I have been playing PSU fine since the EU release. I'm using an Intel Duo Core 2 (2.13GHz) with 1024 MB RAM and an ATI Radeon x1300 with 256 MB RAM and have not encountered any problems until now.

It started with the room glitch that happened (where people could not access their rooms or would get kicked out) which froze my game. I rebooted my PC. Next time I tried starting Network Mode, I got the following error message: "Failed to launch Phantasy Star Universe. Error code:2" This is Network Mode only. When I choose Story Mode, Gameguard loads as usual, and the game starts.

I tried another reboot, same issue. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it after. I started Network Mode, and I was able to patch Gameguard. Once I logged into my account, it also patched the PSU software. After that, I started the now patched Network Mode again, and it stayed at a black screen forever. I wasn't even able to close PSU. I did another reboot, and the same message (error:2) has appeared again.

Do you have an idea what to do to resolve this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.