Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grifter's C-Mode Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Sitka
    I don't miss HNIC giving me a bad time for screwing up the Ep 1 runs or Charlie and Bless nipping on me for screwing up my fonewearl play
    :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Grifter
    If your account still has the same password/login that you remember Sitka, you should just be able to log into the game with no problems. You don't have to change your account to active because they made any account that paid for a 28 day subscription at any time work. However, if you don't remember your account details, I don't know what to do then. Hopefully you can get in and join us for some nubbery.
    Thanks Grifter, I did enjoy playing with you. I've tried everything I can think of including reloading the client software, but I get a message the I failed to load updated files every time I try to start game. I still have my PSU account, but I just don't like playing that game. Oh well, the servers are only up for another few weeks anyway.

BTW, thanks for posting the vids.

Ever try Guild Wars?
    Peeking back at the game

Did you remember to go to patch download once in the main screen? Or did you let it update game guard? That's pretty much all I can think of.

Hey Grifter,

I can't get the game to start. It won't let me get to an area where I can upload a patch update. I sent an email to SEGA asking for help - we'll see. Funny, I tried the Guild Wars online free trial and it was quite easy to upload and play - why does SEGA make it difficult?

HNIC pm'd me. Good to know he's still on. I am definitely up for some challenge mode runs if you guys are up for some nubbish relearning processes (watch out for that.......masher....:):):):) - let's start over.....again!).

Update, figured out that BB won't recognize me. My old computer and old email account have been changed and BB won't recognize my old account. I can't set up a new account, because they are no longer taking new accounts. Bah! We'll see if BB support helps me out here (I sent them an email). If I can, I'll surely jump back on. If not, where are you all headed after the servers follow DC/GC/XBOX into the dustbins?
    Peeking back at the game

Actually... I thought Clumsy mentioned that Trial (trial, not beta) accounts work too, if I am not mistaking. And didn't Charlie make several 2 weeks trial accounts? Maybe he can try if any of them still works, if he can remember the details...

Here are two videos I made over a year ago that may be useful to someone:

Sinow Trick: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3nym2mzkAQc

Olga Flow Right Foot Trick: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LY0SRPVxmIk

Added Solo Hildebear Fighting Video. Changed from just 2C4 vids to general.

*kills Grifter. Pokes Deberzer with a stick.*

<ontopic><3s for vids.</ontopic>
    [PC]

Hailey - Beast - F - Fighgunner
    Araceli - Cast - F - Protranser
    Catherine - Newman - F - Wartecher
    Mirei - Human - F - Acrofighter

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=83878

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12