Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate's Hand Is Recruiting! (Tarakia)

No worries Hits, I wasn't having a dig! :lol: Anyway, if someone ever wants to 'borrow' a part can it be 'lent' in the trade room?

Good to see you accepted mindfuze last night, i was burning my dinner and missed him/her.

Not a bad squad going here eh!

If anyone wants some cash for parts I've got about 2 mill in the bank, I'm sure I could stretch to a couple of pits if anyone wants a new one!

........the chromehounds bank that is! :lol:

Sabre and Tafumi, looking forward to meeting you guys! I'm in the UK but usually play from around 10.30pm GMT to 3am. Catch you Chromeside soon!

I was stationed in the UK for a combined of 5 years. 3 at RAF Alconbury and 2 at RAF Lakenheath. Want to go back one of these days.

I'm glad to be a part of the team. Will be a few hours though before I can log in.

As of right now I only have a stout TC and Sniper build. I'm still tinkering with parts for a Soldier build but got to build as well as testing out a prospective defender build.

The TC needs some work on adding weaponry, right now I have a straight-breed TC with no weapons, just massive armor and mobility (Around 245.)

Only weapon I have on him is a smoke mortar for when I need to run like mad from a pack of soldiers or something. But, as you said you have TC covered, I'll focus on other roles. But I'll keep it around incase we need a stand in TC and nobody else wants to do it. I want to get some battlefield experience first before I start running amok destroying things that are likely on my team.

Quite a nippy little TC you got there! I'm sure it'll come in very handy!

You'll find me in anything I fancy at that moment really, generally a sniper, soldier or cross of the two.

I read a good tip on here about smoke mortars, it said to also include a flare mortar to fire at the same time, so if the opposition switch to thermal vision all they get is 'white-out'. Don't know how well it would work in practice but might be worth an experiment in free battle one day .

I'll be online at about midnight I think. Hope to see you there maybe.

BTW everyone, I'm away in Antwerp as from tomorrow until Tuesday next week on a stag weekend, not mine, and I don't even drink! But I'll be back with my itchy trigger finger as soon as poss.

If I don't catch any of you, have a good weekend 'crew'! FH forever!

Not sure that illum+smoke fogs thermo because I made a funny little all mortar hound one time. However, it is true that if you fire four or more flares at the same time, your opponent may go blind. Make sure you have thermovision or real-life sunglasses before attempting this yourself

Also, two more members joined the squad today. I'm not sure whether they were referred from this forum or not since I didn't have time to stay on, but hopefully we'll get some practice with them later. We need a few missions together before we become used to each others play styles.

Another 'choice' sig my man!

Boy, forums are kind of cyclical. First I have to keep coming up with things to say to keep the thread from drowning, then I can't keep up with posts because I forget to check my computer every ten minutes, and now I'm sinking again. Oh well, here's another one of those random lingual floaty devices to bring me back up. Keep the applications coming everyone.

(And for good measure... BUMP)
    GT:Hitori X
    Clan:Fates Hand
    www.fateshandclan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spellunker
    No no my problem is I go into a mission fully clothed/armoured
    And come out naked...

I just noticed a very cool fact. This thread now has the most posts in this section of the forums, and nearly as many views as the ORIGINAL forum sticky from day one! Everybody keep up the publicity, we'll be #1 in game and in forum.
    GT:Hitori X
    Clan:Fates Hand
    www.fateshandclan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spellunker
    No no my problem is I go into a mission fully clothed/armoured
    And come out naked...

Default The S.W.A.R.M. is coming...

You know, I've tried to build a well balnced Hound, but everytime I do, I never come in the match with enough firepower, I personally have found that when you select one type of weapon and overdo it, so to speak, the results are much nicer. I myself enjoy a reverse joint setup, with and 8 pack of Swarm rockets. They do a ton of damage, are awesome at clsoe range, medium and still somewhat affective at long range. Anywho, I'm just posting just to post, since you guys had been talking about specifics, and other than that, I hope to see you on the battlefield. We go by the clan name Unit S.I.X.

Doorknob!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast