peeps new and old alike. its been awhile. is mom still kicking it around here?

Super Moderator - Queen of Cake Momonpso's Avatar

Hey Dark! Good to see you again. Yes, I am still here on the forums but right now the only PSO game I am playing is PSU. Will you be going on GC PSO? If you are you better hurry up, the servers are going down soon so you need to get an account before the end of Feb in order to get the month of March for free.

Damn you, Sonic Team USA. You just had to be different, didn't you?

Sonic Team Japan: Everyone gets a month free.
    Sonic Team Europe: Everyone gets a month free. You still have to go through the "Buy a Hunter's License procedure, but you won't be billed.
    Sonic Team USA: You must be a paying customer on 1 February to get the free month.

The reality, from what I hear, is that no one is getting this free month. Or at least not everyone who had an active account on 1 February.

Thanks a lot, Sonic Team USA. I was looking forward to questing with an American friend of mine who's always strapped for cash due to his family situation (last time I paid his HL), but because you had to be so elitist, it ain't happening.

Change
    As a way of saying “thanks!” we are not charging for the final month of service (March).
    to
    As a way of saying “thanks!” we are not charging for the final month of service (March), but only if you give us more money by paying the month before it! And even then, we'll randomly hand out free months!

hahahahaha
    Bye Bye Chill ;-;

Most importantly, I never understood why they'd shut the servers down so early...early in the way that it's a few weeks before Egg Rappies would appear. Couldn't we have taken this advantage before doing that? Or at least make some quests downloadable?

I'd really like to know what really happens behind the scenes, at the SEGA of America HQ, that become such critically debatable controversies...of course, that's personally speaking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123