Thread: Can't dual-wield daggers?

Default Can't dual-wield daggers?

I see a lot of players running around with 2 blade weapons, which look for all the world like daggers. I bought 2 of the same type and could only equip 1, even though it only takes up 1 slot. Can you not equip 2 daggers, or am I missing somethinbg? (I'm a lv 1 Ranger type, also, if that makes a difference.)

Twin Daggers are their own weapon type to start with. In addition, Rangers can not equip Twin Daggers. I know Hunters can, and I think Forces as well right now. The only pure two handed Melee that I know Rangers can use is Spears.

Beside the point here, Rangers shouldn't really be worrying too much about using Twin Daggers. A single Dagger/Saber and a Handgun/Machinegun is good for a quick Melee/Ranged switch out.

I agree. Although it would make some happy to dual wield blade weapons, I am a HUGE fan of the gun / blade combo.

Currently using a Gattling with lightning elemental and a Dark Sucker. My favorite gun / blade combo. I only switch to saber when I need to knock a mob down that's too big for the knockdown in the knife PA.

Lightning effect means they can't attack and Dark of course drains more HP. I'll be the first to say if you want to make sure an effect sticks on a mob, nothing beats the very generous application of a well tuned machine gun.

Great for all the hopping mobs in the Relic missions. Shut them down then go to town with the dagger.

Someone once told me that Hunters are better... Dunno... Matter of skill I guess. I dance around mobs all day and only take damage when I'm trying to build SUV energy quickly.

*shrugs* Show them how well you mix it up with your melee/ranged skills and level those bullets! Can't stress that enough. It's the only skill that's gonna separate you on certain weapons so you should make good use of it.

Good luck,
    Tactical Encounter Advanced Model Loden
    CAST ( 63 )
    PROTRANSER 10
    Ranger: 10
    Hunter: 10
    Force: 7
    One Loden is all you'll ever need

Yeah all dual weapons have to be bought/found in pairs. Rangers can't even us dual melee weapons though so I wouldn't worry about it. I thought having 2 of the same wpn would work too but oh well lol. I like having a dagger/handgun(or machine gun) it's pretty fun.
    GT:Fox Makenshi
    Human Guntecher

Yeah, I usually combine the blades with a handgun anyway, but I have a set of twin guns that I usually switch to for crowd control purposes. Oh well. Guess I need to save up for a machine gun or something.